Table of Contents
Murloc Tinyfin is a neutral minion. This card used to be obtained in the League of Explorers Mountain solo adventure, but is now only obtainable through crafting (unless you purchased the first wing of the League of Explorers before the expansion was removed from the shop, in which case, you can still purchase the rest of the expansion). Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Murloc Tinyfin is a Murloc equivalent of the card Wisp. Despite this, it does offer more potential than Wisp due to the synergistic nature of Murlocs. The 0 Mana cost of this card means you will always be able to play it alongside one of the power Murlocs like Coldlight Seer, Murloc Warleader, or Old Murk-Eye.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Murloc Tinyfin can be a key component of any Murloc based deck but offers no value in any other type of deck.
Murloc Tinyfin is no longer available in Arena.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- Ben Brode on Promo Cards
- Brian Holinka Leaves World of Warcraft Team
- Destiny 2 PC Release Date, Pre-Order Announced
- New Job Posting Hints at Remastering of Old Titles
- Possible Return of the Lich King Expansion
- EU Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- US Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- Mulligans Episode 4: Art Gallery
- Mill Rogue - questions
- Miracle Dragon Priest Standard
- Aggro Rogue Standard
- A Preist with a meme for a dream
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Average amount of dust / cardpack
- Handlock Warlock Un'Goro Standard
- Arena Paladin Tier Lists