Ornery Tortoise — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Ornery Tortoise is a neutral minion. This card was introducd with from Rastakhan's Rumble and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Ornary Tortoise is a minion that gains a small boost in stats at the cost of a negative Battlecry. The card functions similarly to Pit Lord, but with a smaller boost to stats. The card can be particularly useful when used in combination with additional Beast synergies.
While Ornery Tortoise does not see high-level Constructed play, it is most suited to aggressive Hunter decks that can capitalise on the additional Tempo and Beast tag the card offers.
In Arena, Ornery Tortoise is an average card. The nature of Arena makes negative Battlecry quite irrelevant, resulting in the card being a very solid 3 Mana 3/5.
- Activision Blizzard Has Fired 20 Employees Over Harassment Claims and More
- Blizzard Working on an Unannounced Open-World RPG Shooter
- Global Battle.net Maintenance: October 6th
- Activision Blizzard Reaches Agreement with the EEOC
- In Celebration Of Diablo 2: Resurrected, We're Discounting Our Premium Subscription
- Overwatch 2 Executive Departs from Activision Blizzard
- The SEC Launches Activision Blizzard Investigation
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Lady Vashj
- Face Hunter
- Basic Mage Deck
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge