Pantry Spider — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Pantry Spider is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained in the One Night in Karazhan solo adventure. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Pantry Spider is a difficult card to evaluate and can vary in power significantly from deck to deck. Although it offers great value in terms of total stats for its Mana cost, the fact that both individual bodies only have 1 power means that it can often be too weak on the board. Despite this it offers potential benefits in many decks.
In Constructed Pantry Spider shows the most promise in Shaman where it can be combined with buff cards like Flametongue Totem to great effect. On top of this, since both individual bodies are treated as 3 Mana minions it has excellent synergy with Evolve and Master of Evolution.
Pantry Spider is no longer available in Arena.
Decks with Pantry Spider
Cheap Silverware Golem Warrior Deck (Heroic Mode) 2 weapons, 12 spells, 16 minions
|2,280||Aug 11 2016|
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2020 Earnings Call
- Will Blizzard Launch a New Title at BlizzConline?
- BlizzConLine 2021 Official Preview and Trailer
- BlizzConline Celebration Bundles in the Shop!
- What to Expect from Blizzconline 2021? (Predictions)
- The New Battle.net Is Almost Here, Going Live in NA
- Merry Christmas from the Icy Veins Team!
- Blizzard Sending Out New Surveys About "Classic" Version of The Burning Crusade
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Pull of the Day
- Mozaki OTK Mage
- Lifesteal OTK Demon Hunter
- Aggro Tempo Mage
- Save quest turn-ins?
- Prime Quest Warlock