Pantry Spider — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Pantry Spider is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained in the One Night in Karazhan solo adventure. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Pantry Spider is a difficult card to evaluate and can vary in power significantly from deck to deck. Although it offers great value in terms of total stats for its Mana cost, the fact that both individual bodies only have 1 power means that it can often be too weak on the board. Despite this it offers potential benefits in many decks.
In Constructed Pantry Spider shows the most promise in Shaman where it can be combined with buff cards like Flametongue Totem to great effect. On top of this, since both individual bodies are treated as 3 Mana minions it has excellent synergy with Evolve and Master of Evolution.
Pantry Spider is no longer available in Arena.
Decks with Pantry Spider
Cheap Silverware Golem Warrior Deck (Heroic Mode) 2 weapons, 12 spells, 16 minions
|2,280||Aug 11 2016|
- Diablo 2 Retrospective
- Diablo 2 20-year Anniversary Celebration with New Wings, a Diablo Bust, Videos and More!
- Diablo 2 Remaster Won't Be Announced in June
- Diablo 2 Creators on the Rumored Remaster: No Censoring, It's a Tough Job
- Diablo 2 Remaster Significantly More Likely After Two Job Postings Surface
- World First Diablo 2 + LoD Speed Run in Under 1 Hour
- Diablo 2 Remaster? A "Classic Revival" to Be Announced at IGN Summer
- BlizzCon 2020 Cancelled, New Plans Being Worked On
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Supremus Challenge
- Magtheridon Challenge
- Doom Lord Kazzak
- Mother Shahraz Challenge
- Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge
- Doom Lord Kazzak Challenge