Table of Contents
Pantry Spider is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained in the One Night in Karazhan solo adventure. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Pantry Spider is a difficult card to evaluate and can vary in power significantly from deck to deck. Although it offers great value in terms of total stats for its Mana cost, the fact that both individual bodies only have 1 power means that it can often be too weak on the board. Despite this it offers potential benefits in many decks.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed Pantry Spider shows the most promise in Shaman where it can be combined with buff cards like Flametongue Totem to great effect. On top of this, since both individual bodies are treated as 3 Mana minions it has excellent synergy with Evolve and Master of Evolution.
In Arena, Pantry Spider is a mediocre card. Unless you are playing a deck with a large number of buff cards, the 1 power of the two spiders will mean that the minions are too weak to have any real impact on the board.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Ben Brode on Promo Cards
- Brian Holinka Leaves World of Warcraft Team
- Destiny 2 PC Release Date, Pre-Order Announced
- New Job Posting Hints at Remastering of Old Titles
- Possible Return of the Lich King Expansion
- EU Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- US Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- Mulligans Episode 4: Art Gallery
- Mill Rogue - questions
- Miracle Dragon Priest Standard
- Aggro Rogue Standard
- A Preist with a meme for a dream
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Average amount of dust / cardpack
- Handlock Warlock Un'Goro Standard
- Arena Paladin Tier Lists