Pantry Spider — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Pantry Spider is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained in the One Night in Karazhan solo adventure. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Pantry Spider is a difficult card to evaluate and can vary in power significantly from deck to deck. Although it offers great value in terms of total stats for its Mana cost, the fact that both individual bodies only have 1 power means that it can often be too weak on the board. Despite this it offers potential benefits in many decks.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed Pantry Spider shows the most promise in Shaman where it can be combined with buff cards like Flametongue Totem to great effect. On top of this, since both individual bodies are treated as 3 Mana minions it has excellent synergy with Evolve and Master of Evolution.
Pantry Spider is no longer available in Arena.
- Rise of Shadows Q&A on April 22
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #40
- HCT 2019 World Championship: Earn Free Packs with Choose Your Champion & Twitch Drops
- Arena Balance and Bucket Updates: April 17
- Ignoblegarden Is Live: Free Packs & Cards, Tavern Brawl
- Ignoblegarden (April 17th - April 21st)
- Rise of Shadows Hotfixes: April 10th
- Our Arena Rankings Are Up-to-Date for Rise of Shadows
- Hearthstone Hunter Secrets
- Higher Chance for Epics? My 40 packs
- Zoo Warlock
- Arena Mage Tier Lists
- Pogo Rogue
- Dragon Mage
- Basic Druid Deck
- Lackey Rogue