River Crocolisk — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
River Crocolisk is a neutral minion. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
River Crocolisk is one of many 2-Mana minions in the game that has the 2/3 stat distribution. However, most of these cards also carry a beneficial effect alongside their stats, while River Crocolisk only offers potential Beast synergy.
River Crocolisk was previously used in Constructed as a 2-drop in Hunter decks that aimed to leverage Beast synergy with cards like Houndmaster. However, since the release of Haunted Creeper, this card has become almost obsolete. It can still be used in this role if you do not have access to the Curse of Naxxramas Adventure.
River Crocolisk is an acceptable card in Arena. Its 2/3 stat distribution is considered reasonable for its Mana cost. However, many other cards that you can pick will feature the same stats, but also have a beneficial ability. If you have a Hunter deck with multiple cards such as Houndmaster or Kill Command, then you can pick River Crocolisk more highly.
- Blizzard Working on an Unannounced Open-World RPG Shooter
- Global Battle.net Maintenance: October 6th
- Activision Blizzard Reaches Agreement with the EEOC
- In Celebration Of Diablo 2: Resurrected, We're Discounting Our Premium Subscription
- Overwatch 2 Executive Departs from Activision Blizzard
- The SEC Launches Activision Blizzard Investigation
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Battle.net Game Deals: Shadowlands 30% Off
- Lady Vashj
- Face Hunter
- Basic Mage Deck
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Shadow Priest Deck