River Crocolisk — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
River Crocolisk is a neutral minion. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
River Crocolisk is one of many 2-Mana minions in the game that has the 2/3 stat distribution. However, most of these cards also carry a beneficial effect alongside their stats, while River Crocolisk only offers potential Beast synergy.
River Crocolisk was previously used in Constructed as a 2-drop in Hunter decks that aimed to leverage Beast synergy with cards like Houndmaster. However, since the release of Haunted Creeper, this card has become almost obsolete. It can still be used in this role if you do not have access to the Curse of Naxxramas Adventure.
River Crocolisk is an acceptable card in Arena. Its 2/3 stat distribution is considered reasonable for its Mana cost. However, many other cards that you can pick will feature the same stats, but also have a beneficial ability. If you have a Hunter deck with multiple cards such as Houndmaster or Kill Command, then you can pick River Crocolisk more highly.
- A Different Kind of Letter from Activision Blizzard Executive Fran Townsend
- South Park's Sword of a Thousands Truths (Boars Included) to Be Added to Hearthstone
- United in Stormwind is Hearthstone's Latest Expansion
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Classic Control Paladin Deck
- Book of Heroes Thrall
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Chenvaala Priest Deck
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens