River Crocolisk — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
River Crocolisk is a neutral minion. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
River Crocolisk is one of many 2-Mana minions in the game that has the 2/3 stat distribution. However, most of these cards also carry a beneficial effect alongside their stats, while River Crocolisk only offers potential Beast synergy.
River Crocolisk was previously used in Constructed as a 2-drop in Hunter decks that aimed to leverage Beast synergy with cards like Houndmaster. However, since the release of Haunted Creeper, this card has become almost obsolete. It can still be used in this role if you do not have access to the Curse of Naxxramas Adventure.
River Crocolisk is an acceptable card in Arena. Its 2/3 stat distribution is considered reasonable for its Mana cost. However, many other cards that you can pick will feature the same stats, but also have a beneficial ability. If you have a Hunter deck with multiple cards such as Houndmaster or Kill Command, then you can pick River Crocolisk more highly.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck
- Murloc Warlock Deck
- Switcheroo Priest Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Naga Fel Demon Hunter Deck
- Wild Only Cards