Sandbinder — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Sandbinder is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with from The Witchwood and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Both the body and the Battlecry on Sandbinder do just enough for it to earn consideration in both Arena and Constructed. The card is currently enjoying widespread play in Shudderwock decks, as it can be used to dig for Grumble, Worldshaker.
The 2/4 body on Sandbinder makes it a relatively weak play for tempo-based constructed decks. However, the Battlecry is quite powerful when used to dig for combo pieces and defensive tools. If your deck relies on Elementals for its key synergies, Sandbinder might be a worthwhile inclusion.
The body on Sandbinder is not impressive enough for a 4 Mana minion. However, if you already have 2 or 3 worthwhile Elementals in your deck, Sandbinder's Battlecry becomes strong enough for it to earn a place in some Arena decks.
- Blizzard Working on an Unannounced Open-World RPG Shooter
- Global Battle.net Maintenance: October 6th
- Activision Blizzard Reaches Agreement with the EEOC
- In Celebration Of Diablo 2: Resurrected, We're Discounting Our Premium Subscription
- Overwatch 2 Executive Departs from Activision Blizzard
- The SEC Launches Activision Blizzard Investigation
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Battle.net Game Deals: Shadowlands 30% Off
- Lady Vashj
- Face Hunter
- Basic Mage Deck
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Shadow Priest Deck