Sewer Crawler — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Sewer Crawler is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from Kobolds & Catacombs packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Sewer Crawler is a fairly underwhelming card. It shares a lot of similarities with the basic card Razorfen Hunter. As Sewer Crawler is a 3-Mana 1/1, it is marginally better when used in combination with Evolve or Shadowstep effects.
2. Constructed Play
Sewer Crawler is not strong enough for high-level Constructed play.
In Arena, Sewer Crawler is a reasonable card. As the stats are split across two minions it can be harder for opponents to kill than a single 3-drop, making it better for fighting to regain board control.
- Rastakhan's Rumble Card Reveal Schedule
- Belligerent Gnome Reveal: Rastakhan's Rumble
- Ticket Scalper & Heavy Metal! Reveals: Rastakhan's Rumble
- BlizzCon 2018 Diablo Immortal Press Conference Recap
- R/Hearthstone BlizzCon 2018 Interview
- Activision Blizzard Q3 2018 Earnings Call
- Time Out! Card Reveal by Wronchi
- Update 12.4: New Classic Cards & Rastakhan's Rumble Pre-Purchase
- Shaman Dungeon Run
- Control Warrior
- Malygos Rogue
- Basic Druid Deck
- UK Players
- Whats the cheapest class to get into?
- No +5 Druid decks yet?
- OTK Mage