Sewer Crawler — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Sewer Crawler is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Kobolds & Catacombs and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Sewer Crawler is a fairly underwhelming card. It shares a lot of similarities with the basic card Razorfen Hunter. As Sewer Crawler is a 3-Mana 1/1, it is marginally better when used in combination with Evolve or Shadowstep effects.
Sewer Crawler is not strong enough for high-level Constructed play.
In Arena, Sewer Crawler is a reasonable card. As the stats are split across two minions it can be harder for opponents to kill than a single 3-drop, making it better for fighting to regain board control.
- A Call to Strike on Blizzard France Employees on Shadowlands Launch Day
- Blizzard Selling Face Masks on Gear Store
- The Blizzard Gear Fest Has Begun!
- BlizzConline 2021 Will Be Free to Watch!
- David Kim, Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer Moves to WoW
- Activision Blizzard Q3 2020 Earnings Call
- Chris Metzen Unveils Warchief Gaming Tabletop Game Company
- Dave Kosak Leaves Blizzard After 12 Years
- Clown Druid
- Dragon Priest
- Secret Rogue
- An Analysis on Deck of Lunacy
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Battlegrounds Card Tier List
- How Free To Play Hearthstone feels...
- Hearthstone Best Twitch Moments of All Time