Sewer Crawler — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Sewer Crawler is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Kobolds & Catacombs and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Sewer Crawler is a fairly underwhelming card. It shares a lot of similarities with the basic card Razorfen Hunter. As Sewer Crawler is a 3-Mana 1/1, it is marginally better when used in combination with Evolve or Shadowstep effects.
Sewer Crawler is not strong enough for high-level Constructed play.
In Arena, Sewer Crawler is a reasonable card. As the stats are split across two minions it can be harder for opponents to kill than a single 3-drop, making it better for fighting to regain board control.
- Hearthstone 17.2.2 Client Patch Now Live
- Hearthstone Balance Patch: Buffs & Nerfs Coming on Monday
- Activision Blizzard Q1 2020 Earnings Call: Shadowlands Still Planned for 2020
- Duplicate Cards in Season Rewards Chest
- Virtual Take Your Child to Work Day at Blizzard
- Nine Card Nerfs Are Coming Next Week
- Amazing Diablo 1 Trailer Remake With a Lot of New Footage
- 17.0.1 Server Hotfix
- Return of the Mechazod Brawl
- Dalaran Heist help please
- Tombs of Terror Sir Finley
- Tombs of Terror Brann Bronzebeard
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Highlander Hunter - Ashes of Outland April 2020 - Zeh's Rank 1 Legend
- Quest Warrior - Ashes of Outland April 2020 - Kibler's
- Aggro Egg Warrior - Ashes of Outland April 2020 - Zeeland's