Sewer Crawler — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Sewer Crawler is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Kobolds & Catacombs and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Sewer Crawler is a fairly underwhelming card. It shares a lot of similarities with the basic card Razorfen Hunter. As Sewer Crawler is a 3-Mana 1/1, it is marginally better when used in combination with Evolve or effects.
Sewer Crawler is not strong enough for high-level Constructed play.
In Arena, Sewer Crawler is a reasonable card. As the stats are split across two minions it can be harder for opponents to kill than a single 3-drop, making it better for fighting to regain board control.
- Timeline of Blizzard Presidents
- Johanna Faires Appointed Blizzard Entertainment President
- Will Microsoft Outsource Customer Support to External Companies?
- Blizzard Survival Game, Codenamed Odyssey, Was Cancelled Due to Engine Problems
- Microsoft Lays Off 1,900 Activision Blizzard and Xbox Employees
- Blizzard Celebrates the End of 2023 and Looks Ahead to 2024
- Microsoft Announced Xbox Leadership Changes Amid Bobby Kotick's Departure
- Microsoft Gaming CEO Phil Spencer Enthusiastic About Reviving Blizzard Franchises
- Hearthstone Telegram Bot
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Rumble Run Mage Guide
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Standard Tier List