Sewer Crawler — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Sewer Crawler is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Kobolds & Catacombs and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Sewer Crawler is a fairly underwhelming card. It shares a lot of similarities with the basic card Razorfen Hunter. As Sewer Crawler is a 3-Mana 1/1, it is marginally better when used in combination with Evolve or Shadowstep effects.
Sewer Crawler is not strong enough for high-level Constructed play.
In Arena, Sewer Crawler is a reasonable card. As the stats are split across two minions it can be harder for opponents to kill than a single 3-drop, making it better for fighting to regain board control.
- BlizzCon 2023 in Coming on Nov 3-4
- Icy Veins is Getting a New Look
- Activision Blizzard Announces First Quarter 2023 Financial Results
- BlizzCon 2023 Update by Blizzard President Mike Ybarra
- A Misunderstanding May Have Been the Cause of Activision Blizzard Games Not Being Available in China
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck
- Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge
- Classic Face Hunter Deck