Ship's Cannon — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Ship's Cannon is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Goblins vs Gnomes and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Ship's Cannon is a powerful Pirate synergy card added in the Goblins vs Gnomes set. The 2 random damage effect is potentially extremely powerful and compares favourably to Knife Juggler if you have enough Pirates in your deck to support it.
2. Constructed Play
Ship's Cannon is an essential inclusion in any Pirate themed deck. The sheer number of cheap Pirate minions available make it incredible easy to get great value. It also opens up the potential for incredibly powerful turns when used in combination with Patches the Pirate and Gang Up.
Ship's Cannon is no longer available in Arena.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Grumble, World Shaker Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Unidentified Maul Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Raven Familiar Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Did Seeping Oozeling Just Receive A Post-Spoiler Buff?
- Silver Vanguard Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Lone Champion Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Seeping Oozeling Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Spiteful Summoner Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Make it cheap #3 Budget Handbuff Paladin
- Something stupid like ...
- Aggro Paladin Deck List
- Toxin Cards
- Aggro Rogue Deck List
- Deck Request Thread
- Make it cheap #2 Budget Cannibal Warlock
- The Lich King