Ship's Cannon — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Ship's Cannon is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Goblins vs Gnomes and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Ship's Cannon is a powerful Pirate synergy card added in the Goblins vs Gnomes set. The 2 random damage effect is potentially extremely powerful and compares favourably to Knife Juggler if you have enough Pirates in your deck to support it.
Ship's Cannon is an essential inclusion in any Pirate themed deck. The sheer number of cheap Pirate minions available make it incredible easy to get great value. It also opens up the potential for incredibly powerful turns when used in combination with Patches the Pirate and Gang Up.
Ship's Cannon is no longer available in Arena.
Decks with Ship's Cannon
Wild Pirate Warrior Deck Guide 4 weapons, 5 spells, 21 minions
|6,980||Oct 01 2018|
- Diablo 2 Retrospective
- Diablo 2 20-year Anniversary Celebration with New Wings, a Diablo Bust, Videos and More!
- Diablo 2 Remaster Won't Be Announced in June
- Diablo 2 Creators on the Rumored Remaster: No Censoring, It's a Tough Job
- Diablo 2 Remaster Significantly More Likely After Two Job Postings Surface
- World First Diablo 2 + LoD Speed Run in Under 1 Hour
- Diablo 2 Remaster? A "Classic Revival" to Be Announced at IGN Summer
- BlizzCon 2020 Cancelled, New Plans Being Worked On
- Doom Lord Kazzak
- Mother Shahraz Challenge
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Supremus Challenge
- Magtheridon Challenge
- Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge
- Doom Lord Kazzak Challenge