Table of Contents
Ship's Cannon is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Goblins vs Gnomes and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Ship's Cannon is a powerful Pirate synergy card added in the Goblins vs Gnomes set. The 2 random damage effect is potentially extremely powerful and compares favourably to Knife Juggler if you have enough Pirates in your deck to support it.
2. Constructed Play
Ship's Cannon is an essential inclusion in any Pirate themed deck. The sheer number of cheap Pirate minions available make it incredible easy to get great value. It also opens up the potential for incredibly powerful turns when used in combination with Patches the Pirate and Gang Up.
Ship's Cannon is no longer available in Arena.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Ben Brode on Promo Cards
- Brian Holinka Leaves World of Warcraft Team
- Destiny 2 PC Release Date, Pre-Order Announced
- New Job Posting Hints at Remastering of Old Titles
- Possible Return of the Lich King Expansion
- EU Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- US Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- Mulligans Episode 4: Art Gallery
- Mill Rogue - questions
- Miracle Dragon Priest Standard
- Aggro Rogue Standard
- A Preist with a meme for a dream
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Average amount of dust / cardpack
- Handlock Warlock Un'Goro Standard
- Arena Paladin Tier Lists