Ship's Cannon — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Ship's Cannon is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Goblins vs Gnomes and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Ship's Cannon is a powerful Pirate synergy card added in the Goblins vs Gnomes set. The 2 random damage effect is potentially extremely powerful and compares favourably to Knife Juggler if you have enough Pirates in your deck to support it.
Ship's Cannon is an essential inclusion in any Pirate themed deck. The sheer number of cheap Pirate minions available make it incredible easy to get great value. It also opens up the potential for incredibly powerful turns when used in combination with Patches the Pirate and Gang Up.
Ship's Cannon is no longer available in Arena.
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players
- Runestones - an accounting error?
- Dalaran Heist Mage Guide
- Dalaran Heist Priest Guide
- Battlegrounds Patches the Pirate
- Battlegrounds Vanndar Stormpike