Ship's Cannon — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Ship's Cannon is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Goblins vs Gnomes and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Ship's Cannon is a powerful Pirate synergy card added in the Goblins vs Gnomes set. The 2 random damage effect is potentially extremely powerful and compares favourably to Knife Juggler if you have enough Pirates in your deck to support it.
Ship's Cannon is an essential inclusion in any Pirate themed deck. The sheer number of cheap Pirate minions available make it incredible easy to get great value. It also opens up the potential for incredibly powerful turns when used in combination with Patches the Pirate and Gang Up.
Ship's Cannon is no longer available in Arena.
Decks with Ship's Cannon
Wild Pirate Warrior Deck Guide 4 weapons, 5 spells, 21 minions
|6,980||Oct 01 2018|
- The New Battle.net Is Almost Here, Going Live in NA
- Merry Christmas from the Icy Veins Team!
- Blizzard Sending Out New Surveys About "Classic" Version of The Burning Crusade
- Activision Blizzard's Stock Reached All-Time Highs
- Cyberpunk 2077 Wiki from IcyWiki
- A Call to Strike on Blizzard France Employees on Shadowlands Launch Day
- Blizzard Selling Face Masks on Gear Store
- The Blizzard Gear Fest Has Begun!
- Introducing my friend & I's attempt at better Hearthstone replays: SquadOV!
- Venim Iceblade Boss Guide
- Varok Saurfang Boss Guide
- The Dark Portal Boss Guide
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Orgrim Doomhammer Boss Guide
- Mal'Ganis Boss Guide
- Blackrock Blademaster Boss Guide