Gang Up — Rogue Card
Table of Contents
Gang Up is a Rogue-only spell. This card used to be obtained in the Blackrock Mountain solo adventure, but is now only obtainable through crafting (unless you purchased the first wing of Blackrock Mountain before the expansion was removed from the shop, in which case, you can still purchase the rest of the expansion). Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Gang Up is a card that is best reserved for very specific combos. It is not a card that can be just inserted into a general deck, due to how slow spending 2 Mana to essentially achieve nothing in terms of the board state is. Despite this it can be quite powerful in the right deck that is built to a specific purpose.
In Constructed, the main use of Gang Up is in a Mill Rogue deck that aims to draw the opponent out of cards and exhaust them due to Fatigue. It is used to create multiple copies of Coldlight Oracle which both helps you to overdraw your opponent, and extends your own deck, protecting you from fatigue. While other specific combo decks have been experimented with, none have so far proved effective.
Gang Up is no longer available in Arena.
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players
- Runestones - an accounting error?
- Dalaran Heist Mage Guide
- Dalaran Heist Priest Guide
- Battlegrounds Patches the Pirate
- Battlegrounds Vanndar Stormpike