Gang Up — Rogue Card
Table of Contents
Gang Up is a Rogue-only spell. This card used to be obtained in the Blackrock Mountain solo adventure, but is now only obtainable through crafting (unless you purchased the first wing of Blackrock Mountain before the expansion was removed from the shop, in which case, you can still purchase the rest of the expansion). Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Gang Up is a card that is best reserved for very specific combos. It is not a card that can be just inserted into a general deck, due to how slow spending 2 Mana to essentially achieve nothing in terms of the board state is. Despite this it can be quite powerful in the right deck that is built to a specific purpose.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, the main use of Gang Up is in a Mill Rogue deck that aims to draw the opponent out of cards and exhaust them due to Fatigue. It is used to create multiple copies of Coldlight Oracle which both helps you to overdraw your opponent, and extends your own deck, protecting you from fatigue. While other specific combo decks have been experimented with, none have so far proved effective.
Gang Up is no longer available in Arena.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- The Lich King Cheap Mech Rogue Deck
- Mill Rogue Wild Un'Goro Deck
- Cheap Lord Slitherspear Rogue Deck (Heroic Mode)
- Cheap Giantfin Rogue Deck (Heroic Mode)
- Cheap Vaelastrasz the Corrupt Rogue Deck (Heroic Mode)
- Legendary Coren Direbrew Rogue Deck (Heroic Mode)
- Mid-budget High Justice Grimstone Rogue Deck (Heroic Mode)
- Deathrattle Rogue
- Aggro Unite the Murlocs Quest Shaman Standard
- Spell Damage Mage
- Even Rogue
- Control Warlock
- Whizbang the Wonderful
- Warlock Dungeon Run
- Pull of the Day