Gang Up — Rogue Card
Table of Contents
Gang Up is a Rogue-only spell. This card used to be obtained in the Blackrock Mountain solo adventure, but is now only obtainable through crafting (unless you purchased the first wing of Blackrock Mountain before the expansion was removed from the shop, in which case, you can still purchase the rest of the expansion). Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Gang Up is a card that is best reserved for very specific combos. It is not a card that can be just inserted into a general deck, due to how slow spending 2 Mana to essentially achieve nothing in terms of the board state is. Despite this it can be quite powerful in the right deck that is built to a specific purpose.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, the main use of Gang Up is in a Mill Rogue deck that aims to draw the opponent out of cards and exhaust them due to Fatigue. It is used to create multiple copies of Coldlight Oracle which both helps you to overdraw your opponent, and extends your own deck, protecting you from fatigue. While other specific combo decks have been experimented with, none have so far proved effective.
Gang Up is no longer available in Arena.
4. Wild Decks with Gang Up
Mill Rogue Wild Un'Goro Deck 18 spells, 12 minions
|5,120||Apr 02 2017|
- Update 13.2: Card Nerfs, Lunar Festival, Season of Rastakhan
- Peter Whalen and Dean Ayala Show Early Versions of Rastakhan's Rumble Cards
- February 2019 Ranked Play Season: Pizza Stone Card Back
- Iksar on the February 5 Card Nerfs
- Five Cards to Be Nerfed on February 5
- Lunar New Year Begins on February 5 in Hearthstone
- February Ranked Play Update: Adjustments to Star Values Per Rank
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #34
- Tavern Brawl
- Cheap Mage Standard
- Arena Druid Tier Lists
- The Lich King
- unusual ?
- Deathbringer Saurfang
- Crafting Rules?
- Is the game dying?