Gang Up — Rogue Card
Table of Contents
Gang Up is a Rogue-only spell. This card used to be obtained in the Blackrock Mountain solo adventure, but is now only obtainable through crafting (unless you purchased the first wing of Blackrock Mountain before the expansion was removed from the shop, in which case, you can still purchase the rest of the expansion). Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Gang Up is a card that is best reserved for very specific combos. It is not a card that can be just inserted into a general deck, due to how slow spending 2 Mana to essentially achieve nothing in terms of the board state is. Despite this it can be quite powerful in the right deck that is built to a specific purpose.
In Constructed, the main use of Gang Up is in a Mill Rogue deck that aims to draw the opponent out of cards and exhaust them due to Fatigue. It is used to create multiple copies of Coldlight Oracle which both helps you to overdraw your opponent, and extends your own deck, protecting you from fatigue. While other specific combo decks have been experimented with, none have so far proved effective.
Gang Up is no longer available in Arena.
- A Different Kind of Letter from Activision Blizzard Executive Fran Townsend
- South Park's Sword of a Thousands Truths (Boars Included) to Be Added to Hearthstone
- United in Stormwind is Hearthstone's Latest Expansion
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Classic Control Paladin Deck
- Book of Heroes Thrall
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Chenvaala Priest Deck
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens