Skycap'n Kragg — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Skycap'n Kragg is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Skycap'n Kragg is a Pirate minion that relies on other Pirate minions on the board to make it efficient. However, since most Pirates are not particularly resilient to removal, it will be hard to make this card represent better value than Argent Commander, which is already sparsely used.
Skycap'n Kragg is very difficult to use effectively in Constructed. As a finisher, it will be hard to make this card more efficient than Arcane Golem or Leeroy Jenkins, while as a board control tool, it is likely to be outclassed by Argent Commander.
Skycap'n Kragg is no longer available in Arena.
- Activision Blizzard Games Coming to Game Pass After Microsoft Acquisition
- Unconfirmed Dragonflight Pre-Patch and Launch Dates Leaked
- Blizzard Debuting New Products + Giveaway at Comic-Con
- The Battle.net Social Celebration Contest
- Blizzard Entertainment Acquires Spellbreak Development Studio Proletariat
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: Murder at Castle Nathria
- How to Find Out You've Been Invited to Beta Testing?
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck
- Imp Curse Warlock Deck
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Basic Warlock Deck