Table of Contents
Skycap'n Kragg is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Skycap'n Kragg is a Pirate minion that relies on other Pirate minions on the board to make it efficient. However, since most Pirates are not particularly resilient to removal, it will be hard to make this card represent better value than Argent Commander, which is already sparsely used.
2. Constructed Play
Skycap'n Kragg is very difficult to use effectively in Constructed. As a finisher, it will be hard to make this card more efficient than Arcane Golem or Leeroy Jenkins, while as a board control tool, it is likely to be outclassed by Argent Commander.
Skycap'n Kragg is no longer available in Arena.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- Ben Brode on Promo Cards
- Brian Holinka Leaves World of Warcraft Team
- Destiny 2 PC Release Date, Pre-Order Announced
- New Job Posting Hints at Remastering of Old Titles
- Possible Return of the Lich King Expansion
- EU Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- US Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- Mulligans Episode 4: Art Gallery
- Mill Rogue - questions
- Miracle Dragon Priest Standard
- Aggro Rogue Standard
- A Preist with a meme for a dream
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Average amount of dust / cardpack
- Handlock Warlock Un'Goro Standard
- Arena Paladin Tier Lists