Table of Contents
Skycap'n Kragg is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Skycap'n Kragg is a Pirate minion that relies on other Pirate minions on the board to make it efficient. However, since most Pirates are not particularly resilient to removal, it will be hard to make this card represent better value than Argent Commander, which is already sparsely used.
2. Constructed Play
Skycap'n Kragg is very difficult to use effectively in Constructed. As a finisher, it will be hard to make this card more efficient than Arcane Golem or Leeroy Jenkins, while as a board control tool, it is likely to be outclassed by Argent Commander.
Skycap'n Kragg is no longer available in Arena.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- Knights of the Frozen Throne Card Reveal: Blood Razor & Prince Taldaram
- Knights of the Frozen Throne Card Reveal: Blood-Queen Lana'thel
- Knights of the Frozen Throne Card Reveal: Ice Breaker & Plague Scientist
- Knights of the Frozen Throne Card Reveal - Ticking Abomination
- Russel Brower Leaves Blizzard
- Tavern Brawl: Ahune's Superior Brawl
- The Frost Festival Is Upon Us!
- The Lich King Opens Up an Ice Cream Shop [Video]
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Cheap Mage Standard
- HoF Discussions
- Curse of Naxxramas Arachnid Quarter
- Budget Jade Druid Standard
- How to combat jade druid / earthen scales
- Quest Rogue Meta (Post Nerf)
- Caverns below nerfed...what about Fire Plume's Heart???