Skycap'n Kragg — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Skycap'n Kragg is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Skycap'n Kragg is a Pirate minion that relies on other Pirate minions on the board to make it efficient. However, since most Pirates are not particularly resilient to removal, it will be hard to make this card represent better value than Argent Commander, which is already sparsely used.
Skycap'n Kragg is very difficult to use effectively in Constructed. As a finisher, it will be hard to make this card more efficient than Arcane Golem or Leeroy Jenkins, while as a board control tool, it is likely to be outclassed by Argent Commander.
Skycap'n Kragg is no longer available in Arena.
- Timeline of Blizzard Presidents
- Johanna Faires Appointed Blizzard Entertainment President
- Will Microsoft Outsource Customer Support to External Companies?
- Blizzard Survival Game, Codenamed Odyssey, Was Cancelled Due to Engine Problems
- Microsoft Lays Off 1,900 Activision Blizzard and Xbox Employees
- Blizzard Celebrates the End of 2023 and Looks Ahead to 2024
- Microsoft Announced Xbox Leadership Changes Amid Bobby Kotick's Departure
- Microsoft Gaming CEO Phil Spencer Enthusiastic About Reviving Blizzard Franchises
- Hearthstone Telegram Bot
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Rumble Run Mage Guide
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Standard Tier List