Skycap'n Kragg — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Skycap'n Kragg is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Skycap'n Kragg is a Pirate minion that relies on other Pirate minions on the board to make it efficient. However, since most Pirates are not particularly resilient to removal, it will be hard to make this card represent better value than Argent Commander, which is already sparsely used.
Skycap'n Kragg is very difficult to use effectively in Constructed. As a finisher, it will be hard to make this card more efficient than Arcane Golem or Leeroy Jenkins, while as a board control tool, it is likely to be outclassed by Argent Commander.
Skycap'n Kragg is no longer available in Arena.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck
- Murloc Warlock Deck
- Switcheroo Priest Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Naga Fel Demon Hunter Deck
- Wild Only Cards