Twilight Summoner — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Twilight Summoner is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Whispers of the Old Gods and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Twilight Summoner is a card that represents a lot of overall value but is incredibly slow to get going. Although you eventually hope to get a 5/5 minion, the turn it actually gets to attack is at best two turns after you play a 1/1, which is a significant loss of Tempo.
Twilight Summoner is no longer available in Arena.
Decks with Twilight Summoner
Big Bad Wolf N'Zoth Paladin Deck (Heroic Mode) 8 spells, 22 minions
|9,480||Aug 18 2016|
- Introducing Icy Wiki
- Diablo 2 4K60 Upscaled Gameplay: 4 Acts Sorceress
- Activision Blizzard CFO Optimistic About Diablo Immortal
- Activision Blizzard Q2 2020 Financial Report
- Old Diablo 2: Lord of Destruction Trailer Upscaled to 4K
- Blizzard at Gamescom 2020
- New Very Funny Diablo 2 Carbot Animations Series: Diablols 2
- Diablo 2 Retrospective
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Soul Demon Hunter
- Illidan Stormrage
- Chenvaala Priest Deck
- Zoo Warlock
- Lady Vashj
- Basic Priest Deck
- OTK Miracle Mage Deck - Scholomance Academy August 2020 - Dog's Legend