Table of Contents
Twilight Summoner is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from Whispers of the Old Gods packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Twilight Summoner is a card that represents a lot of overall value but is incredibly slow to get going. Although you eventually hope to get a 5/5 minion, the turn it actually gets to attack is at best two turns after you play a 1/1, which is a significant loss of Tempo.
2. Constructed Play
Twilight Summoner will generally be too slow to represent good value in Arena. Even though its total stats are more than acceptable, it will take too much time for it to achieve its full value, meaning your opponent will have time to develop strong minions in the meantime.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Ben Brode on Promo Cards
- Brian Holinka Leaves World of Warcraft Team
- Destiny 2 PC Release Date, Pre-Order Announced
- New Job Posting Hints at Remastering of Old Titles
- Possible Return of the Lich King Expansion
- EU Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- US Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- Mulligans Episode 4: Art Gallery
- Mill Rogue - questions
- Miracle Dragon Priest Standard
- Aggro Rogue Standard
- A Preist with a meme for a dream
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Average amount of dust / cardpack
- Handlock Warlock Un'Goro Standard
- Arena Paladin Tier Lists