Twilight Summoner — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Twilight Summoner is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Whispers of the Old Gods and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Twilight Summoner is a card that represents a lot of overall value but is incredibly slow to get going. Although you eventually hope to get a 5/5 minion, the turn it actually gets to attack is at best two turns after you play a 1/1, which is a significant loss of Tempo.
Twilight Summoner is no longer available in Arena.
Decks with Twilight Summoner
Big Bad Wolf N'Zoth Paladin Deck (Heroic Mode) 8 spells, 22 minions
|9,480||Aug 18 2016|
- Diablo 2 Remaster Unlikely - Code and Assets Were Lost According to Creators
- Diablo 2 Cinematics Upscaled to 4K and 8K
- Hearthstone 15.6.2 Patch Notes
- Celebrate 25 Years of Warcraft
- Tavern Brawl Temporarily Disabled
- Q3 Earnings: Classic Drives Biggest Quarterly Increase to Subscription Plans in History
- Patch 15.6 Issues: Fixes Coming Monday/Tuesday
- Hearthstone 15.6 Update Patch Notes
- Will these builds work for 2.6.7 seasons ?
- Battlegrounds Strategy
- Battlegrounds Special Cards
- Battlegrounds Mechanics
- Hearthstone Battlegrounds
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Battlegrounds Card Tier List
- No +5 Druid decks yet?