Earth Shock — Shaman Card
Table of Contents
Earth Shock is a Shaman-only spell. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Earth Shock is a very effective removal tool for Shamans. Since the Silence effect is applied first, before the damage is dealt, it is very efficient at killing Deathrattle minions without activating them, as well as being the natural predator of Twilight Drakes.
Earth Shock is included in almost every Shaman deck as at least a single copy. In Control or Midrange based decks, it is used to efficiently answer early minions such as Haunted Creeper or , especially when combined with Spell Damage. Aggro Shaman decks also use it to bypass troublesome Taunt minions in the later stages of the game.
Earth Shock is a solid card in Arena. It is a little situational, which means it can often sit in your hand for several turns before it is useful. However, when it is useful you will be very pleased that you have it. It can efficiently take down a Scarlet Crusader or Twilight Drake, and can help to deal with troublesome minions like Piloted Shredder or Sludge Belcher, as well as removing troublesome buffs that Paladin and Priest use commonly.
- A Different Kind of Letter from Activision Blizzard Executive Fran Townsend
- South Park's Sword of a Thousands Truths (Boars Included) to Be Added to Hearthstone
- United in Stormwind is Hearthstone's Latest Expansion
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Classic Control Paladin Deck
- Book of Heroes Thrall
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Chenvaala Priest Deck
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens