Earth Shock — Shaman Card
Table of Contents
Earth Shock is a Shaman-only spell. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Earth Shock is a very effective removal tool for Shamans. Since the Silence effect is applied first, before the damage is dealt, it is very efficient at killing Deathrattle minions without activating them, as well as being the natural predator of Twilight Drakes.
2. Constructed Play
Earth Shock is included in almost every Shaman deck as at least a single copy. In Control or Midrange based decks, it is used to efficiently answer early minions such as Haunted Creeper or Nerubian Egg, especially when combined with Spell Damage. Aggro Shaman decks also use it to bypass troublesome Taunt minions in the later stages of the game.
Earth Shock is a solid card in Arena. It is a little situational, which means it can often sit in your hand for several turns before it is useful. However, when it is useful you will be very pleased that you have it. It can efficiently take down a Scarlet Crusader or Twilight Drake, and can help to deal with troublesome minions like Piloted Shredder or Sludge Belcher, as well as removing troublesome buffs that Paladin and Priest use commonly.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Did Seeping Oozeling Just Receive A Post-Spoiler Buff?
- Silver Vanguard Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Lone Champion Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Seeping Oozeling Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Spiteful Summoner Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Black Friday Sales For Various Blizzard Games
- Zola the Gorgon Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Rummaging Kobold Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Something stupid like ...
- Aggro Paladin Deck List
- Toxin Cards
- Aggro Rogue Deck List
- Deck Request Thread
- Make it cheap #2 Budget Cannibal Warlock
- The Lich King
- Make it cheap #1 Budget Aggro Priest