Earth Shock — Shaman Card
Table of Contents
Earth Shock is a Shaman-only spell. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Earth Shock is a very effective removal tool for Shamans. Since the Silence effect is applied first, before the damage is dealt, it is very efficient at killing Deathrattle minions without activating them, as well as being the natural predator of Twilight Drakes.
Earth Shock is included in almost every Shaman deck as at least a single copy. In Control or Midrange based decks, it is used to efficiently answer early minions such as Haunted Creeper or , especially when combined with Spell Damage. Aggro Shaman decks also use it to bypass troublesome Taunt minions in the later stages of the game.
Earth Shock is a solid card in Arena. It is a little situational, which means it can often sit in your hand for several turns before it is useful. However, when it is useful you will be very pleased that you have it. It can efficiently take down a Scarlet Crusader or Twilight Drake, and can help to deal with troublesome minions like Piloted Shredder or Sludge Belcher, as well as removing troublesome buffs that Paladin and Priest use commonly.
- Blizzard Working on an Unannounced Open-World RPG Shooter
- Global Battle.net Maintenance: October 6th
- Activision Blizzard Reaches Agreement with the EEOC
- In Celebration Of Diablo 2: Resurrected, We're Discounting Our Premium Subscription
- Overwatch 2 Executive Departs from Activision Blizzard
- The SEC Launches Activision Blizzard Investigation
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Battle.net Game Deals: Shadowlands 30% Off
- Lady Vashj
- Face Hunter
- Basic Mage Deck
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Shadow Priest Deck