Earth Shock — Shaman Card
Table of Contents
Earth Shock is a Shaman-only spell. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Earth Shock is a very effective removal tool for Shamans. Since the Silence effect is applied first, before the damage is dealt, it is very efficient at killing Deathrattle minions without activating them, as well as being the natural predator of Twilight Drakes.
2. Constructed Play
Earth Shock is included in almost every Shaman deck as at least a single copy. In Control or Midrange based decks, it is used to efficiently answer early minions such as Haunted Creeper or Nerubian Egg, especially when combined with Spell Damage. Aggro Shaman decks also use it to bypass troublesome Taunt minions in the later stages of the game.
Earth Shock is a solid card in Arena. It is a little situational, which means it can often sit in your hand for several turns before it is useful. However, when it is useful you will be very pleased that you have it. It can efficiently take down a Scarlet Crusader or Twilight Drake, and can help to deal with troublesome minions like Piloted Shredder or Sludge Belcher, as well as removing troublesome buffs that Paladin and Priest use commonly.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Stargazer Luna Revealed from The Boomsday Project
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #20
- The Boomsday Pre-Orders & Minion Type Changes Now Available
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: The Boomsday Project [Updated]
- Tavern Talk #2: Past and New Heroes, Balance Frequency, Community Card Art
- Hearthstone Public Gathering Spot Teaser
- Upcoming Minion Type Adjustments
- July 2018 Ranked Play Season: Lightforged Card Back
- Boomsday Project Hub
- Time-Tinker Monster Hunter
- Is the game dying?
- Token Druid
- Even Warrior
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Big Spell Mage
- Recruit Warrior