Weaponized Pinata — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Weaponized Pinata is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from The Boomsday Project packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
The random effect on Weaponized Piñata makes the card a bit too unfocused to earn a spot in most Constructed decks, where 4 Mana is a relatively large investment. Weaponized Piñata is much more powerful in the Arena, where its board presence can be felt on turn 4 and the Deathrattle is more likely to be impactful on the game.
Weaponized Piñata is a bit too slow for aggressive Mech decks, as the random Legendary minion from the card's Deathrattle is very likely to be slow or a bit clunky. Midrange or more controlling Mech decks could potentially be interested in Weaponized Piñata, where the Deathrattle could be used as a repeated source of card advantage in combination cards like Kangor's Endless Army or Play Dead.
A 4 Mana 4/3 body can frequently be used to trade with another minion in the Arena, making Weaponized Piñata a 2 for 1 in combination with its Deathrattle. This makes Weaponized Pinata a high pick in the extremely value-oriented Arena format.
Decks with Weaponized Pinata
Vigil's Highlander Mech Hunter Deck 1 weapon, 11 spells, 18 minions
|11,880||Aug 03 2019|
- What to Expect from Blizzconline 2021? (Predictions)
- The New Battle.net Is Almost Here, Going Live in NA
- Merry Christmas from the Icy Veins Team!
- Blizzard Sending Out New Surveys About "Classic" Version of The Burning Crusade
- Activision Blizzard's Stock Reached All-Time Highs
- Cyberpunk 2077 Wiki from IcyWiki
- A Call to Strike on Blizzard France Employees on Shadowlands Launch Day
- Blizzard Selling Face Masks on Gear Store
- Aggro Tempo Mage
- Save quest turn-ins?
- Mozaki OTK Mage
- Prime Quest Warlock
- Warlock help and advice please ?.
- Stealth Rogue
- Input needed on budget mech mage ?.
- Book of Heroes Jaina Proudmoore