Weaponized Piñata — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Weaponized Piñata is a neutral minion. This card was introducd with from The Boomsday Project and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
The random effect on Weaponized Piñata makes the card a bit too unfocused to earn a spot in most Constructed decks, where 4 Mana is a relatively large investment. Weaponized Piñata is much more powerful in the Arena, where its board presence can be felt on turn 4 and the Deathrattle is more likely to be impactful on the game.
Weaponized Piñata is a bit too slow for aggressive Mech decks, as the random Legendary minion from the card's Deathrattle is very likely to be slow or a bit clunky. Midrange or more controlling Mech decks could potentially be interested in Weaponized Piñata, where the Deathrattle could be used as a repeated source of card advantage in combination cards like Kangor's Endless Army or Play Dead.
A 4 Mana 4/3 body can frequently be used to trade with another minion in the Arena, making Weaponized Piñata a 2 for 1 in combination with its Deathrattle. This makes Weaponized Pinata a high pick in the extremely value-oriented Arena format.
- A Different Kind of Letter from Activision Blizzard Executive Fran Townsend
- South Park's Sword of a Thousands Truths (Boars Included) to Be Added to Hearthstone
- United in Stormwind is Hearthstone's Latest Expansion
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Classic Control Paladin Deck
- Book of Heroes Thrall
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Chenvaala Priest Deck
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens