Kangor's Endless Army — Paladin Card
Table of Contents
Kangor's Endless Army is a Paladin-only spell. This card was introducd with from The Boomsday Project and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Kangor's Endless Army is the perfect end-game value card for aggressive Magnetic Paladin decks. Aggro Mech Paladins will want to dump to their hand and create large Magnetic minions as quickly as possible, which leaves them vulnerable to removal spells and board wipes. With Kangor's Endless Army, these decks can instantly create a menacing board from a single card to demand additional answers out of the opponent.
Along with Glow-Tron, Kangor's Endless Army is a very compelling reason to build a dedicated Mech Paladin deck. Skaterbot and Zilliax work particularly well with Kangor's Endless Army, as they add Rush to your Mech minions to enable immediate trades. Another combo with Kangor's Endless Army is Missile Launcher, Mecha'thun, and for the full board clear.
It is far too difficult to assemble enough Mech and Magnetic minions to get value from Kangor's Endless Army in the Arena. This card should almost never end up in your Arena decks.
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Activision Blizzard Q1 2021 Earnings Call
- New Leadership for Overwatch After Jeff Kaplan Leaves Blizzard
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Hmm.. world first?
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Hearthstone Gold Guide
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck