Kangor's Endless Army — Paladin Card
Table of Contents
Kangor's Endless Army is a Paladin-only spell. This card was introduced with The Boomsday Project and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Kangor's Endless Army is the perfect end-game value card for aggressive Magnetic Paladin decks. Aggro Mech Paladins will want to dump to their hand and create large Magnetic minions as quickly as possible, which leaves them vulnerable to removal spells and board wipes. With Kangor's Endless Army, these decks can instantly create a menacing board from a single card to demand additional answers out of the opponent.
Along with Glow-Tron, Kangor's Endless Army is a very compelling reason to build a dedicated Mech Paladin deck. Skaterbot and Zilliax work particularly well with Kangor's Endless Army, as they add Rush to your Mech minions to enable immediate trades. Another combo with Kangor's Endless Army is Missile Launcher, Mecha'thun, and for the full board clear.
It is far too difficult to assemble enough Mech and Magnetic minions to get value from Kangor's Endless Army in the Arena. This card should almost never end up in your Arena decks.
- Icy Veins Podcast About Path of Exile
- Microsoft Sells Activision Blizzard Cloud Gaming Rights to Ubisoft
- Blizzard to Bring Their Games to Steam, Starting With Overwatch 2
- Thrall Featured in BlizzCon 2023 Key Art
- ARPG Vault Discord Giveaway
- BlizzCon 2023 Tickets On Sale July 8 and July 22
- Battle.Net Friend Cap Increased to 400
- BlizzCon 2023 in Coming on Nov 3-4
- Standard Tier List
- Battlegrounds Special Cards
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck