Kangor's Endless Army — Paladin Card
Table of Contents
Kangor's Endless Army is a Paladin-only spell. This card was introducd with from The Boomsday Project and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Kangor's Endless Army is the perfect end-game value card for aggressive Magnetic Paladin decks. Aggro Mech Paladins will want to dump to their hand and create large Magnetic minions as quickly as possible, which leaves them vulnerable to removal spells and board wipes. With Kangor's Endless Army, these decks can instantly create a menacing board from a single card to demand additional answers out of the opponent.
Along with Glow-Tron, Kangor's Endless Army is a very compelling reason to build a dedicated Mech Paladin deck. Skaterbot and Zilliax work particularly well with Kangor's Endless Army, as they add Rush to your Mech minions to enable immediate trades. Another combo with Kangor's Endless Army is Missile Launcher, Mecha'thun, and for the full board clear.
It is far too difficult to assemble enough Mech and Magnetic minions to get value from Kangor's Endless Army in the Arena. This card should almost never end up in your Arena decks.
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Battle.net Game Deals: Shadowlands 30% Off
- (Updated) Activision Blizzard Lawsuit Expanded
- Blizzard Co-Leader Mike Ybarra Streaming, Comments on AoE Cap and Offers to Play FF14
- Introducing Icy Veins Masterclass
- High Profile Departures Amid Lawsuit
- Ex-Community Manager Nevalistis Talks About Her Experience at Blizzard
- Activision Blizzard Q2 2021 Earnings Call
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Shadow Priest Deck
- Classic Tier List
- Questline Warlock Deck
- Pirate Questline Warrior