Autodefense Matrix — Paladin Card
Table of Contents
Autodefense Matrix is a Paladin-only spell. This card was introduced with The Boomsday Project and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
A solid card for Secret-based Paladin decks, Autodefense Matrix compares favorably to Noble Sacrifice if the average Attack of your minions is 2 or greater. Another reason to reason to favor Autodefense Matrix over Noble Sacrifice is that works a bit better in combination with Redemption, as the 2/1 created by Noble Sacrifice will not be resummoned by Redemption.
Autodefense Matrix is one of the better Paladin Secrets, but it is still not powerful enough to be played in constructed decks which are not built around cards like Mysterious Challenger and Bellringer Sentry. Avoid playing Paladin Secrets in your constructed decks unless it is the primary theme of your deck.
Paladin Secrets rarely represent an entire card's worth of value, and should rarely be picked in the Arena. Any minion with reasonable stats will offer you more board presence than Autodefense Matrix, which means that there will be very few buckets where Autodefense Matrix is the correct pick.
- BlizzCon 2023 in Coming on Nov 3-4
- Icy Veins is Getting a New Look
- Activision Blizzard Announces First Quarter 2023 Financial Results
- BlizzCon 2023 Update by Blizzard President Mike Ybarra
- A Misunderstanding May Have Been the Cause of Activision Blizzard Games Not Being Available in China
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck
- Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge
- Classic Face Hunter Deck