Autodefense Matrix — Paladin Card
Table of Contents
Autodefense Matrix is a Paladin-only spell. This card was introducd with from The Boomsday Project and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Autodefense Matrix is one of the better Paladin Secrets, but it is still not powerful enough to be played in constructed decks which are not built around cards like Mysterious Challenger and Bellringer Sentry. Avoid playing Paladin Secrets in your constructed decks unless it is the primary theme of your deck.
Paladin Secrets rarely represent an entire card's worth of value, and should rarely be picked in the Arena. Any minion with reasonable stats will offer you more board presence than Autodefense Matrix, which means that there will be very few buckets where Autodefense Matrix is the correct pick.
- In Celebration Of Diablo 2: Resurrected, We're Discounting Our Premium Subscription
- Overwatch 2 Executive Departs from Activision Blizzard
- The SEC Launches Activision Blizzard Investigation
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Battle.net Game Deals: Shadowlands 30% Off
- (Updated) Activision Blizzard Lawsuit Expanded
- Blizzard Co-Leader Mike Ybarra Streaming, Comments on AoE Cap and Offers to Play FF14
- Introducing Icy Veins Masterclass
- Basic Mage Deck
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Shadow Priest Deck
- Classic Tier List
- Questline Warlock Deck