Autodefense Matrix — Paladin Card
Table of Contents
Autodefense Matrix is a Paladin-only spell. This card was introducd with from The Boomsday Project and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Autodefense Matrix is one of the better Paladin Secrets, but it is still not powerful enough to be played in constructed decks which are not built around cards like Mysterious Challenger and Bellringer Sentry. Avoid playing Paladin Secrets in your constructed decks unless it is the primary theme of your deck.
Paladin Secrets rarely represent an entire card's worth of value, and should rarely be picked in the Arena. Any minion with reasonable stats will offer you more board presence than Autodefense Matrix, which means that there will be very few buckets where Autodefense Matrix is the correct pick.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck
- Murloc Warlock Deck
- Switcheroo Priest Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Naga Fel Demon Hunter Deck
- Wild Only Cards