Desperate Stand — Paladin Card
Table of Contents
Desperate Stand is a Paladin-only spell. This card was introduced with Knights of the Frozen Throne and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Desperate Resistance is a situational card that resembles a targeted version of the Redemption Secret. In order to be worth playing, the card should be targeted on a minion with a Divine Shield or strong Deathrattle effect, as any other minion will most likely be immediately killed again due to only having 1 Health.
In Constructed, Desperate Resistance is a situational card that can be considered for some decks. It can specifically be used in Deathrattle or Anyfin Paladin decks as an easy way to generate additional minions to be resurrected by N'Zoth, the Corruptor or Anyfin Can Happen.
In Arena, Desperate Resistance is a weak card. Not only is it hard to draft good minions to synergise with the Deathrattle effect, but the two most popular Arena classes, Mage and Rogue, are easily able to deal 1 Damage and therefore will almost immediately kill any minion that gets resurrected.
- Galakrond Priest Hotfix: December 10th
- Descent of Dragons Update Notes
- Why Diablo 2 Still Holds Up After 20 Years - Book Excerpt
- List of Known Issues After the 16.0 Patch
- Hearthstone Update 16.0 Patch Notes
- Battlegrounds MMR Updates: December 5th
- All Descent of Dragons Cards Revealed
- BlizzCon Winning Cosplays Interview
- Tombs of Terror Reno Jackson
- A new RP-Realm Toy: The Craftily Crafted Mask
- Basic Druid Deck
- pre-release dod cards
- Aggro Tempo Mage
- Missing Cards
- Battlegrounds Strategy
- Arena Hunter Tier Lists