Desperate Stand — Paladin Card
Table of Contents
Desperate Stand is a Paladin-only spell. This card can be obtained from Knights of the Frozen Throne packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Desperate Resistance is a situational card that resembles a targeted version of the Redemption Secret. In order to be worth playing, the card should be targeted on a minion with a Divine Shield or strong Deathrattle effect, as any other minion will most likely be immediately killed again due to only having 1 Health.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Desperate Resistance is a situational card that can be considered for some decks. It can specifically be used in Deathrattle or Anyfin Paladin decks as an easy way to generate additional minions to be resurrected by N'Zoth, the Corruptor or Anyfin Can Happen.
In Arena, Desperate Resistance is a weak card. Not only is it hard to draft good minions to synergise with the Deathrattle effect, but the two most popular Arena classes, Mage and Rogue, are easily able to deal 1 Damage and therefore will almost immediately kill any minion that gets resurrected.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- The Witchwood Full Spoiler Schedule
- "New Year Of The Raven" Party Will Reward Packs With Each Daily Quest
- Ben Brode Answers Community Questions In Video For WIRED
- Enrage Keyword To Be Replaced By "While Damaged"
- More Witchwood Spoilers Coming March 26th, Set Likely To Release April 12th
- This Week's Starcraft-Themed Tavern Brawl Rewards Three K&C Packs
- What's the Move #19 - Shadowy Thoughts
- Four Common Hearthstone Mistakes And How To Prevent Them
- Help me build this warrior
- Silver Hand Paladin Deck List
- Witchwood Worth it?
- The Witchwood Expansion Hub
- Throwback Decks
- The Lich King
- Wild Paladin OTK Deck
- OTK Djinni Priest Standard