Desperate Stand — Paladin Card
Table of Contents
Desperate Stand is a Paladin-only spell. This card can be obtained from Knights of the Frozen Throne packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Desperate Resistance is a situational card that resembles a targeted version of the Redemption Secret. In order to be worth playing, the card should be targeted on a minion with a Divine Shield or strong Deathrattle effect, as any other minion will most likely be immediately killed again due to only having 1 Health.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Desperate Resistance is a situational card that can be considered for some decks. It can specifically be used in Deathrattle or Anyfin Paladin decks as an easy way to generate additional minions to be resurrected by N'Zoth, the Corruptor or Anyfin Can Happen.
In Arena, Desperate Resistance is a weak card. Not only is it hard to draft good minions to synergise with the Deathrattle effect, but the two most popular Arena classes, Mage and Rogue, are easily able to deal 1 Damage and therefore will almost immediately kill any minion that gets resurrected.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- Stargazer Luna Revealed from The Boomsday Project
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #20
- The Boomsday Pre-Orders & Minion Type Changes Now Available
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: The Boomsday Project [Updated]
- Tavern Talk #2: Past and New Heroes, Balance Frequency, Community Card Art
- Hearthstone Public Gathering Spot Teaser
- Upcoming Minion Type Adjustments
- July 2018 Ranked Play Season: Lightforged Card Back
- Boomsday Project Hub
- Time-Tinker Monster Hunter
- Is the game dying?
- Token Druid
- Even Warrior
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Big Spell Mage
- Recruit Warrior