Scarlet Purifier — Paladin Card
Table of Contents
Scarlet Purifier is a Paladin-only minion. This card was introduced with Goblins vs Gnomes and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Scarlet Purifier is a tech card aimed specifically at countering Deathrattle decks, as well as providing some potential synergy in your own deck with cards like Nerubian Egg.
In Constructed, Scarlet Purifier should only be played in response to a high presence of Deathrattle minions in the Meta. Even then, you should consider carefully the exact effect this card will have. There are many cards like Nerubian Egg, Haunted Creeper, Sylvanas Windrunner, and Sludge Belcher that this card has little to no effect on.
Scarlet Purifier is no longer available in Arena.
- Diablo 2 Retrospective
- Diablo 2 20-year Anniversary Celebration with New Wings, a Diablo Bust, Videos and More!
- Diablo 2 Remaster Won't Be Announced in June
- Diablo 2 Creators on the Rumored Remaster: No Censoring, It's a Tough Job
- Diablo 2 Remaster Significantly More Likely After Two Job Postings Surface
- World First Diablo 2 + LoD Speed Run in Under 1 Hour
- Diablo 2 Remaster? A "Classic Revival" to Be Announced at IGN Summer
- BlizzCon 2020 Cancelled, New Plans Being Worked On
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Supremus Challenge
- Magtheridon Challenge
- Doom Lord Kazzak
- Mother Shahraz Challenge
- Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge
- Doom Lord Kazzak Challenge