Scarlet Purifier — Paladin Card
Table of Contents
Scarlet Purifier is a Paladin-only minion. This card was introduced with Goblins vs Gnomes and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Scarlet Purifier is a tech card aimed specifically at countering Deathrattle decks, as well as providing some potential synergy in your own deck with cards like.
In Constructed, Scarlet Purifier should only be played in response to a high presence of Deathrattle minions in the Meta. Even then, you should consider carefully the exact effect this card will have. There are many cards like Haunted Creeper, Sylvanas Windrunner, and Sludge Belcher that this card has little to no effect on.,
Scarlet Purifier is no longer available in Arena.
- A Different Kind of Letter from Activision Blizzard Executive Fran Townsend
- South Park's Sword of a Thousands Truths (Boars Included) to Be Added to Hearthstone
- United in Stormwind is Hearthstone's Latest Expansion
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Classic Control Paladin Deck
- Book of Heroes Thrall
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Chenvaala Priest Deck
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens