Table of Contents
Scarlet Purifier is a Paladin-only minion. This card was introduced with Goblins vs Gnomes and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Scarlet Purifier is a tech card aimed specifically at countering Deathrattle decks, as well as providing some potential synergy in your own deck with cards like Nerubian Egg.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Scarlet Purifier should only be played in response to a high presence of Deathrattle minions in the Meta. Even then, you should consider carefully the exact effect this card will have. There are many cards like Nerubian Egg, Haunted Creeper, Sylvanas Windrunner, and Sludge Belcher that this card has little to no effect on.
Scarlet Purifier is no longer available in Arena.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- Ben Brode on Promo Cards
- Brian Holinka Leaves World of Warcraft Team
- Destiny 2 PC Release Date, Pre-Order Announced
- New Job Posting Hints at Remastering of Old Titles
- Possible Return of the Lich King Expansion
- EU Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- US Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- Mulligans Episode 4: Art Gallery
- Mill Rogue - questions
- Miracle Dragon Priest Standard
- Aggro Rogue Standard
- A Preist with a meme for a dream
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Average amount of dust / cardpack
- Handlock Warlock Un'Goro Standard
- Arena Paladin Tier Lists