Silver Sword — Paladin Card
Table of Contents
Silver Sword is a Paladin-only weapon. This card can be obtained from The Witchwood packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Silver Sword is a seemingly expensive card, but the effect can be game-changing. If the Sword is allowed to stay in play for a turn, it will have strong synergy with the wide range of Paladin cards that can rapidly fill the board with minions such as Call to Arms and Stand Against Darkness.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed play, Silver Sword has extremely good synergy with cards which produce multiple minions such as Lost in the Jungle, Call to Arms and Stand Against Darkness. In Standard, it is in direct competition with Vinecleaver, and you should carefully weigh up how you want your deck to win before deciding between the two.
In Arena, Silver Sword is generally too slow to impact the game, but can be selected as a way to round out the top of the curve in decks with no high end, or which do not have many weapons. If you have minion generation in your deck, you can rate this card significantly higher.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #25
- Check out What's Coming up in the Next Few Months
- Tavern Brawl: Pick a Hand, Any Hand
- HGG Cheer: Win a Card Back, Packs & Twitch Emotes
- BlizzCon Virtual Ticket, Goody Bag, Mobile App, More
- Special Event: Rise for Days of the Frozen Throne!
- September 2018 Ranked Play Season - On the Level
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #24
- Basic Shaman Deck
- Hearthstone Hunter Spells, Minions, and Weapons
- Malygos Rogue
- Puzzle Lab's Lethal Puzzles
- Arena Priest Tier Lists
- Monster Hunt Progress Thread
- Secret Paladin Wild