Stand Against Darkness — Paladin Card
Table of Contents
Stand Against Darkness is a Paladin-only spell. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Stand Against Darkness is a card that represents 5/5 worth of stats for 5 Mana, which makes it seem underwhelming on first appraisal. However, power spread out across multiple targets is almost always better than an individual body, which gives it higher potential. Multiple minions on the board gives you more targets for potential buffs, as well as giving you much more flexibility as to how to allocate your damage.
Stand Against Darkness may see play in Constructed due to its strong potential synergies. It can be used to set a base for buff effects such as Seal of Champions, and amongst others. It also has excellent synergy with Summon effects such as Steward of Darkshire, Sword of Justice, or Knife Juggler.,
Stand Against Darkness is no longer available in Arena.
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Blizzard Begins Monthly Collectible Series for 30th Anniversary with Lich King Statue & Concept Art Print
- Forged in the Barrens Now Live
- The "Grandfather" of Classic Omar Gonzalez Left Blizzard for Dreamhaven
- Best Sets and Tier List for Classic
- Crash Bandicoot: It's About Time Available on Battle.net
- Icy Veins 10-Year Anniversary Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Plans to Lay Off Even More Employees
- Hearthstone Rend Blackhand
- Doom Lord Kazzak Challenge
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Book of Heroes Rehgar Earthfury
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Classic Tier List