Stand Against Darkness — Paladin Card
Table of Contents
Stand Against Darkness is a Paladin-only spell. This card was introduced with Whispers of the Old Gods and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Stand Against Darkness is a card that represents 5/5 worth of stats for 5 Mana, which makes it seem underwhelming on first appraisal. However, power spread out across multiple targets is almost always better than an individual body, which gives it higher potential. Multiple minions on the board gives you more targets for potential buffs, as well as giving you much more flexibility as to how to allocate your damage.
Stand Against Darkness may see play in Constructed due to its strong potential synergies. It can be used to set a base for buff effects such as Blessing of Kings, Seal of Champions, and Defender of Argus amongst others. It also has excellent synergy with Summon effects such as Steward of Darkshire, Sword of Justice, or Knife Juggler.
Stand Against Darkness is no longer available in Arena.
- Hearthstone Update 16.2 Patch Notes
- Diablo 2 Upscale Final Demo Working In-Browser
- Mists of Pandaria and WC3: Reforged 8K Upscaled Cinematics
- Diablo 2 Median XL Mod Patch 1.40 Released
- Path of Diablo (2) Season 9 Brings a New Skill, Widescreen Support, Trade 2.0 and More
- Hearthstone 16.0.8 Balance Update Notes
- Warcraft 3: Reforged and StarCraft 2 Join the ESL
- Diablo 2 Fan Remaster / Upscale Project
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Pure Paladin
- Galakrond Tempo Rogue Deck - Descent of Dragons January 2020 - XioaT's Rank 2 Legend
- Cyclone Mage Deck - Descent of Dragons January 2020 - iGXc's Top 20 Legend
- Just 30 cards short... are any worth it?
- Tombs of Terror Reno Jackson
- Highlander Galakrond Rogue Deck - Descent of Dragons January 2020 - kagome's Top 20 Legend
- A few questions for a newish player