Stand Against Darkness — Paladin Card
Table of Contents
Stand Against Darkness is a Paladin-only spell. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Stand Against Darkness is a card that represents 5/5 worth of stats for 5 Mana, which makes it seem underwhelming on first appraisal. However, power spread out across multiple targets is almost always better than an individual body, which gives it higher potential. Multiple minions on the board gives you more targets for potential buffs, as well as giving you much more flexibility as to how to allocate your damage.
Stand Against Darkness may see play in Constructed due to its strong potential synergies. It can be used to set a base for buff effects such as Seal of Champions, and amongst others. It also has excellent synergy with Summon effects such as Steward of Darkshire, Sword of Justice, or Knife Juggler.,
Stand Against Darkness is no longer available in Arena.
- A Different Kind of Letter from Activision Blizzard Executive Fran Townsend
- South Park's Sword of a Thousands Truths (Boars Included) to Be Added to Hearthstone
- United in Stormwind is Hearthstone's Latest Expansion
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Classic Control Paladin Deck
- Book of Heroes Thrall
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Chenvaala Priest Deck
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens