Confuse — Priest Card
Table of Contents
Confuse is a Priest-only spell. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Confuse is a card with a potentially powerful effect. It can be used simply to create stronger trades on the board, or to activate various combos with cards like Shadow Word: Pain, , Cabal Shadow Priest, and Shadow Madness.
In Constructed, Confuse can be used in a deck that plays many cards that rely on encountering specific attack values like Cabal Shadow Priest and Shadow Madness in order to get more consistent usage out of these cards.
Confuse is no longer available in Arena.
- In Celebration Of Diablo 2: Resurrected, We're Discounting Our Premium Subscription
- Overwatch 2 Executive Departs from Activision Blizzard
- The SEC Launches Activision Blizzard Investigation
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Battle.net Game Deals: Shadowlands 30% Off
- (Updated) Activision Blizzard Lawsuit Expanded
- Blizzard Co-Leader Mike Ybarra Streaming, Comments on AoE Cap and Offers to Play FF14
- Introducing Icy Veins Masterclass
- Basic Mage Deck
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Shadow Priest Deck
- Classic Tier List
- Questline Warlock Deck