Confuse — Priest Card
Table of Contents
Confuse is a Priest-only spell. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Confuse is a card with a potentially powerful effect. It can be used simply to create stronger trades on the board, or to activate various combos with cards like Shadow Word: Pain, , Cabal Shadow Priest, and Shadow Madness.
In Constructed, Confuse can be used in a deck that plays many cards that rely on encountering specific attack values like Cabal Shadow Priest and Shadow Madness in order to get more consistent usage out of these cards.
Confuse is no longer available in Arena.
- Activision Blizzard Games Coming to Game Pass After Microsoft Acquisition
- Unconfirmed Dragonflight Pre-Patch and Launch Dates Leaked
- Blizzard Debuting New Products + Giveaway at Comic-Con
- The Battle.net Social Celebration Contest
- Blizzard Entertainment Acquires Spellbreak Development Studio Proletariat
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: Murder at Castle Nathria
- How to Find Out You've Been Invited to Beta Testing?
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck
- Imp Curse Warlock Deck
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Basic Warlock Deck