Herald Volazj — Priest Card
Table of Contents
Herald Volazj is a Priest-only minion. This card was introduced with Whispers of the Old Gods and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Herald Volazj is a card with a potentially powerful effect that is primarily used to summon additional copies of minions with beneficial Deathrattles or persistent effects on the board.
In Constructed, Herald Volazj can offer great synergy with cards like Sylvanas Windrunner, Ragnaros the Firelord, or Ysera. However, the synergies with these cards primarily depend on them sticking to the board for a turn, which usually means you are in a strong position to begin with. The concern with this card is that it does very little for you when you are behind in a game and can stick in your hand as a dead card.
Herald Volazj is no longer available in Arena.
Decks with Herald Volazj
Terestian Illhoof Priest Deck (Heroic Mode) 14 spells, 16 minions
|5,440||Aug 25 2016|
- Diablo 1 Playable in 4K (The Hell 2 Mod)
- All Blizzard Esports To Be Streamed Exclusively on Youtube
- Celebrating Lunar New Year in Hearthstone
- Galakrond's Awakening Solo Adventure Guides
- Hearthstone Update 16.2 Patch Notes
- Diablo 2 Upscale Final Demo Working In-Browser
- Mists of Pandaria and WC3: Reforged 8K Upscaled Cinematics
- Diablo 2 Median XL Mod Patch 1.40 Released
- Hearthstone Mage Secrets
- Pirate Warrior
- Galakrond's Awakening Hub
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Reno Jackson Priest Deck
- Reno Jackson
- Chenvaala Priest Deck