Herald Volazj — Priest Card
Table of Contents
Herald Volazj is a Priest-only minion. This card was introduced with Whispers of the Old Gods and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Herald Volazj is a card with a potentially powerful effect that is primarily used to summon additional copies of minions with beneficial Deathrattles or persistent effects on the board.
In Constructed, Herald Volazj can offer great synergy with cards like Sylvanas Windrunner, Ragnaros the Firelord, or Ysera. However, the synergies with these cards primarily depend on them sticking to the board for a turn, which usually means you are in a strong position to begin with. The concern with this card is that it does very little for you when you are behind in a game and can stick in your hand as a dead card.
Herald Volazj is no longer available in Arena.
- Icy Veins Podcast About Path of Exile
- Microsoft Sells Activision Blizzard Cloud Gaming Rights to Ubisoft
- Blizzard to Bring Their Games to Steam, Starting With Overwatch 2
- Thrall Featured in BlizzCon 2023 Key Art
- ARPG Vault Discord Giveaway
- BlizzCon 2023 Tickets On Sale July 8 and July 22
- Battle.Net Friend Cap Increased to 400
- BlizzCon 2023 in Coming on Nov 3-4
- Standard Tier List
- Battlegrounds Special Cards
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck