Table of Contents
Herald Volazj is a Priest-only minion. This card can be obtained from Whispers of the Old Gods packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Herald Volazj is a card with a potentially powerful effect that is primarily used to summon additional copies of minions with beneficial Deathrattles or persistent effects on the board.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Herald Volazj can offer great synergy with cards like Sylvanas Windrunner, Ragnaros the Firelord, or Ysera. However, the synergies with these cards primarily depend on them sticking to the board for a turn, which usually means you are in a strong position to begin with. The concern with this card is that it does very little for you when you are behind in a game and can stick in your hand as a dead card.
In Arena, Herald Volazj is an average card. Since you are unlikely to get too many powerful synergies in your deck, Herald Volazj will be primarily used to generate additional 1/1 tokens on the board. While this effect is powerful, it is not as strong as some other Legendary minions you may be offered.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Ben Brode on Promo Cards
- Brian Holinka Leaves World of Warcraft Team
- Destiny 2 PC Release Date, Pre-Order Announced
- New Job Posting Hints at Remastering of Old Titles
- Possible Return of the Lich King Expansion
- EU Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- US Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- Mulligans Episode 4: Art Gallery
- Mill Rogue - questions
- Miracle Dragon Priest Standard
- Aggro Rogue Standard
- A Preist with a meme for a dream
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Average amount of dust / cardpack
- Handlock Warlock Un'Goro Standard
- Arena Paladin Tier Lists