Herald Volazj — Priest Card
Table of Contents
Herald Volazj is a Priest-only minion. This card was introduced with Whispers of the Old Gods and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Herald Volazj is a card with a potentially powerful effect that is primarily used to summon additional copies of minions with beneficial Deathrattles or persistent effects on the board.
In Constructed, Herald Volazj can offer great synergy with cards like Sylvanas Windrunner, Ragnaros the Firelord, or Ysera. However, the synergies with these cards primarily depend on them sticking to the board for a turn, which usually means you are in a strong position to begin with. The concern with this card is that it does very little for you when you are behind in a game and can stick in your hand as a dead card.
Herald Volazj is no longer available in Arena.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Naga Wig Priest Deck
- Boat Rogue Deck Guide
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Naga Ramp Druid Deck
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck