Omega Medic — Priest Card
Table of Contents
Omega Medic is a Priest-only minion. This card was introducd with from The Boomsday Project and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Omega Medic has reasonable stats for its Mana cost and a powerful ability in the lage game. This makes Omega Medic a highly playable card in the Arena, where the minion can be used to effectively fight for board control in the early game.
Priest has lacked powerful burst healing since the departure of Greater Healing Potion from Standard. Burst healing effects are typically most useful against aggro decks, which look to kill opponents long before turn 10 comes around. This positions Omega Medic as a better answer against decks with late-game burst damage (such as Mind Blast Priest) than as an answer for aggro decks, where a Tar Creeper would be better suited to defend the board on turn 3.
A 3 Mana 3/4 with upside is a highly playable Arena card. Though this is no Kabal Talonpriest, the added utility of gaining 10 life makes Omega Medic a valuable card in the late game.
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Activision Blizzard Q1 2021 Earnings Call
- New Leadership for Overwatch After Jeff Kaplan Leaves Blizzard
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Hmm.. world first?
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Hearthstone Gold Guide
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck