Omega Medic — Priest Card
Table of Contents
Omega Medic is a Priest-only minion. This card was introduced with The Boomsday Project and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Omega Medic has reasonable stats for its Mana cost and a powerful ability in the lage game. This makes Omega Medic a highly playable card in the Arena, where the minion can be used to effectively fight for board control in the early game.
Priest has lacked powerful burst healing since the departure of Greater Healing Potion from Standard. Burst healing effects are typically most useful against aggro decks, which look to kill opponents long before turn 10 comes around. This positions Omega Medic as a better answer against decks with late-game burst damage (such as Mind Blast Priest) than as an answer for aggro decks, where a would be better suited to defend the board on turn 3.
A 3 Mana 3/4 with upside is a highly playable Arena card. Though this is no Kabal Talonpriest, the added utility of gaining 10 life makes Omega Medic a valuable card in the late game.
- Icy Veins Launches Genshin Impact Guides Section
- Battle.net Black Friday Sale: Up to 67% Off
- Mike Ybbara on Blizzard's Approach to Meeting Player Demands
- BlizzCon 2023 Stream and Announcements Summary
- BlizzCon 2023 Bingo Collection
- WoW Battle Pet and Hearthstone Card Back Promotion From Warcraft Rumble
- Warcraft Rumble Released a Day Early and Is Rolling Out Now!
- BlizzCon 2023 Broadcast Schedule
- Standard Tier List
- Battlegrounds Special Cards
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck