Quartz Elemental — Priest Card
Table of Contents
Quartz Elemental is a Priest-only minion. This card can be obtained from The Witchwood packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Quartz Elemental is a very strong minion with the large drawback of being unable to attack while damaged. However, this drawback can be negated by Silence effects and AoE heals such as Circle of Healing and Divine Hymn.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Quartz Elemental is a good choice for healing-based Priest decks that run a large number of AoE heals to negate the drawback of the card.
In Arena, Quartz Elemental is an average card. Despite the powerful stats, Quartz Elemental often becomes useless after attacking once due to a lack of healing effects outside of Lesser Heal.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- PC Gamer Reveals Three Treant-Themed Druid Cards
- Three Exciting Cards Revealed In Hearthside Chat With Peter Whalen
- This Week's Tavern Brawl: Ragnaros' Fire Festival!
- Annoy-o-Module Card Reveal
- The Boomsday Project Full Spoiler Schedule
- Magnetic Hearthside Chat Shows Off New Mechanic, Reveals Four New Cards
- The Midsummer Fire Festival Has Returned
- Menacing Nimbus Card Reveal
- Zoo Warlock
- Control Mage
- Boomsday Project Hub
- Time-Tinker Monster Hunter
- Is the game dying?
- Token Druid
- Even Warrior
- Tracker Monster Hunter