Quartz Elemental — Priest Card
Table of Contents
Quartz Elemental is a Priest-only minion. This card was introduced with The Witchwood and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Quartz Elemental is a very strong minion with the large drawback of being unable to attack while damaged. However, this drawback can be negated by Silence effects and AoE heals such as Circle of Healing and Divine Hymn.
In Constructed, Quartz Elemental is a good choice for healing-based Priest decks that run a large number of AoE heals to negate the drawback of the card.
In Arena, Quartz Elemental is an average card. Despite the powerful stats, Quartz Elemental often becomes useless after attacking once due to a lack of healing effects outside of.
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players
- NetEase Responds to Blizzard Licensing Agreement Expiration
- Most Blizzard Game Services to Be Suspended in China on January 23rd
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Big Beast Hunter Deck
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck