Quartz Elemental — Priest Card
Table of Contents
Quartz Elemental is a Priest-only minion. This card can be obtained from The Witchwood packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Quartz Elemental is a very strong minion with the large drawback of being unable to attack while damaged. However, this drawback can be negated by Silence effects and AoE heals such as Circle of Healing and Divine Hymn.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Quartz Elemental is a good choice for healing-based Priest decks that run a large number of AoE heals to negate the drawback of the card.
In Arena, Quartz Elemental is an average card. Despite the powerful stats, Quartz Elemental often becomes useless after attacking once due to a lack of healing effects outside of Lesser Heal.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- This Week's Tavern Brawl: A Witchy Recipe
- Shudderwock Animation Speed & Battlecry Cap to Be Fixed Soon
- Ben Brode Leaves Blizzard
- Hearthside Chat: Monster Hunt
- Blizzard Balance Gifting Now Available
- Ben Brode Answers Unsolved Hearthstone Mysteries
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #14
- What's the Move #21 - Azari Incoming!
- Primalfin totem vs Baku Paladin
- Dungeon Runs
- Competitive Concedestone
- Mad Magician
- Hearthstone Shaman Spells, Minions, and Weapons
- Basic Warrior Deck
- Spiteful Druid Archetype
- The art of free to play