Quartz Elemental — Priest Card
Table of Contents
Quartz Elemental is a Priest-only minion. This card was introduced with from The Witchwood and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Quartz Elemental is a very strong minion with the large drawback of being unable to attack while damaged. However, this drawback can be negated by Silence effects and AoE heals such as Circle of Healing and Divine Hymn.
In Constructed, Quartz Elemental is a good choice for healing-based Priest decks that run a large number of AoE heals to negate the drawback of the card.
In Arena, Quartz Elemental is an average card. Despite the powerful stats, Quartz Elemental often becomes useless after attacking once due to a lack of healing effects outside of.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Naga Wig Priest Deck
- Boat Rogue Deck Guide
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Naga Ramp Druid Deck
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck