Quartz Elemental — Priest Card
Table of Contents
Quartz Elemental is a Priest-only minion. This card can be obtained from The Witchwood packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Quartz Elemental is a very strong minion with the large drawback of being unable to attack while damaged. However, this drawback can be negated by Silence effects and AoE heals such as Circle of Healing and Divine Hymn.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Quartz Elemental is a good choice for healing-based Priest decks that run a large number of AoE heals to negate the drawback of the card.
In Arena, Quartz Elemental is an average card. Despite the powerful stats, Quartz Elemental often becomes useless after attacking once due to a lack of healing effects outside of Lesser Heal.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #25
- Check out What's Coming up in the Next Few Months
- Tavern Brawl: Pick a Hand, Any Hand
- HGG Cheer: Win a Card Back, Packs & Twitch Emotes
- BlizzCon Virtual Ticket, Goody Bag, Mobile App, More
- Special Event: Rise for Days of the Frozen Throne!
- September 2018 Ranked Play Season - On the Level
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #24
- Basic Shaman Deck
- Hearthstone Hunter Spells, Minions, and Weapons
- Malygos Rogue
- Puzzle Lab's Lethal Puzzles
- Arena Priest Tier Lists
- Monster Hunt Progress Thread
- Secret Paladin Wild