Reckless Experimenter — Priest Card
Table of Contents
Reckless Experimenter is a Priest-only minion. This card was introducd with from The Boomsday Project and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Most Deathrattle decks will not be interested in Reckless Experimenter, where the expensive minion's effect can be a downside just as often as it can be an upside. Reckless Experimenter is most commonly seen in Mecha'thun Priest decks, where it can be used to play Coffin Crasher and 2 copies of Ticking Abomination to set up a Mecha'thun trigger.
Reckless Experimenter is a key combo card in Mecha'thun Priest, where it can be used to trigger Coffin Crasher and two Ticking Abominations to drop Mecha'thun from hand before blowing up the board. It does not see much play outside of Mecha'thun deck, but there is decent chance that Reckless Experimenter card could see play in other combo decks in the future.
A 5 Mana 4/6 is not particularly impressive in the Arena, where the ability on Reckless Experimenter is more likely to be a downside than an upside. Unless you are running incredibly low on 5 drops, you can probably do better than Reckless Experimenter in the Arena.
- Activision Blizzard Games Coming to Game Pass After Microsoft Acquisition
- Unconfirmed Dragonflight Pre-Patch and Launch Dates Leaked
- Blizzard Debuting New Products + Giveaway at Comic-Con
- The Battle.net Social Celebration Contest
- Blizzard Entertainment Acquires Spellbreak Development Studio Proletariat
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: Murder at Castle Nathria
- How to Find Out You've Been Invited to Beta Testing?
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck
- Imp Curse Warlock Deck
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Basic Warlock Deck