Reckless Experimenter — Priest Card
Table of Contents
Reckless Experimenter is a Priest-only minion. This card was introducd with from The Boomsday Project and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Most Deathrattle decks will not be interested in Reckless Experimenter, where the expensive minion's effect can be a downside just as often as it can be an upside. Reckless Experimenter is most commonly seen in Mecha'thun Priest decks, where it can be used to play Coffin Crasher and 2 copies of Ticking Abomination to set up a Mecha'thun trigger.
Reckless Experimenter is a key combo card in Mecha'thun Priest, where it can be used to trigger Coffin Crasher and two Ticking Abominations to drop Mecha'thun from hand before blowing up the board. It does not see much play outside of Mecha'thun deck, but there is decent chance that Reckless Experimenter card could see play in other combo decks in the future.
A 5 Mana 4/6 is not particularly impressive in the Arena, where the ability on Reckless Experimenter is more likely to be a downside than an upside. Unless you are running incredibly low on 5 drops, you can probably do better than Reckless Experimenter in the Arena.
- A Different Kind of Letter from Activision Blizzard Executive Fran Townsend
- South Park's Sword of a Thousands Truths (Boars Included) to Be Added to Hearthstone
- United in Stormwind is Hearthstone's Latest Expansion
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Classic Control Paladin Deck
- Book of Heroes Thrall
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Chenvaala Priest Deck
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens