Shrinkmeister — Priest Card
Table of Contents
Shrinkmeister is a Priest-only minion. This card was introduced with Goblins vs Gnomes and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Shrinkmeister is a very versatile card introduced in Goblins vs Gnomes that has many uses. Firstly, it can simply be played on curve as a 3/2 minion when needed. Secondly, it can be used to create favourable trades by enabling your minions to survive the attack of your opponent's minion. Thirdly, it has fantastic synergy with numerous cards such as Shadow Word: Pain, Shadow Madness, and Cabal Shadow Priest.
Shrinkmeister should be included in most Priest decks due to the strength and versatility of the card. If you are playing Shrinkmeister, you should also include extra copies of the cards that work well with it, such as Shadow Word: Pain and Cabal Shadow Priest.
Shrinkmeister is no longer available in Arena.
- Timeline of Blizzard Presidents
- Johanna Faires Appointed Blizzard Entertainment President
- Will Microsoft Outsource Customer Support to External Companies?
- Blizzard Survival Game, Codenamed Odyssey, Was Cancelled Due to Engine Problems
- Microsoft Lays Off 1,900 Activision Blizzard and Xbox Employees
- Blizzard Celebrates the End of 2023 and Looks Ahead to 2024
- Microsoft Announced Xbox Leadership Changes Amid Bobby Kotick's Departure
- Microsoft Gaming CEO Phil Spencer Enthusiastic About Reviving Blizzard Franchises
- Hearthstone Telegram Bot
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Rumble Run Mage Guide
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Standard Tier List