Shrinkmeister — Priest Card
Table of Contents
Shrinkmeister is a Priest-only minion. This card was introduced with Goblins vs Gnomes and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Shrinkmeister is a very versatile card introduced in Goblins vs Gnomes that has many uses. Firstly, it can simply be played on curve as a 3/2 minion when needed. Secondly, it can be used to create favourable trades by enabling your minions to survive the attack of your opponent's minion. Thirdly, it has fantastic synergy with numerous cards such as Shadow Word: Pain, Shadow Madness, and Cabal Shadow Priest.
Shrinkmeister should be included in most Priest decks due to the strength and versatility of the card. If you are playing Shrinkmeister, you should also include extra copies of the cards that work well with it, such as Shadow Word: Pain and Cabal Shadow Priest.
Shrinkmeister is no longer available in Arena.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Naga Wig Priest Deck
- Boat Rogue Deck Guide
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Naga Ramp Druid Deck
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck