Table of Contents
Shrinkmeister is a Priest-only minion. This card was introduced with Goblins vs Gnomes and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Shrinkmeister is a very versatile card introduced in Goblins vs Gnomes that has many uses. Firstly, it can simply be played on curve as a 3/2 minion when needed. Secondly, it can be used to create favourable trades by enabling your minions to survive the attack of your opponent's minion. Thirdly, it has fantastic synergy with numerous cards such as Shadow Word: Pain, Shadow Madness, and Cabal Shadow Priest.
2. Constructed Play
Shrinkmeister should be included in most Priest decks due to the strength and versatility of the card. If you are playing Shrinkmeister, you should also include extra copies of the cards that work well with it, such as Shadow Word: Pain and Cabal Shadow Priest.
Shrinkmeister is no longer available in Arena.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Ben Brode on Promo Cards
- Brian Holinka Leaves World of Warcraft Team
- Destiny 2 PC Release Date, Pre-Order Announced
- New Job Posting Hints at Remastering of Old Titles
- Possible Return of the Lich King Expansion
- EU Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- US Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- Mulligans Episode 4: Art Gallery
- Mill Rogue - questions
- Miracle Dragon Priest Standard
- Aggro Rogue Standard
- A Preist with a meme for a dream
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Average amount of dust / cardpack
- Handlock Warlock Un'Goro Standard
- Arena Paladin Tier Lists