Shrinkmeister — Priest Card
Table of Contents
Shrinkmeister is a Priest-only minion. This card was introduced with Goblins vs Gnomes and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Shrinkmeister is a very versatile card introduced in Goblins vs Gnomes that has many uses. Firstly, it can simply be played on curve as a 3/2 minion when needed. Secondly, it can be used to create favourable trades by enabling your minions to survive the attack of your opponent's minion. Thirdly, it has fantastic synergy with numerous cards such as Shadow Word: Pain, Shadow Madness, and Cabal Shadow Priest.
Shrinkmeister should be included in most Priest decks due to the strength and versatility of the card. If you are playing Shrinkmeister, you should also include extra copies of the cards that work well with it, such as Shadow Word: Pain and Cabal Shadow Priest.
Shrinkmeister is no longer available in Arena.
- Activision Blizzard Games Coming to Game Pass After Microsoft Acquisition
- Unconfirmed Dragonflight Pre-Patch and Launch Dates Leaked
- Blizzard Debuting New Products + Giveaway at Comic-Con
- The Battle.net Social Celebration Contest
- Blizzard Entertainment Acquires Spellbreak Development Studio Proletariat
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: Murder at Castle Nathria
- How to Find Out You've Been Invited to Beta Testing?
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck
- Imp Curse Warlock Deck
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Basic Warlock Deck