Shrinkmeister — Priest Card
Table of Contents
Shrinkmeister is a Priest-only minion. This card was introduced with Goblins vs Gnomes and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Shrinkmeister is a very versatile card introduced in Goblins vs Gnomes that has many uses. Firstly, it can simply be played on curve as a 3/2 minion when needed. Secondly, it can be used to create favourable trades by enabling your minions to survive the attack of your opponent's minion. Thirdly, it has fantastic synergy with numerous cards such as Shadow Word: Pain, Shadow Madness, and Cabal Shadow Priest.
Shrinkmeister should be included in most Priest decks due to the strength and versatility of the card. If you are playing Shrinkmeister, you should also include extra copies of the cards that work well with it, such as Shadow Word: Pain and Cabal Shadow Priest.
Shrinkmeister is no longer available in Arena.
- BlizzCon 2023 in Coming on Nov 3-4
- Icy Veins is Getting a New Look
- Activision Blizzard Announces First Quarter 2023 Financial Results
- BlizzCon 2023 Update by Blizzard President Mike Ybarra
- A Misunderstanding May Have Been the Cause of Activision Blizzard Games Not Being Available in China
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck
- Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge
- Classic Face Hunter Deck