Spawn of Shadows — Priest Card
Table of Contents
Spawn of Shadows is a Priest-only minion. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Spawn of Shadows is a card that can create a lot of pressure on your opponent. It allows Priest to play a more proactive game with alongside other aggressive cards like Shadowbomber. However, Priest is not best suited to this type of gameplan, making other cards more appropriate for your Priest deck.
2. Constructed Play
Spawn of Shadows is a great fit in Constructed for an aggressive Priest deck. Prior to The Grand Tournament expansion, Priest had a few options for an aggressive gameplan such as Shadowbomber and Mind Blast, but was lacking midgame cards to back them up.
Spawn of Shadows is no longer available in Arena.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- Grumble, World Shaker Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Unidentified Maul Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Raven Familiar Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Did Seeping Oozeling Just Receive A Post-Spoiler Buff?
- Silver Vanguard Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Lone Champion Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Seeping Oozeling Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Spiteful Summoner Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Make it cheap #3 Budget Handbuff Paladin
- Something stupid like ...
- Aggro Paladin Deck List
- Toxin Cards
- Aggro Rogue Deck List
- Deck Request Thread
- Make it cheap #2 Budget Cannibal Warlock
- The Lich King