Spawn of Shadows
Table of Contents
Spawn of Shadows is a Priest-only minion. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Spawn of Shadows is a card that can create a lot of pressure on your opponent. It allows Priest to play a more proactive game with alongside other aggressive cards like Shadowbomber. However, Priest is not best suited to this type of gameplan, making other cards more appropriate for your Priest deck.
2. Constructed Play
Spawn of Shadows is a great fit in Constructed for an aggressive Priest deck. Prior to The Grand Tournament expansion, Priest had a few options for an aggressive gameplan such as Shadowbomber and Mind Blast, but was lacking midgame cards to back them up.
Spawn of Shadows is no longer available in Arena.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- HCT Summer Championship 2017 Results
- Amsterdam Will Be The Venue of The 2017 HCT World Championship
- Upcoming Hearthstone Game Mechanics Update
- Tavern Brawl: Spellbook Duel
- BlizzCon 2017: All In-Game Rewards
- New Warlock Hero Soon Available From Fireside Gatherings
- Top Hearthstone Players for September 2017
- Whats the Move? #3 - Improving at Hearthstone One Play at a Time
- Advice on a New Deck
- Lord Marrowgar
- Control Warrior Deck List
- Blood Queen Lana'thel
- Jade Druid Deck List
- The Marsh Queen Hunter Quest Standard
- Time Warp Quest Mage Deck List
- Lady Deathwhisper