Spawn of Shadows — Priest Card
Table of Contents
Spawn of Shadows is a Priest-only minion. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Spawn of Shadows is a card that can create a lot of pressure on your opponent. It allows Priest to play a more proactive game with alongside other aggressive cards like Shadowbomber. However, Priest is not best suited to this type of gameplan, making other cards more appropriate for your Priest deck.
Spawn of Shadows is a great fit in Constructed for an aggressive Priest deck. Prior to The Grand Tournament expansion, Priest had a few options for an aggressive gameplan such as Shadowbomber and Mind Blast, but was lacking midgame cards to back them up.
Spawn of Shadows is no longer available in Arena.
- In Celebration Of Diablo 2: Resurrected, We're Discounting Our Premium Subscription
- Overwatch 2 Executive Departs from Activision Blizzard
- The SEC Launches Activision Blizzard Investigation
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Battle.net Game Deals: Shadowlands 30% Off
- (Updated) Activision Blizzard Lawsuit Expanded
- Blizzard Co-Leader Mike Ybarra Streaming, Comments on AoE Cap and Offers to Play FF14
- Introducing Icy Veins Masterclass
- Basic Mage Deck
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Shadow Priest Deck
- Classic Tier List
- Questline Warlock Deck