Spawn of Shadows — Priest Card
Table of Contents
Spawn of Shadows is a Priest-only minion. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Spawn of Shadows is a card that can create a lot of pressure on your opponent. It allows Priest to play a more proactive game with alongside other aggressive cards like Shadowbomber. However, Priest is not best suited to this type of gameplan, making other cards more appropriate for your Priest deck.
Spawn of Shadows is a great fit in Constructed for an aggressive Priest deck. Prior to The Grand Tournament expansion, Priest had a few options for an aggressive gameplan such as Shadowbomber and Mind Blast, but was lacking midgame cards to back them up.
Spawn of Shadows is no longer available in Arena.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck
- Murloc Warlock Deck
- Switcheroo Priest Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Naga Fel Demon Hunter Deck
- Wild Only Cards