Spawn of Shadows — Priest Card
Table of Contents
Spawn of Shadows is a Priest-only minion. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Spawn of Shadows is a card that can create a lot of pressure on your opponent. It allows Priest to play a more proactive game with alongside other aggressive cards like Shadowbomber. However, Priest is not best suited to this type of gameplan, making other cards more appropriate for your Priest deck.
Spawn of Shadows is a great fit in Constructed for an aggressive Priest deck. Prior to The Grand Tournament expansion, Priest had a few options for an aggressive gameplan such as Shadowbomber and Mind Blast, but was lacking midgame cards to back them up.
Spawn of Shadows is no longer available in Arena.
- Activision Blizzard Games Coming to Game Pass After Microsoft Acquisition
- Unconfirmed Dragonflight Pre-Patch and Launch Dates Leaked
- Blizzard Debuting New Products + Giveaway at Comic-Con
- The Battle.net Social Celebration Contest
- Blizzard Entertainment Acquires Spellbreak Development Studio Proletariat
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: Murder at Castle Nathria
- How to Find Out You've Been Invited to Beta Testing?
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck
- Imp Curse Warlock Deck
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Basic Warlock Deck