Table of Contents
Wyrmrest Agent is a Priest-only minion. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Wyrmrest Agent is a strong early game card for a Dragon themed Priest deck. Previous to The Grand Tournament expansion, Priest had very few cards that justified playing a Dragon themed deck, since Twilight Whelp was often outclassed by Zombie Chow. Wyrmrest Agent gives Priest a strong early game card that can help to buy time for the more powerful Dragon cards in the deck.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Wyrmrest Agent is an excellent inclusion in a Dragon themed Priest deck in order to give them some early game survivability against Aggro decks.
Wyrmrest Agent is no longer available in Arena.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Ben Brode on Promo Cards
- Brian Holinka Leaves World of Warcraft Team
- Destiny 2 PC Release Date, Pre-Order Announced
- New Job Posting Hints at Remastering of Old Titles
- Possible Return of the Lich King Expansion
- EU Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- US Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- Mulligans Episode 4: Art Gallery
- Mill Rogue - questions
- Miracle Dragon Priest Standard
- Aggro Rogue Standard
- A Preist with a meme for a dream
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Average amount of dust / cardpack
- Handlock Warlock Un'Goro Standard
- Arena Paladin Tier Lists