Wyrmrest Agent — Priest Card
Table of Contents
Wyrmrest Agent is a Priest-only minion. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Wyrmrest Agent is a strong early game card for a Dragon themed Priest deck. Previous to The Grand Tournament expansion, Priest had very few cards that justified playing a Dragon themed deck, since Twilight Whelp was often outclassed by Zombie Chow. Wyrmrest Agent gives Priest a strong early game card that can help to buy time for the more powerful Dragon cards in the deck.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Wyrmrest Agent is an excellent inclusion in a Dragon themed Priest deck in order to give them some early game survivability against Aggro decks.
Wyrmrest Agent is no longer available in Arena.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- The Witchwood Full Spoiler Schedule
- "New Year Of The Raven" Party Will Reward Packs With Each Daily Quest
- Ben Brode Answers Community Questions In Video For WIRED
- Enrage Keyword To Be Replaced By "While Damaged"
- More Witchwood Spoilers Coming March 26th, Set Likely To Release April 12th
- This Week's Starcraft-Themed Tavern Brawl Rewards Three K&C Packs
- What's the Move #19 - Shadowy Thoughts
- Four Common Hearthstone Mistakes And How To Prevent Them
- Help me build this warrior
- Silver Hand Paladin Deck List
- Witchwood Worth it?
- The Witchwood Expansion Hub
- Throwback Decks
- The Lich King
- Wild Paladin OTK Deck
- OTK Djinni Priest Standard