Zerek's Cloning Gallery — Priest Card
Table of Contents
Zerek's Cloning Gallery is a Priest-only spell. This card was introducd with from The Boomsday Project and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Priest's Legendary Spell plays perfectly with the class' numerous resurrection effects. Zerek's Cloning Gallery can be used to dig for combo minions such as Malygos, Prophet Velen, and , which can easily be killed to set up a huge . It can also be played in Deathrattle decks as a value engine.
Zerek's Cloning Gallery is at its best in Constructed in combo decks, where it can be used to cheat key combo minions into play before resurrecting them with a Malygos and Prophet Velen, as these cards can be combined with Priest's various cloning effects to set up lethal damage with a Mind Blast or two.. The most common cards to play with Zerek's Cloning Gallery are
Zerek's Cloning Gallery is more of a Constructed card than an Arena card, but it is not completely unplayable in the Arena. If your deck is lacking late game punch, Zerek's Cloning Gallery can used to fill up your board with 1/1s while gaining some incidental value from various abilities and Deathrattles. The card is far from a high pick, but it could be a valuable addition to certain draft decks.
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- A Message from Mike Ybarra
- An Excerpt from Bobby Kotick's Email to Staff
- Official Microsoft and Activision Blizzard Announcements on Acquisition
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck
- Switcheroo Priest Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Naga Fel Demon Hunter Deck
- Wild Only Cards
- Murloc Warlock Deck
- Pirate Rogue Deck
- Mech Paladin Deck