Table of Contents
Betrayal is a Rogue-only spell. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Betrayal can be devastating to your opponent in the right situation, but its requirements to be effective are quite steep. On top of this, experienced players will play around it by positioning their minions awkwardly. Due to this, more consistent removal like Eviscerate is preferred in Rogue decks.
2. Constructed Play
Betrayal is a poor choice for removal in Constructed, since your goal with Rogue is to maintain Tempo and not allow the opponent's board to grow out of control. If you do lose the board, more consistent options like Blade Flurry are preferred as an AoE effect.
Betrayal is a reasonable card in Arena. Although you would rather have more consistent removal options in your deck, you cannot always guarantee drafting them. Since having some removal in your deck is important, Betrayal can do a decent job.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Ben Brode on Promo Cards
- Brian Holinka Leaves World of Warcraft Team
- Destiny 2 PC Release Date, Pre-Order Announced
- New Job Posting Hints at Remastering of Old Titles
- Possible Return of the Lich King Expansion
- EU Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- US Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- Mulligans Episode 4: Art Gallery
- Mill Rogue - questions
- Miracle Dragon Priest Standard
- Aggro Rogue Standard
- A Preist with a meme for a dream
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Average amount of dust / cardpack
- Handlock Warlock Un'Goro Standard
- Arena Paladin Tier Lists