Betrayal — Rogue Card
Table of Contents
Betrayal is a Rogue-only spell. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Betrayal can be devastating to your opponent in the right situation, but its requirements to be effective are quite steep. On top of this, experienced players will play around it by positioning their minions awkwardly. Due to this, more consistent removal like Eviscerate is preferred in Rogue decks.
Betrayal is a poor choice for removal in Constructed, since your goal with Rogue is to maintain Tempo and not allow the opponent's board to grow out of control. If you do lose the board, more consistent options like Blade Flurry are preferred as an AoE effect.
Betrayal is a reasonable card in Arena. Although you would rather have more consistent removal options in your deck, you cannot always guarantee drafting them. Since having some removal in your deck is important, Betrayal can do a decent job.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Naga Wig Priest Deck
- Boat Rogue Deck Guide
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Naga Ramp Druid Deck
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck