Betrayal — Rogue Card
Table of Contents
Betrayal is a Rogue-only spell. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Betrayal can be devastating to your opponent in the right situation, but its requirements to be effective are quite steep. On top of this, experienced players will play around it by positioning their minions awkwardly. Due to this, more consistent removal like Eviscerate is preferred in Rogue decks.
Betrayal is a poor choice for removal in Constructed, since your goal with Rogue is to maintain Tempo and not allow the opponent's board to grow out of control. If you do lose the board, more consistent options like Blade Flurry are preferred as an AoE effect.
Betrayal is a reasonable card in Arena. Although you would rather have more consistent removal options in your deck, you cannot always guarantee drafting them. Since having some removal in your deck is important, Betrayal can do a decent job.
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Activision Blizzard Q1 2021 Earnings Call
- New Leadership for Overwatch After Jeff Kaplan Leaves Blizzard
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Hmm.. world first?
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Hearthstone Gold Guide
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck