Betrayal — Rogue Card
Table of Contents
Betrayal is a Rogue-only spell. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Betrayal can be devastating to your opponent in the right situation, but its requirements to be effective are quite steep. On top of this, experienced players will play around it by positioning their minions awkwardly. Due to this, more consistent removal like Eviscerate is preferred in Rogue decks.
Betrayal is a poor choice for removal in Constructed, since your goal with Rogue is to maintain Tempo and not allow the opponent's board to grow out of control. If you do lose the board, more consistent options like Blade Flurry are preferred as an AoE effect.
Betrayal is a reasonable card in Arena. Although you would rather have more consistent removal options in your deck, you cannot always guarantee drafting them. Since having some removal in your deck is important, Betrayal can do a decent job.
- Icy Veins Launches Genshin Impact Guides Section
- Battle.net Black Friday Sale: Up to 67% Off
- Mike Ybbara on Blizzard's Approach to Meeting Player Demands
- BlizzCon 2023 Stream and Announcements Summary
- BlizzCon 2023 Bingo Collection
- WoW Battle Pet and Hearthstone Card Back Promotion From Warcraft Rumble
- Warcraft Rumble Released a Day Early and Is Rolling Out Now!
- BlizzCon 2023 Broadcast Schedule
- Standard Tier List
- Battlegrounds Special Cards
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck