Betrayal — Rogue Card
Table of Contents
Betrayal is a Rogue-only spell. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Betrayal can be devastating to your opponent in the right situation, but its requirements to be effective are quite steep. On top of this, experienced players will play around it by positioning their minions awkwardly. Due to this, more consistent removal like Eviscerate is preferred in Rogue decks.
2. Constructed Play
Betrayal is a poor choice for removal in Constructed, since your goal with Rogue is to maintain Tempo and not allow the opponent's board to grow out of control. If you do lose the board, more consistent options like Blade Flurry are preferred as an AoE effect.
Betrayal is a reasonable card in Arena. Although you would rather have more consistent removal options in your deck, you cannot always guarantee drafting them. Since having some removal in your deck is important, Betrayal can do a decent job.
- Four New Collectible Blizzard Books Coming This Fall
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode 33
- Blizzard Survey Asks: "Would You Continue Playing Hearthstone if There Were No Tournaments"
- Bungie Regains Publishing Rights for Destiny
- Tavern Brawl: Old and New
- January Update: Arena and Rumble Run Changes
- New Wild Bundle Available With 40 Card Packs From Past Expansions
- Ben Brode's Second Dinner Working on a Marvel Game
- Meme worthy game. (Tess)
- Whizbang the Wonderful
- Thanks Icy Veins
- OTK Mage
- Puzzle Lab's Dr. Boom's Puzzles
- Is the game dying?
- Rumble Run
- Rumble Run Zul'jin