Biteweed — Rogue Card
Table of Contents
Biteweed is a Rogue-only minion. This card was introduced with Journey to Un'Goro and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Biteweed is a cheap minion with the potential to be incredibly strong, in a similar fashion to Edwin VanCleef. Although it may seem like a reasonable card, it is generally considered a worse version of Questing Adventurer, due to only being able to be buffed on the same turn it was played.
In Arena, Biteweed is a fairly weak card. Although it may be sometimes be possible to get value out of Biteweed, it will generally involve wasting multiple cards, which does not justify the minor boost in stats.
- Timeline of Blizzard Presidents
- Johanna Faires Appointed Blizzard Entertainment President
- Will Microsoft Outsource Customer Support to External Companies?
- Blizzard Survival Game, Codenamed Odyssey, Was Cancelled Due to Engine Problems
- Microsoft Lays Off 1,900 Activision Blizzard and Xbox Employees
- Blizzard Celebrates the End of 2023 and Looks Ahead to 2024
- Microsoft Announced Xbox Leadership Changes Amid Bobby Kotick's Departure
- Microsoft Gaming CEO Phil Spencer Enthusiastic About Reviving Blizzard Franchises
- Hearthstone Telegram Bot
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Rumble Run Mage Guide
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Standard Tier List