Table of Contents
Biteweed is a Rogue-only minion. This card can be obtained from Journey to Un'Goro packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Biteweed is a cheap minion with the potential to be incredibly strong, in a similar fashion to Edwin VanCleef. Although it may seem like a reasonable card, it is generally considered a worse version of Questing Adventurer, due to only being able to be buffed on the same turn it was played.
2. Constructed Play
In Arena, Biteweed is a fairly weak card. Although it may be sometimes be possible to get value out of Biteweed, it will generally involve wasting multiple cards, which does not justify the minor boost in stats.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- HCT Summer Championship 2017 Results
- Amsterdam Will Be The Venue of The 2017 HCT World Championship
- Upcoming Hearthstone Game Mechanics Update
- Tavern Brawl: Spellbook Duel
- BlizzCon 2017: All In-Game Rewards
- New Warlock Hero Soon Available From Fireside Gatherings
- Top Hearthstone Players for September 2017
- Whats the Move? #3 - Improving at Hearthstone One Play at a Time
- Advice on a New Deck
- Lord Marrowgar
- Control Warrior Deck List
- Blood Queen Lana'thel
- Jade Druid Deck List
- The Marsh Queen Hunter Quest Standard
- Time Warp Quest Mage Deck List
- Lady Deathwhisper