Biteweed — Rogue Card
Table of Contents
Biteweed is a Rogue-only minion. This card was introduced with Journey to Un'Goro and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Biteweed is a cheap minion with the potential to be incredibly strong, in a similar fashion to Edwin VanCleef. Although it may seem like a reasonable card, it is generally considered a worse version of Questing Adventurer, due to only being able to be buffed on the same turn it was played.
In Arena, Biteweed is a fairly weak card. Although it may be sometimes be possible to get value out of Biteweed, it will generally involve wasting multiple cards, which does not justify the minor boost in stats.
- The New Battle.net Is Almost Here, Going Live in NA
- Merry Christmas from the Icy Veins Team!
- Blizzard Sending Out New Surveys About "Classic" Version of The Burning Crusade
- Activision Blizzard's Stock Reached All-Time Highs
- Cyberpunk 2077 Wiki from IcyWiki
- A Call to Strike on Blizzard France Employees on Shadowlands Launch Day
- Blizzard Selling Face Masks on Gear Store
- The Blizzard Gear Fest Has Begun!
- Introducing my friend & I's attempt at better Hearthstone replays: SquadOV!
- Venim Iceblade Boss Guide
- Varok Saurfang Boss Guide
- The Dark Portal Boss Guide
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Orgrim Doomhammer Boss Guide
- Mal'Ganis Boss Guide
- Blackrock Blademaster Boss Guide