Biteweed — Rogue Card
Table of Contents
Biteweed is a Rogue-only minion. This card was introduced with Journey to Un'Goro packs and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Biteweed is a cheap minion with the potential to be incredibly strong, in a similar fashion to Edwin VanCleef. Although it may seem like a reasonable card, it is generally considered a worse version of Questing Adventurer, due to only being able to be buffed on the same turn it was played.
2. Constructed Play
In Arena, Biteweed is a fairly weak card. Although it may be sometimes be possible to get value out of Biteweed, it will generally involve wasting multiple cards, which does not justify the minor boost in stats.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #25
- Check out What's Coming up in the Next Few Months
- Tavern Brawl: Pick a Hand, Any Hand
- HGG Cheer: Win a Card Back, Packs & Twitch Emotes
- BlizzCon Virtual Ticket, Goody Bag, Mobile App, More
- Special Event: Rise for Days of the Frozen Throne!
- September 2018 Ranked Play Season - On the Level
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #24
- Basic Shaman Deck
- Hearthstone Hunter Spells, Minions, and Weapons
- Malygos Rogue
- Puzzle Lab's Lethal Puzzles
- Arena Priest Tier Lists
- Monster Hunt Progress Thread
- Secret Paladin Wild