Bone Baron — Rogue Card
Table of Contents
Bone Baron is a Rogue-only minion. This card was introduced with Knights of the Frozen Throne and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
The idea behind Bone Baron is to give the Rogue two cards to activate Combo with. The downsides are that Rogue generally prefers these activators to be spells, due to synergy with Gadgetzan Auctioneer, and that the 5/5 stats are underwhelming for 5 Mana.
In Arena, Bone Baron is a mediocre card. The 1/1 minions are not very impactful, as they come down so late in the game, and the 5/5 body is not menacing enough for 5 Mana.
- The New Battle.net Is Almost Here, Going Live in NA
- Merry Christmas from the Icy Veins Team!
- Blizzard Sending Out New Surveys About "Classic" Version of The Burning Crusade
- Activision Blizzard's Stock Reached All-Time Highs
- Cyberpunk 2077 Wiki from IcyWiki
- A Call to Strike on Blizzard France Employees on Shadowlands Launch Day
- Blizzard Selling Face Masks on Gear Store
- The Blizzard Gear Fest Has Begun!
- Introducing my friend & I's attempt at better Hearthstone replays: SquadOV!
- Venim Iceblade Boss Guide
- Varok Saurfang Boss Guide
- The Dark Portal Boss Guide
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Orgrim Doomhammer Boss Guide
- Mal'Ganis Boss Guide
- Blackrock Blademaster Boss Guide