Bone Baron — Rogue Card
Table of Contents
Bone Baron is a Rogue-only minion. This card can be obtained from Knights of the Frozen Throne packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
The idea behind Bone Baron is to give the Rogue two cards to activate Combo with. The downsides are that Rogue generally prefers these activators to be spells, due to synergy with Gadgetzan Auctioneer, and that the 5/5 stats are underwhelming for 5 Mana.
2. Constructed Play
In Arena, Bone Baron is a mediocre card. The 1/1 minions are not very impactful, as they come down so late in the game, and the 5/5 body is not menacing enough for 5 Mana.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- PC Gamer Reveals Three Treant-Themed Druid Cards
- Three Exciting Cards Revealed In Hearthside Chat With Peter Whalen
- This Week's Tavern Brawl: Ragnaros' Fire Festival!
- Annoy-o-Module Card Reveal
- The Boomsday Project Full Spoiler Schedule
- Magnetic Hearthside Chat Shows Off New Mechanic, Reveals Four New Cards
- The Midsummer Fire Festival Has Returned
- Menacing Nimbus Card Reveal
- Zoo Warlock
- Control Mage
- Boomsday Project Hub
- Time-Tinker Monster Hunter
- Is the game dying?
- Token Druid
- Even Warrior
- Tracker Monster Hunter