Bone Baron — Rogue Card
Table of Contents
Bone Baron is a Rogue-only minion. This card was introduced with Knights of the Frozen Throne and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
The idea behind Bone Baron is to give the Rogue two cards to activate Combo with. The downsides are that Rogue generally prefers these activators to be spells, due to synergy with, and that the 5/5 stats are underwhelming for 5 Mana.
In Arena, Bone Baron is a mediocre card. The 1/1 minions are not very impactful, as they come down so late in the game, and the 5/5 body is not menacing enough for 5 Mana.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck
- Murloc Warlock Deck
- Switcheroo Priest Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Naga Fel Demon Hunter Deck
- Wild Only Cards