Bone Baron — Rogue Card
Table of Contents
Bone Baron is a Rogue-only minion. This card was introduced with Knights of the Frozen Throne and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
The idea behind Bone Baron is to give the Rogue two cards to activate Combo with. The downsides are that Rogue generally prefers these activators to be spells, due to synergy with, and that the 5/5 stats are underwhelming for 5 Mana.
In Arena, Bone Baron is a mediocre card. The 1/1 minions are not very impactful, as they come down so late in the game, and the 5/5 body is not menacing enough for 5 Mana.
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players
- NetEase Responds to Blizzard Licensing Agreement Expiration
- Most Blizzard Game Services to Be Suspended in China on January 23rd
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Big Beast Hunter Deck
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck