Bone Baron — Rogue Card
Table of Contents
Bone Baron is a Rogue-only minion. This card was introduced with Knights of the Frozen Throne and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
The idea behind Bone Baron is to give the Rogue two cards to activate Combo with. The downsides are that Rogue generally prefers these activators to be spells, due to synergy with, and that the 5/5 stats are underwhelming for 5 Mana.
In Arena, Bone Baron is a mediocre card. The 1/1 minions are not very impactful, as they come down so late in the game, and the 5/5 body is not menacing enough for 5 Mana.
- A Different Kind of Letter from Activision Blizzard Executive Fran Townsend
- South Park's Sword of a Thousands Truths (Boars Included) to Be Added to Hearthstone
- United in Stormwind is Hearthstone's Latest Expansion
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Classic Control Paladin Deck
- Book of Heroes Thrall
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Chenvaala Priest Deck
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens