Cavern Shinyfinder — Rogue Card
Table of Contents
Cavern Shinyfinder is a Rogue-only minion. This card was introduced with Kobolds & Catacombs and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Cavern Shinyfinder is unusual in that it is a fetch card. There are not many ways in Hearthstone to find a particular card from your deck, and so when the opportunity arises to do this, it often offers much needed consistency. Although fragile due to its 3/1 body, the stats are acceptable for a 2-Mana minion with a strong ability.
In Constructed, Cavern Shinyfinder has a lot of synergy with Kingsbane. Due to the weapon being Legendary, if you want to play it with weapon buffs, your deck is going to perform very erratically. The Shinyfinder effectively allows you to have three chances to get your Kingsbane, and enables you to consistently play it early in the game to begin the process of making the weapon stronger. It also means that any weapon buffs included in the deck will not sit in the hand for extended periods of time.
In Arena, Cavern Shinyfinder will usually be a poor card. It should be noted, however, that this is very draft-dependent. If you have a weapon that you are interested in getting on a regular basis, the Shinyfinder gets a large boost in value.
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Activision Blizzard Q1 2021 Earnings Call
- New Leadership for Overwatch After Jeff Kaplan Leaves Blizzard
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Hmm.. world first?
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Hearthstone Gold Guide
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck