Cavern Shinyfinder — Rogue Card
Table of Contents
Cavern Shinyfinder is a Rogue-only minion. This card was introduced with Kobolds & Catacombs and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Cavern Shinyfinder is unusual in that it is a fetch card. There are not many ways in Hearthstone to find a particular card from your deck, and so when the opportunity arises to do this, it often offers much needed consistency. Although fragile due to its 3/1 body, the stats are acceptable for a 2-Mana minion with a strong ability.
In Constructed, Cavern Shinyfinder has a lot of synergy with Kingsbane. Due to the weapon being Legendary, if you want to play it with weapon buffs, your deck is going to perform very erratically. The Shinyfinder effectively allows you to have three chances to get your Kingsbane, and enables you to consistently play it early in the game to begin the process of making the weapon stronger. It also means that any weapon buffs included in the deck will not sit in the hand for extended periods of time.
In Arena, Cavern Shinyfinder will usually be a poor card. It should be noted, however, that this is very draft-dependent. If you have a weapon that you are interested in getting on a regular basis, the Shinyfinder gets a large boost in value.
- BlizzCon 2023 in Coming on Nov 3-4
- Icy Veins is Getting a New Look
- Activision Blizzard Announces First Quarter 2023 Financial Results
- BlizzCon 2023 Update by Blizzard President Mike Ybarra
- A Misunderstanding May Have Been the Cause of Activision Blizzard Games Not Being Available in China
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck
- Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge
- Classic Face Hunter Deck