Cavern Shinyfinder — Rogue Card
Table of Contents
Cavern Shinyfinder is a Rogue-only minion. This card can be obtained from Kobolds & Catacombs packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Cavern Shinyfinder is unusual in that it is a fetch card. There are not many ways in Hearthstone to find a particular card from your deck, and so when the opportunity arises to do this, it often offers much needed consistency. Although fragile due to its 3/1 body, the stats are acceptable for a 2-Mana minion with a strong ability.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Cavern Shinyfinder has a lot of synergy with Kingsbane. Due to the weapon being Legendary, if you want to play it with weapon buffs, your deck is going to perform very erratically. The Shinyfinder effectively allows you to have three chances to get your Kingsbane, and enables you to consistently play it early in the game to begin the process of making the weapon stronger. It also means that any weapon buffs included in the deck will not sit in the hand for extended periods of time.
In Arena, Cavern Shinyfinder will usually be a poor card. It should be noted, however, that this is very draft-dependent. If you have a weapon that you are interested in getting on a regular basis, the Shinyfinder gets a large boost in value.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- PC Gamer Reveals Three Treant-Themed Druid Cards
- Three Exciting Cards Revealed In Hearthside Chat With Peter Whalen
- This Week's Tavern Brawl: Ragnaros' Fire Festival!
- Annoy-o-Module Card Reveal
- The Boomsday Project Full Spoiler Schedule
- Magnetic Hearthside Chat Shows Off New Mechanic, Reveals Four New Cards
- The Midsummer Fire Festival Has Returned
- Menacing Nimbus Card Reveal
- Zoo Warlock
- Control Mage
- Boomsday Project Hub
- Time-Tinker Monster Hunter
- Is the game dying?
- Token Druid
- Even Warrior
- Tracker Monster Hunter