Deadly Fork — Rogue Card
Table of Contents
Deadly Fork is a Rogue-only minion. This card can be obtained in the One Night in Karazhan solo adventure. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Deadly Fork is a card that rides the line between value and Tempo. The overall value that this one card can pick up is very high, but it can also be a strong Tempo tool since Weapons are so effective at gaining you a board advantage. In comparison to Deadly Poison it proves quite favourable, but Rogues have multiple reasons to include cheaper Spell synergy cards in their deck over minions like Deadly Fork.
Deadly Fork has potential in Constructed due to its synergy with N'Zoth, the Corruptor. It can allow you to play a more Tempo focused N'Zoth deck using strong midrange minions like Deadly Fork and Tomb Pillager instead of the usual high value cards like Cairne Bloodhoof that many decks choose to use.
Deadly Fork is no longer available in Arena.
- Diablo 2 Remaster Unlikely - Code and Assets Were Lost According to Creators
- Diablo 2 Cinematics Upscaled to 4K and 8K
- Hearthstone 15.6.2 Patch Notes
- Celebrate 25 Years of Warcraft
- Tavern Brawl Temporarily Disabled
- Q3 Earnings: Classic Drives Biggest Quarterly Increase to Subscription Plans in History
- Patch 15.6 Issues: Fixes Coming Monday/Tuesday
- Hearthstone 15.6 Update Patch Notes
- Will these builds work for 2.6.7 seasons ?
- Battlegrounds Strategy
- Battlegrounds Special Cards
- Battlegrounds Mechanics
- Hearthstone Battlegrounds
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Battlegrounds Card Tier List
- No +5 Druid decks yet?