Deadly Fork — Rogue Card
Table of Contents
Deadly Fork is a Rogue-only minion. This card can be obtained in the One Night in Karazhan solo adventure. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Deadly Fork is a card that rides the line between value and Tempo. The overall value that this one card can pick up is very high, but it can also be a strong Tempo tool since Weapons are so effective at gaining you a board advantage. In comparison to Deadly Poison it proves quite favourable, but Rogues have multiple reasons to include cheaper Spell synergy cards in their deck over minions like Deadly Fork.
2. Constructed Play
Deadly Fork has potential in Constructed due to its synergy with N'Zoth, the Corruptor. It can allow you to play a more Tempo focused N'Zoth deck using strong midrange minions like Deadly Fork and Tomb Pillager instead of the usual high value cards like Cairne Bloodhoof that many decks choose to use.
Deadly Fork is no longer available in Arena.
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode 36
- Tavern Brawl: Brawl of Champions - Round One
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2018 Earnings Call & Layoffs
- Developer Insights: The Season of Rastakhan
- Activision Blizzard Layoffs to Be Announced Soon?
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #35
- Lunar New Year Event Extended By One Day
- Update 13.2: Card Nerfs, Lunar Festival, Season of Rastakhan
- Taunt Decks
- What has happened to this site?
- Rumble Run
- Missing Card ?
- My Gold to Buy Packs
- HSReplay Premium Worth it?
- Mage Dungeon Run
- Gonk OTK Druid should have Predatory Instincts!