Table of Contents
Deadly Fork is a Rogue-only minion. This card can be obtained in the One Night in Karazhan solo adventure. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Deadly Fork is a card that rides the line between value and Tempo. The overall value that this one card can pick up is very high, but it can also be a strong Tempo tool since Weapons are so effective at gaining you a board advantage. In comparison to Deadly Poison it proves quite favourable, but Rogues have multiple reasons to include cheaper Spell synergy cards in their deck over minions like Deadly Fork.
2. Constructed Play
Deadly Fork has potential in Constructed due to its synergy with N'Zoth, the Corruptor. It can allow you to play a more Tempo focused N'Zoth deck using strong midrange minions like Deadly Fork and Tomb Pillager instead of the usual high value cards like Cairne Bloodhoof that many decks choose to use.
Deadly Fork is a strong card in Arena due to the amount of overall value it provides for your deck in a single card. It can be difficult to find time to use in the early game if your opponent is developing on curve, and may prove more useful as a late-game card.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- Ben Brode on Promo Cards
- Brian Holinka Leaves World of Warcraft Team
- Destiny 2 PC Release Date, Pre-Order Announced
- New Job Posting Hints at Remastering of Old Titles
- Possible Return of the Lich King Expansion
- EU Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- US Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- Mulligans Episode 4: Art Gallery
- Mill Rogue - questions
- Miracle Dragon Priest Standard
- Aggro Rogue Standard
- A Preist with a meme for a dream
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Average amount of dust / cardpack
- Handlock Warlock Un'Goro Standard
- Arena Paladin Tier Lists