Deadly Fork — Rogue Card
Table of Contents
Deadly Fork is a Rogue-only minion. This card can be obtained in the One Night in Karazhan solo adventure. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Deadly Fork is a card that rides the line between value and Tempo. The overall value that this one card can pick up is very high, but it can also be a strong Tempo tool since Weapons are so effective at gaining you a board advantage. In comparison toit proves quite favourable, but Rogues have multiple reasons to include cheaper Spell synergy cards in their deck over minions like Deadly Fork.
Deadly Fork has potential in Constructed due to its synergy with N'Zoth, the Corruptor. It can allow you to play a more Tempo focused N'Zoth deck using strong midrange minions like Deadly Fork and instead of the usual high value cards like that many decks choose to use.
Deadly Fork is no longer available in Arena.
- Timeline of Blizzard Presidents
- Johanna Faires Appointed Blizzard Entertainment President
- Will Microsoft Outsource Customer Support to External Companies?
- Blizzard Survival Game, Codenamed Odyssey, Was Cancelled Due to Engine Problems
- Microsoft Lays Off 1,900 Activision Blizzard and Xbox Employees
- Blizzard Celebrates the End of 2023 and Looks Ahead to 2024
- Microsoft Announced Xbox Leadership Changes Amid Bobby Kotick's Departure
- Microsoft Gaming CEO Phil Spencer Enthusiastic About Reviving Blizzard Franchises
- Hearthstone Telegram Bot
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Rumble Run Mage Guide
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Standard Tier List