Deadly Fork — Rogue Card
Table of Contents
Deadly Fork is a Rogue-only minion. This card can be obtained in the One Night in Karazhan solo adventure. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Deadly Fork is a card that rides the line between value and Tempo. The overall value that this one card can pick up is very high, but it can also be a strong Tempo tool since Weapons are so effective at gaining you a board advantage. In comparison to Deadly Poison it proves quite favourable, but Rogues have multiple reasons to include cheaper Spell synergy cards in their deck over minions like Deadly Fork.
Deadly Fork has potential in Constructed due to its synergy with N'Zoth, the Corruptor. It can allow you to play a more Tempo focused N'Zoth deck using strong midrange minions like Deadly Fork and Tomb Pillager instead of the usual high value cards like Cairne Bloodhoof that many decks choose to use.
Deadly Fork is no longer available in Arena.
- The New Battle.net Is Almost Here, Going Live in NA
- Merry Christmas from the Icy Veins Team!
- Blizzard Sending Out New Surveys About "Classic" Version of The Burning Crusade
- Activision Blizzard's Stock Reached All-Time Highs
- Cyberpunk 2077 Wiki from IcyWiki
- A Call to Strike on Blizzard France Employees on Shadowlands Launch Day
- Blizzard Selling Face Masks on Gear Store
- The Blizzard Gear Fest Has Begun!
- Introducing my friend & I's attempt at better Hearthstone replays: SquadOV!
- Venim Iceblade Boss Guide
- Varok Saurfang Boss Guide
- The Dark Portal Boss Guide
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Orgrim Doomhammer Boss Guide
- Mal'Ganis Boss Guide
- Blackrock Blademaster Boss Guide