Master of Disguise — Rogue Card
Table of Contents
Master of Disguise is a Rogue-only minion. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Master of Disguise is a card that has stats that are slightly below the power curve for a 4 Mana minion, however, it does offer a fairly powerful Battlecry that can make up for it.
Master of Disguise is generally considered too slow for Constructed. Rogues usually want Stealth to immediately hide a minion like Malygos from removal, which makes Conceal a much better choice, since it can be combined immediately with these minions in the same turn.or
Master of Disguise is a reasonable minion in Arena. It is not too far below the expected stats for a 4 Mana card, and it can create a lot of favourable situations by protecting a minion from a favourable trade for your opponent.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Naga Wig Priest Deck
- Boat Rogue Deck Guide
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Naga Ramp Druid Deck
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck