Master of Disguise — Rogue Card
Table of Contents
Master of Disguise is a Rogue-only minion. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Master of Disguise is a card that has stats that are slightly below the power curve for a 4 Mana minion, however, it does offer a fairly powerful Battlecry that can make up for it.
Master of Disguise is generally considered too slow for Constructed. Rogues usually want Stealth to immediately hide a minion like Gadgetzan Auctioneer or Malygos from removal, which makes Conceal a much better choice, since it can be combined immediately with these minions in the same turn.
Master of Disguise is a reasonable minion in Arena. It is not too far below the expected stats for a 4 Mana card, and it can create a lot of favourable situations by protecting a minion from a favourable trade for your opponent.
Decks with Master of Disguise
Cheap General Drakkisath Rogue Deck (Heroic Mode) 6 spells, 24 minions
|8,920||Apr 17 2015|
- The New Battle.net Is Almost Here, Going Live in NA
- Merry Christmas from the Icy Veins Team!
- Blizzard Sending Out New Surveys About "Classic" Version of The Burning Crusade
- Activision Blizzard's Stock Reached All-Time Highs
- Cyberpunk 2077 Wiki from IcyWiki
- A Call to Strike on Blizzard France Employees on Shadowlands Launch Day
- Blizzard Selling Face Masks on Gear Store
- The Blizzard Gear Fest Has Begun!
- Introducing my friend & I's attempt at better Hearthstone replays: SquadOV!
- Venim Iceblade Boss Guide
- Varok Saurfang Boss Guide
- The Dark Portal Boss Guide
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Orgrim Doomhammer Boss Guide
- Mal'Ganis Boss Guide
- Blackrock Blademaster Boss Guide