Master of Disguise — Rogue Card
Table of Contents
Master of Disguise is a Rogue-only minion. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Master of Disguise is a card that has stats that are slightly below the power curve for a 4 Mana minion, however, it does offer a fairly powerful Battlecry that can make up for it.
2. Constructed Play
Master of Disguise is generally considered too slow for Constructed. Rogues usually want Stealth to immediately hide a minion like Gadgetzan Auctioneer or Malygos from removal, which makes Conceal a much better choice, since it can be combined immediately with these minions in the same turn.
Master of Disguise is a reasonable minion in Arena. It is not too far below the expected stats for a 4 Mana card, and it can create a lot of favourable situations by protecting a minion from a favourable trade for your opponent.
- Update 13.2: Card Nerfs, Lunar Festival, Season of Rastakhan
- Peter Whalen and Dean Ayala Show Early Versions of Rastakhan's Rumble Cards
- February 2019 Ranked Play Season: Pizza Stone Card Back
- Iksar on the February 5 Card Nerfs
- Five Cards to Be Nerfed on February 5
- Lunar New Year Begins on February 5 in Hearthstone
- February Ranked Play Update: Adjustments to Star Values Per Rank
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #34
- Tavern Brawl
- Cheap Mage Standard
- Arena Druid Tier Lists
- The Lich King
- unusual ?
- Deathbringer Saurfang
- Crafting Rules?
- Is the game dying?