Master of Disguise — Rogue Card
Table of Contents
Master of Disguise is a Rogue-only minion. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Master of Disguise is a card that has stats that are slightly below the power curve for a 4 Mana minion, however, it does offer a fairly powerful Battlecry that can make up for it.
Master of Disguise is generally considered too slow for Constructed. Rogues usually want Stealth to immediately hide a minion like Gadgetzan Auctioneer or Malygos from removal, which makes Conceal a much better choice, since it can be combined immediately with these minions in the same turn.
Master of Disguise is a reasonable minion in Arena. It is not too far below the expected stats for a 4 Mana card, and it can create a lot of favourable situations by protecting a minion from a favourable trade for your opponent.
Decks with Master of Disguise
Cheap General Drakkisath Rogue Deck (Heroic Mode) 6 spells, 24 minions
|8,920||Apr 17 2015|
- Galakrond Priest Hotfix: December 10th
- Descent of Dragons Update Notes
- Why Diablo 2 Still Holds Up After 20 Years - Book Excerpt
- List of Known Issues After the 16.0 Patch
- Hearthstone Update 16.0 Patch Notes
- Battlegrounds MMR Updates: December 5th
- All Descent of Dragons Cards Revealed
- BlizzCon Winning Cosplays Interview
- Tombs of Terror Reno Jackson
- A new RP-Realm Toy: The Craftily Crafted Mask
- Basic Druid Deck
- pre-release dod cards
- Aggro Tempo Mage
- Missing Cards
- Battlegrounds Strategy
- Arena Hunter Tier Lists