Master of Disguise — Rogue Card
Table of Contents
Master of Disguise is a Rogue-only minion. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Master of Disguise is a card that has stats that are slightly below the power curve for a 4 Mana minion, however, it does offer a fairly powerful Battlecry that can make up for it.
Master of Disguise is generally considered too slow for Constructed. Rogues usually want Stealth to immediately hide a minion like Gadgetzan Auctioneer or Malygos from removal, which makes Conceal a much better choice, since it can be combined immediately with these minions in the same turn.
Master of Disguise is a reasonable minion in Arena. It is not too far below the expected stats for a 4 Mana card, and it can create a lot of favourable situations by protecting a minion from a favourable trade for your opponent.
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players
- Runestones - an accounting error?
- Dalaran Heist Mage Guide
- Dalaran Heist Priest Guide
- Battlegrounds Patches the Pirate
- Battlegrounds Vanndar Stormpike