Preparation — Rogue Card
Table of Contents
Preparation is a Rogue-only spell. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Preparation is a powerful Tempo card that can be used to create card combinations that are usually not possible on your turn. Any card that has the potential to gain you Mana is incredibly dangerous in the right deck, and Preparation is no exception.
Preparation is commonly seen in Constructed Rogue decks. Since Rogues are primarily played as a Tempo class, Preparation is extremely powerful in order to gain you extra Mana to swing the game in your favour. It offers various synergies with cards like Tinker's Sharpsword Oil or .and , and is also commonly used to reduce the cost of expensive Spells such as
Preparation is fairly weak in Arena. If you do have a deck that plays an aggressive curve, and has numerous removal spells, or multiple copies of, you can perhaps value this card more highly. For the most part, however, it should be ignored.
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Blizzard Begins Monthly Collectible Series for 30th Anniversary with Lich King Statue & Concept Art Print
- Forged in the Barrens Now Live
- The "Grandfather" of Classic Omar Gonzalez Left Blizzard for Dreamhaven
- Best Sets and Tier List for Classic
- Crash Bandicoot: It's About Time Available on Battle.net
- Icy Veins 10-Year Anniversary Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Plans to Lay Off Even More Employees
- Hearthstone Rend Blackhand
- Doom Lord Kazzak Challenge
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Book of Heroes Rehgar Earthfury
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Classic Tier List