Preparation — Rogue Card
Table of Contents
Preparation is a Rogue-only spell. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Preparation is a powerful Tempo card that can be used to create card combinations that are usually not possible on your turn. Any card that has the potential to gain you Mana is incredibly dangerous in the right deck, and Preparation is no exception.
Preparation is commonly seen in Constructed Rogue decks. Since Rogues are primarily played as a Tempo class, Preparation is extremely powerful in order to gain you extra Mana to swing the game in your favour. It offers various synergies with cards like Tinker's Sharpsword Oil or .and , and is also commonly used to reduce the cost of expensive Spells such as
Preparation is fairly weak in Arena. If you do have a deck that plays an aggressive curve, and has numerous removal spells, or multiple copies of, you can perhaps value this card more highly. For the most part, however, it should be ignored.
- Icy Veins Launches Genshin Impact Guides Section
- Battle.net Black Friday Sale: Up to 67% Off
- Mike Ybbara on Blizzard's Approach to Meeting Player Demands
- BlizzCon 2023 Stream and Announcements Summary
- BlizzCon 2023 Bingo Collection
- WoW Battle Pet and Hearthstone Card Back Promotion From Warcraft Rumble
- Warcraft Rumble Released a Day Early and Is Rolling Out Now!
- BlizzCon 2023 Broadcast Schedule
- Standard Tier List
- Battlegrounds Special Cards
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck