Preparation — Rogue Card
Table of Contents
Preparation is a Rogue-only spell. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Preparation is a powerful Tempo card that can be used to create card combinations that are usually not possible on your turn. Any card that has the potential to gain you Mana is incredibly dangerous in the right deck, and Preparation is no exception.
Preparation is commonly seen in Constructed Rogue decks. Since Rogues are primarily played as a Tempo class, Preparation is extremely powerful in order to gain you extra Mana to swing the game in your favour. It offers various synergies with cards like Tinker's Sharpsword Oil or .and , and is also commonly used to reduce the cost of expensive Spells such as
Preparation is fairly weak in Arena. If you do have a deck that plays an aggressive curve, and has numerous removal spells, or multiple copies of, you can perhaps value this card more highly. For the most part, however, it should be ignored.
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players
- Supremus Challenge
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Standard Tier List
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Hearthstone Demon Hunter Cards