Preparation — Rogue Card
Table of Contents
Preparation is a Rogue-only spell. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Preparation is a powerful Tempo card that can be used to create card combinations that are usually not possible on your turn. Any card that has the potential to gain you Mana is incredibly dangerous in the right deck, and Preparation is no exception.
Preparation is commonly seen in Constructed Rogue decks. Since Rogues are primarily played as a Tempo class, Preparation is extremely powerful in order to gain you extra Mana to swing the game in your favour. It offers various synergies with cards like Tinker's Sharpsword Oil or .and , and is also commonly used to reduce the cost of expensive Spells such as
Preparation is fairly weak in Arena. If you do have a deck that plays an aggressive curve, and has numerous removal spells, or multiple copies of, you can perhaps value this card more highly. For the most part, however, it should be ignored.
- Activision Blizzard Games Coming to Game Pass After Microsoft Acquisition
- Unconfirmed Dragonflight Pre-Patch and Launch Dates Leaked
- Blizzard Debuting New Products + Giveaway at Comic-Con
- The Battle.net Social Celebration Contest
- Blizzard Entertainment Acquires Spellbreak Development Studio Proletariat
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: Murder at Castle Nathria
- How to Find Out You've Been Invited to Beta Testing?
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Basic Warlock Deck
- Tombs of Terror Elise Starseeker
- Naga Ramp Druid Deck
- Holy Paladin Deck
- Relic Demon Hunter Deck