Razorpetal Volley — Rogue Card
Table of Contents
Razorpetal Volley is a Rogue-only spell. This card was introduced with Journey to Un'Goro and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Razorpetal Volley is a rather lackluster Spell that adds two copies of Razorpetal to your hand. Although Razorpetal is a more expensive version of Moonfire, it is significantly more potent in Rogue, serving as a cheap activator for powerful Rogue combo cards or burst damage using Malygos.
In Arena, Razorpetal Volley is a poor card. Not only does it offer poor value, providing only 2 damage for a total cost of 4 Mana, but this is especially detrimental for Rogue whose strategy revolves around using tempo to overwhelm opponents.
Decks with Razorpetal Volley
Wild Even Rogue Deck Guide 15 spells, 15 minions
|6,480||Apr 08 2019|
Wild Malygos Rogue Deck Guide 2 weapons, 23 spells, 4 minions, 1 hero card
|6,000||Mar 03 2019|
- Activision Blizzard CFO Optimistic About Diablo Immortal
- Activision Blizzard Q2 2020 Financial Report
- Old Diablo 2: Lord of Destruction Trailer Upscaled to 4K
- Blizzard at Gamescom 2020
- Diablo 2 Gameplay AI Upscaled to 4K, 60 FPS
- New Very Funny Diablo 2 Carbot Animations Series: Diablols 2
- Diablo 2 Retrospective
- Diablo 2 20-year Anniversary Celebration with New Wings, a Diablo Bust, Videos and More!
- Tombs of Terror Hub
- Question about tier range
- Battlegrounds Card Tier List
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Supremus Challenge
- Magtheridon Challenge
- Dragon Paladin
- Kael'thas Sunstrider