Razorpetal Volley — Rogue Card
Table of Contents
Razorpetal Volley is a Rogue-only spell. This card was introduced with Journey to Un'Goro and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Razorpetal Volley is a rather lackluster Spell that adds two copies of Razorpetal to your hand. Although Razorpetal is a more expensive version of Moonfire, it is significantly more potent in Rogue, serving as a cheap activator for powerful Rogue combo cards or burst damage using Malygos.
In Arena, Razorpetal Volley is a poor card. Not only does it offer poor value, providing only 2 damage for a total cost of 4 Mana, but this is especially detrimental for Rogue whose strategy revolves around using tempo to overwhelm opponents.
Decks with Razorpetal Volley
Wild Even Rogue Deck Guide 15 spells, 15 minions
|6,480||Apr 08 2019|
Wild Malygos Rogue Deck Guide 2 weapons, 23 spells, 4 minions, 1 hero card
|6,000||Mar 03 2019|
- The New Battle.net Is Almost Here, Going Live in NA
- Merry Christmas from the Icy Veins Team!
- Blizzard Sending Out New Surveys About "Classic" Version of The Burning Crusade
- Activision Blizzard's Stock Reached All-Time Highs
- Cyberpunk 2077 Wiki from IcyWiki
- A Call to Strike on Blizzard France Employees on Shadowlands Launch Day
- Blizzard Selling Face Masks on Gear Store
- The Blizzard Gear Fest Has Begun!
- Aggro Tempo Mage
- Warlock help and advice please ?.
- Input needed on budget mech mage ?.
- Book of Heroes Jaina Proudmoore
- Dalaran Heist Mage Guide
- Introducing my friend & I's attempt at better Hearthstone replays: SquadOV!
- Venim Iceblade Boss Guide
- Varok Saurfang Boss Guide