Razorpetal Volley — Rogue Card
Table of Contents
Razorpetal Volley is a Rogue-only spell. This card was introduced with Journey to Un'Goro packs and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Razorpetal Volley is a rather lackluster Spell that adds two copies of Razorpetal to your hand. Although Razorpetal is a more expensive version of Moonfire, it is significantly more potent in Rogue, serving as a cheap activator for powerful Rogue combo cards or burst damage using Malygos.
2. Constructed Play
In Arena, Razorpetal Volley is a poor card. Not only does it offer poor value, providing only 2 damage for a total cost of 4 Mana, but this is especially detrimental for Rogue whose strategy revolves around using tempo to overwhelm opponents.
4. Meta Decks with Razorpetal Volley
Malygos Rogue Deck 2 weapons, 23 spells, 4 minions, 1 hero_card
|5,900||Oct 26 2018|
Even Rogue Deck 15 spells, 15 minions
|6,480||Sep 01 2018|
- Four New Collectible Blizzard Books Coming This Fall
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode 33
- Blizzard Survey Asks: "Would You Continue Playing Hearthstone if There Were No Tournaments"
- Bungie Regains Publishing Rights for Destiny
- Tavern Brawl: Old and New
- January Update: Arena and Rumble Run Changes
- New Wild Bundle Available With 40 Card Packs From Past Expansions
- Ben Brode's Second Dinner Working on a Marvel Game
- Meme worthy game. (Tess)
- Whizbang the Wonderful
- Thanks Icy Veins
- OTK Mage
- Puzzle Lab's Dr. Boom's Puzzles
- Is the game dying?
- Rumble Run
- Rumble Run Zul'jin