Big Bad Voodoo — Shaman Card
Table of Contents
Big Bad Voodoo is a Shaman-only spell. This card was introduced with Rastakhan's Rumble and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Big Bad Voodoo is a powerful Deathrattle effect that functions as a combination of Ancestral Spirit and Evolve. The Evolve effect of the card makes it particularly useful on high-cost minions, especially those that are mostly played for their Battlecry effects and, unlike Ancestral Spirit, it is not restricted to minions that are powerful on their own.
In Constructed, Big Bad Voodoo typically fits into Shaman decks that uses a large number of understatted minions, such as those with powerful Battlecries or that can be played for much less Mana than the cost on the card.
In Arena, Big Bad Voodoo is a great card. It will nearly always give a minion worth much more than the 2 Mana paid for the card and is an excellent card to use before trading a minion when fighting for board control.
- BlizzCon 2023 in Coming on Nov 3-4
- Icy Veins is Getting a New Look
- Activision Blizzard Announces First Quarter 2023 Financial Results
- BlizzCon 2023 Update by Blizzard President Mike Ybarra
- A Misunderstanding May Have Been the Cause of Activision Blizzard Games Not Being Available in China
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck
- Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge
- Classic Face Hunter Deck