Big Bad Voodoo — Shaman Card
Table of Contents
Big Bad Voodoo is a Shaman-only spell. This card was introduced with Rastakhan's Rumble and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Big Bad Voodoo is a powerful Deathrattle effect that functions as a combination of Ancestral Spirit and Evolve. The Evolve effect of the card makes it particularly useful on high-cost minions, especially those that are mostly played for their Battlecry effects and, unlike Ancestral Spirit, it is not restricted to minions that are powerful on their own.
In Constructed, Big Bad Voodoo typically fits into Shaman decks that uses a large number of understatted minions, such as those with powerful Battlecries or that can be played for much less Mana than the cost on the card.
In Arena, Big Bad Voodoo is a great card. It will nearly always give a minion worth much more than the 2 Mana paid for the card and is an excellent card to use before trading a minion when fighting for board control.
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players
- NetEase Responds to Blizzard Licensing Agreement Expiration
- Most Blizzard Game Services to Be Suspended in China on January 23rd
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Big Beast Hunter Deck
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck