Cryostasis — Shaman Card
Table of Contents
Cryostasis is a Shaman-only spell. This card was introduced with Knights of the Frozen Throne and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Cryostasis is a dual-purpose card designed for Freeze Shaman decks. It can be used for its cheap buff effect on friendly minions, or it can be used for its Freeze effects to activate cards like Ice Breaker and Moorabi.
Cryostasis is a card designed for Shaman decks that focus on Freeze synergies. Its flexibility as both a buff and Freeze effect make it a great effect to any Freeze Shaman deck.
In Arena, Cryostasis is a reasonable card. In most situations it will be used for its buff effect as it is hard to draft a deck with enough Freeze synergy. However, as the Shaman Hero Power provides as consistent sources of cheap minions, there will always be target available for the buff effect.
- Introducing Icy Wiki
- Diablo 2 4K60 Upscaled Gameplay: 4 Acts Sorceress
- Activision Blizzard CFO Optimistic About Diablo Immortal
- Activision Blizzard Q2 2020 Financial Report
- Old Diablo 2: Lord of Destruction Trailer Upscaled to 4K
- Blizzard at Gamescom 2020
- New Very Funny Diablo 2 Carbot Animations Series: Diablols 2
- Diablo 2 Retrospective
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Soul Demon Hunter
- Illidan Stormrage
- Chenvaala Priest Deck
- Zoo Warlock
- Lady Vashj
- Basic Priest Deck
- OTK Miracle Mage Deck - Scholomance Academy August 2020 - Dog's Legend