Cryostasis — Shaman Card
Table of Contents
Cryostasis is a Shaman-only spell. This card was introduced with Knights of the Frozen Throne and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Cryostasis is a dual-purpose card designed for Freeze Shaman decks. It can be used for its cheap buff effect on friendly minions, or it can be used for its Freeze effects to activate cards like Ice Breaker and Moorabi.
Cryostasis is a card designed for Shaman decks that focus on Freeze synergies. Its flexibility as both a buff and Freeze effect make it a great effect to any Freeze Shaman deck.
In Arena, Cryostasis is a reasonable card. In most situations it will be used for its buff effect as it is hard to draft a deck with enough Freeze synergy. However, as the Shaman Hero Power provides as consistent sources of cheap minions, there will always be target available for the buff effect.
- Hearthstone 16.2.4 Update Coming Tomorrow
- Blizzard President J. Allen Brack on Warcraft III Reforged Launch
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2019 Earnings Call: Diablo Immortal Testing in Mid-2020, WoW Sub Growth
- Hearthstone 16.2.3 Update Notes
- New Head of the Diablo Franchise Is Rod Ferguson of Gears of War
- Last Chance to Buy the 2019 Virtual Ticket
- Blizzard Offering Automated Warcraft III Reforged Refunds
- Get Your Charity Server Blade Fixed Before March 31, 2020
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- How often is there a patch?
- Anybody else finding the Demons meta to be pretty much unplayable?
- This Weeks Tavern Brawl
- Dragonrider Talritha
- Dragonrider Talritha Druid Deck
- Nithogg Priest Deck