Cryostasis — Shaman Card
Table of Contents
Cryostasis is a Shaman-only spell. This card was introduced with Knights of the Frozen Throne and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Cryostasis is a dual-purpose card designed for Freeze Shaman decks. It can be used for its cheap buff effect on friendly minions, or it can be used for its Freeze effects to activate cards like Ice Breaker and Moorabi.
Cryostasis is a card designed for Shaman decks that focus on Freeze synergies. Its flexibility as both a buff and Freeze effect make it a great effect to any Freeze Shaman deck.
In Arena, Cryostasis is a reasonable card. In most situations it will be used for its buff effect as it is hard to draft a deck with enough Freeze synergy. However, as the Shaman Hero Power provides as consistent sources of cheap minions, there will always be target available for the buff effect.
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players
- Battlegrounds Chenvaala
- Battlegrounds Professor Putricide
- Battlegrounds Ambassador Faelin
- Hearthstone Glossary of Terms
- Battlegrounds Patchwerk