Cryostasis — Shaman Card
Table of Contents
Cryostasis is a Shaman-only spell. This card can be obtained from Knights of the Frozen Throne packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Cryostasis is a dual-purpose card designed for Freeze Shaman decks. It can be used for its cheap buff effect on friendly minions, or it can be used for its Freeze effects to activate cards like Ice Breaker and Moorabi.
2. Constructed Play
Cryostasis is a card designed for Shaman decks that focus on Freeze synergies. Its flexibility as both a buff and Freeze effect make it a great effect to any Freeze Shaman deck.
In Arena, Cryostasis is a reasonable card. In most situations it will be used for its buff effect as it is hard to draft a deck with enough Freeze synergy. However, as the Shaman Hero Power provides as consistent sources of cheap minions, there will always be target available for the buff effect.
- Ticket Scalper & Heavy Metal! Reveals: Rastakhan's Rumble
- BlizzCon 2018 Diablo Immortal Press Conference Recap
- R/Hearthstone BlizzCon 2018 Interview
- Activision Blizzard Q3 2018 Earnings Call
- Time Out! Card Reveal by Wronchi
- Update 12.4: New Classic Cards & Rastakhan's Rumble Pre-Purchase
- Hearthstone Hits 100 Million Players, Rewards Inc!
- All Blizzard Franchises Will Have Mobile Titles
- Malygos Rogue
- Basic Druid Deck
- UK Players
- Whats the cheapest class to get into?
- No +5 Druid decks yet?
- OTK Mage
- Rastakhan's Rumble Hub
- Aggro Unite the Murlocs Quest Shaman Standard