Table of Contents
Earth Elemental is a Shaman-only minion. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Earth Elemental is a huge minion for an initial investment of 5 Mana. However, the Overload cost is very severe, and it is extremely vulnerable to Big Game Hunter, which is very common.
2. Constructed Play
Earth Elemental is rarely seen in Constructed. Although it is a huge minion for its initial Mana cost, it is always vulnerable to Big Game Hunter or The Black Knight, which means there will almost always be a common tech card in the meta that destroys it. On top of this, the total Mana cost (8), is quite high for a 7/8 minion.
Earth Elemental is a fantastic card in Arena. Since the best answers to Earth Elemental, Big Game Hunter and The Black Knight are very rare in Arena, it is much more likely to get a huge amount of value. However, you should generally check for removal options like Hex, Polymorph, and Execute before you commit an Earth Elemental to the board.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Ben Brode on Promo Cards
- Brian Holinka Leaves World of Warcraft Team
- Destiny 2 PC Release Date, Pre-Order Announced
- New Job Posting Hints at Remastering of Old Titles
- Possible Return of the Lich King Expansion
- EU Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- US Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- Mulligans Episode 4: Art Gallery
- Mill Rogue - questions
- Miracle Dragon Priest Standard
- Aggro Rogue Standard
- A Preist with a meme for a dream
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Average amount of dust / cardpack
- Handlock Warlock Un'Goro Standard
- Arena Paladin Tier Lists