Eternal Sentinel — Shaman Card
Table of Contents
Eternal Sentinel is a Shaman-only minion. This card was introduced with Whispers of the Old Gods and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Eternal Sentinel is a powerful tool to mitigate the Tempo loss that sometimes comes with playing Overload cards. Previously, only Lava Shock was available, which although often serves the same purpose, would not always have a target on the turn you wanted to use it. Eternal Sentinel is a much more dependable option since a 3/2 on the board is never going to be a bad thing.
In Constructed, Eternal Sentinel can be included in any Shaman deck that features a lot of Overload mechanics, most notably Aggro Shaman and Control Shamans using Elemental Destruction.
Eternal Sentinel is no longer available in Arena.
- BlizzCon 2023 in Coming on Nov 3-4
- Icy Veins is Getting a New Look
- Activision Blizzard Announces First Quarter 2023 Financial Results
- BlizzCon 2023 Update by Blizzard President Mike Ybarra
- A Misunderstanding May Have Been the Cause of Activision Blizzard Games Not Being Available in China
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck
- Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge
- Classic Face Hunter Deck