Eternal Sentinel — Shaman Card
Table of Contents
Eternal Sentinel is a Shaman-only minion. This card was introduced with Whispers of the Old Gods and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Eternal Sentinel is a powerful tool to mitigate the Tempo loss that sometimes comes with playing Overload cards. Previously, only Lava Shock was available, which although often serves the same purpose, would not always have a target on the turn you wanted to use it. Eternal Sentinel is a much more dependable option since a 3/2 on the board is never going to be a bad thing.
In Constructed, Eternal Sentinel can be included in any Shaman deck that features a lot of Overload mechanics, most notably Aggro Shaman and Control Shamans using Elemental Destruction.
Eternal Sentinel is no longer available in Arena.
Decks with Eternal Sentinel
Budget Aggro Jade Shaman Wild Un'Goro Deck 4 weapons, 14 spells, 12 minions
|2,880||Apr 08 2017|
Aggro Jade Shaman (No Doomhammer) Wild Un'Goro Deck 4 weapons, 11 spells, 15 minions
|7,700||Apr 06 2017|
- Hearthstone Update 16.2 Patch Notes
- Diablo 2 Upscale Final Demo Working In-Browser
- Mists of Pandaria and WC3: Reforged 8K Upscaled Cinematics
- Diablo 2 Median XL Mod Patch 1.40 Released
- Path of Diablo (2) Season 9 Brings a New Skill, Widescreen Support, Trade 2.0 and More
- Hearthstone 16.0.8 Balance Update Notes
- Warcraft 3: Reforged and StarCraft 2 Join the ESL
- Diablo 2 Fan Remaster / Upscale Project
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Pure Paladin
- Galakrond Tempo Rogue Deck - Descent of Dragons January 2020 - XioaT's Rank 2 Legend
- Cyclone Mage Deck - Descent of Dragons January 2020 - iGXc's Top 20 Legend
- Just 30 cards short... are any worth it?
- Tombs of Terror Reno Jackson
- Highlander Galakrond Rogue Deck - Descent of Dragons January 2020 - kagome's Top 20 Legend
- A few questions for a newish player