Eternal Sentinel — Shaman Card
Table of Contents
Eternal Sentinel is a Shaman-only minion. This card was introduced with Whispers of the Old Gods and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Eternal Sentinel is a powerful tool to mitigate the Tempo loss that sometimes comes with playing Overload cards. Previously, only Lava Shock was available, which although often serves the same purpose, would not always have a target on the turn you wanted to use it. Eternal Sentinel is a much more dependable option since a 3/2 on the board is never going to be a bad thing.
In Constructed, Eternal Sentinel can be included in any Shaman deck that features a lot of Overload mechanics, most notably Aggro Shaman and Control Shamans using Elemental Destruction.
Eternal Sentinel is no longer available in Arena.
- A Different Kind of Letter from Activision Blizzard Executive Fran Townsend
- South Park's Sword of a Thousands Truths (Boars Included) to Be Added to Hearthstone
- United in Stormwind is Hearthstone's Latest Expansion
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Classic Control Paladin Deck
- Book of Heroes Thrall
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Chenvaala Priest Deck
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens