Eternal Sentinel — Shaman Card
Table of Contents
- 1. General Comments
- 2. Constructed Play
- 3. Arena
- 4. Meta Decks with Eternal Sentinel
- 5. Budget Decks with Eternal Sentinel
Eternal Sentinel is a Shaman-only minion. This card was introduced with Whispers of the Old Gods and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Eternal Sentinel is a powerful tool to mitigate the Tempo loss that sometimes comes with playing Overload cards. Previously, only Lava Shock was available, which although often serves the same purpose, would not always have a target on the turn you wanted to use it. Eternal Sentinel is a much more dependable option since a 3/2 on the board is never going to be a bad thing.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Eternal Sentinel can be included in any Shaman deck that features a lot of Overload mechanics, most notably Aggro Shaman and Control Shamans using Elemental Destruction.
Eternal Sentinel is no longer available in Arena.
4. Meta Decks with Eternal Sentinel
Aggro Jade Shaman (No Doomhammer) Standard Un'Goro Deck 4 weapons, 11 spells, 15 minions
|7,700||Apr 06 2017|
5. Budget Decks with Eternal Sentinel
Budget Aggro Jade Shaman Standard Un'Goro Deck 4 weapons, 14 spells, 12 minions
|2,880||Apr 08 2017|
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode 36
- Tavern Brawl: Brawl of Champions - Round One
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2018 Earnings Call & Layoffs
- Developer Insights: The Season of Rastakhan
- Activision Blizzard Layoffs to Be Announced Soon?
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #35
- Lunar New Year Event Extended By One Day
- Update 13.2: Card Nerfs, Lunar Festival, Season of Rastakhan
- Taunt Decks
- What has happened to this site?
- Rumble Run
- Missing Card ?
- My Gold to Buy Packs
- HSReplay Premium Worth it?
- Mage Dungeon Run
- Gonk OTK Druid should have Predatory Instincts!