Table of Contents
Eternal Sentinel is a Shaman-only minion. This card can be obtained from Whispers of the Old Gods packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Eternal Sentinel is a powerful tool to mitigate the Tempo loss that sometimes comes with playing Overload cards. Previously, only Lava Shock was available, which although often serves the same purpose, would not always have a target on the turn you wanted to use it. Eternal Sentinel is a much more dependable option since a 3/2 on the board is never going to be a bad thing.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Eternal Sentinel can be included in any Shaman deck that features a lot of Overload mechanics, most notably Aggro Shaman and Control Shamans using Elemental Destruction.
In Arena, Eternal Sentinel is a fine card. At worst, it is a 2 Mana 3/2 minion which is perfectly acceptable. With every Overload card you draft in your deck, the value of this card as a pick goes up incrementally.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Ben Brode on Promo Cards
- Brian Holinka Leaves World of Warcraft Team
- Destiny 2 PC Release Date, Pre-Order Announced
- New Job Posting Hints at Remastering of Old Titles
- Possible Return of the Lich King Expansion
- EU Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- US Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- Mulligans Episode 4: Art Gallery
- Mill Rogue - questions
- Miracle Dragon Priest Standard
- Aggro Rogue Standard
- A Preist with a meme for a dream
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Average amount of dust / cardpack
- Handlock Warlock Un'Goro Standard
- Arena Paladin Tier Lists