Everyfin is Awesome
Table of Contents
Everyfin is Awesome is a Shaman-only spell. This card used to be obtained in the League of Explorers Mountain solo adventure, but is now only obtainable through crafting (unless you purchased the first wing of the League of Explorers before the expansion was removed from the shop, in which case, you can still purchase the rest of the expansion). Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Everyfin is Awesome is a further Murloc synergy card for Shamans to accompany the previously released Neptulon and Siltfin Spiritwalker. It can offer extremely high value if you have even 3 or 4 Murlocs on board, which can easily be achieved due to the ability to play multiple cheap Murlocs on the same turn.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Everyfin is Awesome should only be used in a Murloc Shaman deck. The issue with the card is that usually even Murloc decks choose to include a reasonable amount of non-Murloc minions to help control the board. However, this card encourages you to play as many Murlocs in your deck is possible, which can make it more difficult to seize the board in the early turns.
Everyfin is Awesome is no longer available in Arena.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- HCT Summer Championship 2017 Results
- Amsterdam Will Be The Venue of The 2017 HCT World Championship
- Upcoming Hearthstone Game Mechanics Update
- Tavern Brawl: Spellbook Duel
- BlizzCon 2017: All In-Game Rewards
- New Warlock Hero Soon Available From Fireside Gatherings
- Top Hearthstone Players for September 2017
- Whats the Move? #3 - Improving at Hearthstone One Play at a Time
- Advice on a New Deck
- Lord Marrowgar
- Control Warrior Deck List
- Blood Queen Lana'thel
- Jade Druid Deck List
- The Marsh Queen Hunter Quest Standard
- Time Warp Quest Mage Deck List
- Lady Deathwhisper