Frost Shock — Shaman Card
Table of Contents
Frost Shock is a Shaman-only spell. 2 copies of this card are given to you with the Basic set of the game. You receive a golden version of this card for reaching Level 32 and 34 with Shaman. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Frost Shock is an incredibly weak card, as delaying a target for a single turn is usually not a beneficial effect, and the 1 damage it deals is not efficient enough to have an impact on the game often enough.
Frost Shock is an awful card in Constructed, and usually there is no reason to consider using it over other efficient Shaman removal spells like Earth Shock. The only viable use of this card is in a deck that uses Malygos as a win condition.and
Frost Shock is an extremely poor card in Arena, and unless you are offered a particularly poor choice, you should not consider drafting it.
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Activision Blizzard Q1 2021 Earnings Call
- New Leadership for Overwatch After Jeff Kaplan Leaves Blizzard
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Hmm.. world first?
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Hearthstone Gold Guide
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck