Frost Shock — Shaman Card
Table of Contents
Frost Shock is a Shaman-only spell. 2 copies of this card are given to you with the Basic set of the game. You receive a golden version of this card for reaching Level 32 and 34 with Shaman. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Frost Shock is an incredibly weak card, as delaying a target for a single turn is usually not a beneficial effect, and the 1 damage it deals is not efficient enough to have an impact on the game often enough.
Frost Shock is an awful card in Constructed, and usually there is no reason to consider using it over other efficient Shaman removal spells like Earth Shock. The only viable use of this card is in a deck that uses Malygos as a win condition.and
Frost Shock is an extremely poor card in Arena, and unless you are offered a particularly poor choice, you should not consider drafting it.
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Battle.net Game Deals: Shadowlands 30% Off
- (Updated) Activision Blizzard Lawsuit Expanded
- Blizzard Co-Leader Mike Ybarra Streaming, Comments on AoE Cap and Offers to Play FF14
- Introducing Icy Veins Masterclass
- High Profile Departures Amid Lawsuit
- Ex-Community Manager Nevalistis Talks About Her Experience at Blizzard
- Activision Blizzard Q2 2021 Earnings Call
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Shadow Priest Deck
- Classic Tier List
- Questline Warlock Deck
- Pirate Questline Warrior