Hallazeal the Ascended — Shaman Card
Table of Contents
Hallazeal the Ascended is a Shaman-only minion. This card was introduced with Whispers of the Old Gods and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Hallazeal the Ascended is a Shaman card that enables a lot of comeback potential if combined with AoE removal spells such as Elemental Destruction. It offers reasonable stats for its Mana cost which means you do not sacrifice too much by putting it in your deck.or
In Constructed, Hallazeal the Ascended can be useful in a Control Shaman deck that aims to push the game to the later stages. However, other powerful Shaman cards like Tunnel Trogg and dictate that the class should be played in an aggressive style, which means it is hard to make Hallazeal fit the strategy.
Hallazeal the Ascended is no longer available in Arena.
- Timeline of Blizzard Presidents
- Johanna Faires Appointed Blizzard Entertainment President
- Will Microsoft Outsource Customer Support to External Companies?
- Blizzard Survival Game, Codenamed Odyssey, Was Cancelled Due to Engine Problems
- Microsoft Lays Off 1,900 Activision Blizzard and Xbox Employees
- Blizzard Celebrates the End of 2023 and Looks Ahead to 2024
- Microsoft Announced Xbox Leadership Changes Amid Bobby Kotick's Departure
- Microsoft Gaming CEO Phil Spencer Enthusiastic About Reviving Blizzard Franchises
- Hearthstone Telegram Bot
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Rumble Run Mage Guide
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Standard Tier List