Hallazeal the Ascended
Table of Contents
Hallazeal the Ascended is a Shaman-only minion. This card can be obtained from Whispers of the Old Gods packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Hallazeal the Ascended is a Shaman card that enables a lot of comeback potential if combined with AoE removal spells such as Lightning Storm or Elemental Destruction. It offers reasonable stats for its Mana cost which means you do not sacrifice too much by putting it in your deck.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Hallazeal the Ascended can be useful in a Control Shaman deck that aims to push the game to the later stages. However, other powerful Shaman cards like Tunnel Trogg and Doomhammer dictate that the class should be played in an aggressive style, which means it is hard to make Hallazeal fit the strategy.
Hallazeal the Ascended is a weak Legendary pick in Arena. Removal spells are rare in the Arena format which means you are unlikely to get too many strong synergies with the card. On top of this, your Hero life total is usually fairly unimportant in Arena, and Hallazeal offers below average stats for its Mana cost.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Icy Veins Podcast: Episode #4
- Blizzard Battle.net Currency Conversion: Nov 16
- Recruiting Overwatch Guide Writer
- Death Knights to Leave the Arena on November 14th
- Pro Player RayC Stars in "What's the Move?" Episode 7!
- Kobolds & Catacombs Presumed to Be Released On December 7
- Tavern Brawl: The Great Summoner Competition - Standard
- Golden pack reward for Twitch Prime available now
- The Lich King
- Make it cheap
- Invest into what?
- Dream Cards
- Icy Veins BattleTag exchange
- Lyra, Raza, or Velen?
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Hearthstone Priest Spells and Minions