Hallazeal the Ascended — Shaman Card
Table of Contents
Hallazeal the Ascended is a Shaman-only minion. This card was introduced with Whispers of the Old Gods and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Hallazeal the Ascended is a Shaman card that enables a lot of comeback potential if combined with AoE removal spells such as Elemental Destruction. It offers reasonable stats for its Mana cost which means you do not sacrifice too much by putting it in your deck.or
In Constructed, Hallazeal the Ascended can be useful in a Control Shaman deck that aims to push the game to the later stages. However, other powerful Shaman cards like Tunnel Trogg and dictate that the class should be played in an aggressive style, which means it is hard to make Hallazeal fit the strategy.
Hallazeal the Ascended is no longer available in Arena.
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players
- NetEase Responds to Blizzard Licensing Agreement Expiration
- Most Blizzard Game Services to Be Suspended in China on January 23rd
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Big Beast Hunter Deck
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck