Hallazeal the Ascended
Table of Contents
Hallazeal the Ascended is a Shaman-only minion. This card can be obtained from Whispers of the Old Gods packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Hallazeal the Ascended is a Shaman card that enables a lot of comeback potential if combined with AoE removal spells such as Lightning Storm or Elemental Destruction. It offers reasonable stats for its Mana cost which means you do not sacrifice too much by putting it in your deck.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Hallazeal the Ascended can be useful in a Control Shaman deck that aims to push the game to the later stages. However, other powerful Shaman cards like Tunnel Trogg and Doomhammer dictate that the class should be played in an aggressive style, which means it is hard to make Hallazeal fit the strategy.
Hallazeal the Ascended is a weak Legendary pick in Arena. Removal spells are rare in the Arena format which means you are unlikely to get too many strong synergies with the card. On top of this, your Hero life total is usually fairly unimportant in Arena, and Hallazeal offers below average stats for its Mana cost.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- HCT Summer Championship 2017 Results
- Amsterdam Will Be The Venue of The 2017 HCT World Championship
- Upcoming Hearthstone Game Mechanics Update
- Tavern Brawl: Spellbook Duel
- BlizzCon 2017: All In-Game Rewards
- New Warlock Hero Soon Available From Fireside Gatherings
- Top Hearthstone Players for September 2017
- Whats the Move? #3 - Improving at Hearthstone One Play at a Time
- Advice on a New Deck
- Lord Marrowgar
- Control Warrior Deck List
- Blood Queen Lana'thel
- Jade Druid Deck List
- The Marsh Queen Hunter Quest Standard
- Time Warp Quest Mage Deck List
- Lady Deathwhisper