Hallazeal the Ascended — Shaman Card
Table of Contents
Hallazeal the Ascended is a Shaman-only minion. This card was introduced with Whispers of the Old Gods and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Hallazeal the Ascended is a Shaman card that enables a lot of comeback potential if combined with AoE removal spells such as Lightning Storm or Elemental Destruction. It offers reasonable stats for its Mana cost which means you do not sacrifice too much by putting it in your deck.
In Constructed, Hallazeal the Ascended can be useful in a Control Shaman deck that aims to push the game to the later stages. However, other powerful Shaman cards like Tunnel Trogg and Doomhammer dictate that the class should be played in an aggressive style, which means it is hard to make Hallazeal fit the strategy.
Hallazeal the Ascended is no longer available in Arena.
- BlizzCon 2023 in Coming on Nov 3-4
- Icy Veins is Getting a New Look
- Activision Blizzard Announces First Quarter 2023 Financial Results
- BlizzCon 2023 Update by Blizzard President Mike Ybarra
- A Misunderstanding May Have Been the Cause of Activision Blizzard Games Not Being Available in China
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck
- Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge
- Classic Face Hunter Deck