Kobold Hermit — Shaman Card
Table of Contents
Kobold Hermit is a Shaman-only minion. This card was introduced with Kobolds & Catacombs and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Kobold Hermit provides the ability to Choose a basic Totem, which is a stronger ability than it might seem. Totems generated by the Hero Power are always different to existing Totems on the board, which means that when you have them all, your opponent needs to remove more than one to stop you simply recreating that Totem on the following turn. If you can use the Hermit and your Hero Power in one turn, you can often reach this desirable state. If the Hermit is played after generating a Totem that you would like, you can generate a second copy of that Totem with the Hermit.
Many Shaman decks like to build wide boards, that is to say, boards with many minions. Evolve, and many others can be played in such decks. Kobold Hermit is a card which can be played in such decks. The Totem which it generates can be used alongside to get extra Spell Damage, or as a Taunt to protect valuable minions such as ., ,
In Arena, Kobold Hermit is an average card. If you get several cards that interact with wide boards, such asor , then it can be ranked significantly higher.
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players
- NetEase Responds to Blizzard Licensing Agreement Expiration
- Most Blizzard Game Services to Be Suspended in China on January 23rd
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Big Beast Hunter Deck
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck