Kobold Hermit — Shaman Card
Table of Contents
Kobold Hermit is a Shaman-only minion. This card was introduced with Kobolds & Catacombs and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Kobold Hermit provides the ability to Choose a basic Totem, which is a stronger ability than it might seem. Totems generated by the Hero Power are always different to existing Totems on the board, which means that when you have them all, your opponent needs to remove more than one to stop you simply recreating that Totem on the following turn. If you can use the Hermit and your Hero Power in one turn, you can often reach this desirable state. If the Hermit is played after generating a Totem that you would like, you can generate a second copy of that Totem with the Hermit.
Many Shaman decks like to build wide boards, that is to say, boards with many minions. Bloodlust, Flametongue Totem, Evolve, and many others can be played in such decks. Kobold Hermit is a card which can be played in such decks. The Totem which it generates can be used alongside Maelstrom Portal to get extra Spell Damage, or as a Taunt to protect valuable minions such as .
- A Different Kind of Letter from Activision Blizzard Executive Fran Townsend
- South Park's Sword of a Thousands Truths (Boars Included) to Be Added to Hearthstone
- United in Stormwind is Hearthstone's Latest Expansion
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Classic Control Paladin Deck
- Book of Heroes Thrall
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Chenvaala Priest Deck
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens