Kobold Hermit — Shaman Card
Table of Contents
Kobold Hermit is a Shaman-only minion. This card can be obtained from Kobolds & Catacombs packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Kobold Hermit provides the ability to Choose a basic Totem, which is a stronger ability than it might seem. Totems generated by the Hero Power are always different to existing Totems on the board, which means that when you have them all, your opponent needs to remove more than one to stop you simply recreating that Totem on the following turn. If you can use the Hermit and your Hero Power in one turn, you can often reach this desirable state. If the Hermit is played after generating a Totem that you would like, you can generate a second copy of that Totem with the Hermit.
2. Constructed Play
Many Shaman decks like to build wide boards, that is to say, boards with many minions. Bloodlust, Flametongue Totem, Evolve, and many others can be played in such decks. Kobold Hermit is a card which can be played in such decks. The Totem which it generates can be used alongside Maelstrom Portal to get extra Spell Damage, or as a Taunt to protect valuable minions such as Mana Tide Totem.
- Two Priest Cards Revealed in Loa & Lore Hearthside Chat with Dave Kosak
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #29
- Tavern Brawl: A Temporus Shift
- Rastakhan's Rumble Card Reveal Schedule
- Belligerent Gnome Reveal: Rastakhan's Rumble
- Ticket Scalper & Heavy Metal! Reveals: Rastakhan's Rumble
- BlizzCon 2018 Diablo Immortal Press Conference Recap
- R/Hearthstone BlizzCon 2018 Interview
- Pull of the Day
- Shaman Dungeon Run
- Control Warrior
- Malygos Rogue
- Basic Druid Deck
- UK Players
- Whats the cheapest class to get into?
- No +5 Druid decks yet?