Lava Burst — Shaman Card
Table of Contents
Lava Burst is a Shaman-only spell. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Lava Burst is an excellent source of damage, however its overall Mana cost factoring in the Overload is quite high. This means it is most commonly used as a finisher, meaning the Overload never comes into play.
Lava Bust is only appropriate for an aggressive Shaman deck. In more Midrange or Control style decks, Crackle is a more efficient source of Midrange removal. In an Aggro deck, however, it is excellent, as it can serve as a fantastic finisher as well as buff the damage of your Tunnel Trogg.
Lava Burst is reasonable in Arena, as it can be used as a mid-game removal, or a finisher. You should always prioritise killing minions with it, however, especially if it protects an existing board from removal.
- Timeline of Blizzard Presidents
- Johanna Faires Appointed Blizzard Entertainment President
- Will Microsoft Outsource Customer Support to External Companies?
- Blizzard Survival Game, Codenamed Odyssey, Was Cancelled Due to Engine Problems
- Microsoft Lays Off 1,900 Activision Blizzard and Xbox Employees
- Blizzard Celebrates the End of 2023 and Looks Ahead to 2024
- Microsoft Announced Xbox Leadership Changes Amid Bobby Kotick's Departure
- Microsoft Gaming CEO Phil Spencer Enthusiastic About Reviving Blizzard Franchises
- Hearthstone Telegram Bot
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Rumble Run Mage Guide
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Standard Tier List