Lava Burst — Shaman Card
Table of Contents
Lava Burst is a Shaman-only spell. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Lava Burst is an excellent source of damage, however its overall Mana cost factoring in the Overload is quite high. This means it is most commonly used as a finisher, meaning the Overload never comes into play.
Lava Bust is only appropriate for an aggressive Shaman deck. In more Midrange or Control style decks, Crackle is a more efficient source of Midrange removal. In an Aggro deck, however, it is excellent, as it can serve as a fantastic finisher as well as buff the damage of your Tunnel Trogg.
Lava Burst is reasonable in Arena, as it can be used as a mid-game removal, or a finisher. You should always prioritise killing minions with it, however, especially if it protects an existing board from removal.
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Activision Blizzard Q1 2021 Earnings Call
- New Leadership for Overwatch After Jeff Kaplan Leaves Blizzard
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Hmm.. world first?
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Hearthstone Gold Guide
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck