Lava Burst — Shaman Card
Table of Contents
Lava Burst is a Shaman-only spell. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Lava Burst is an excellent source of damage, however its overall Mana cost factoring in the Overload is quite high. This means it is most commonly used as a finisher, meaning the Overload never comes into play.
Lava Bust is only appropriate for an aggressive Shaman deck. In more Midrange or Control style decks, Crackle is a more efficient source of Midrange removal. In an Aggro deck, however, it is excellent, as it can serve as a fantastic finisher as well as buff the damage of your Tunnel Trogg.
Lava Burst is reasonable in Arena, as it can be used as a mid-game removal, or a finisher. You should always prioritise killing minions with it, however, especially if it protects an existing board from removal.
- BlizzCon 2023 in Coming on Nov 3-4
- Icy Veins is Getting a New Look
- Activision Blizzard Announces First Quarter 2023 Financial Results
- BlizzCon 2023 Update by Blizzard President Mike Ybarra
- A Misunderstanding May Have Been the Cause of Activision Blizzard Games Not Being Available in China
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck
- Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge
- Classic Face Hunter Deck