Lava Burst — Shaman Card
Table of Contents
Lava Burst is a Shaman-only spell. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Lava Burst is an excellent source of damage, however its overall Mana cost factoring in the Overload is quite high. This means it is most commonly used as a finisher, meaning the Overload never comes into play.
Lava Bust is only appropriate for an aggressive Shaman deck. In more Midrange or Control style decks, Crackle is a more efficient source of Midrange removal. In an Aggro deck, however, it is excellent, as it can serve as a fantastic finisher as well as buff the damage of your Tunnel Trogg.
Lava Burst is reasonable in Arena, as it can be used as a mid-game removal, or a finisher. You should always prioritise killing minions with it, however, especially if it protects an existing board from removal.
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- A Message from Mike Ybarra
- An Excerpt from Bobby Kotick's Email to Staff
- Official Microsoft and Activision Blizzard Announcements on Acquisition
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck
- Switcheroo Priest Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Naga Fel Demon Hunter Deck
- Wild Only Cards
- Murloc Warlock Deck
- Pirate Rogue Deck
- Mech Paladin Deck