Lava Burst — Shaman Card
Table of Contents
Lava Burst is a Shaman-only spell. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Lava Burst is an excellent source of damage, however its overall Mana cost factoring in the Overload is quite high. This means it is most commonly used as a finisher, meaning the Overload never comes into play.
Lava Bust is only appropriate for an aggressive Shaman deck. In more Midrange or Control style decks, Crackle is a more efficient source of Midrange removal. In an Aggro deck, however, it is excellent, as it can serve as a fantastic finisher as well as buff the damage of your Tunnel Trogg.
Lava Burst is reasonable in Arena, as it can be used as a mid-game removal, or a finisher. You should always prioritise killing minions with it, however, especially if it protects an existing board from removal.
- Activision Blizzard Games Coming to Game Pass After Microsoft Acquisition
- Unconfirmed Dragonflight Pre-Patch and Launch Dates Leaked
- Blizzard Debuting New Products + Giveaway at Comic-Con
- The Battle.net Social Celebration Contest
- Blizzard Entertainment Acquires Spellbreak Development Studio Proletariat
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: Murder at Castle Nathria
- How to Find Out You've Been Invited to Beta Testing?
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck
- Imp Curse Warlock Deck
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Basic Warlock Deck