Primal Talismans — Shaman Card
Table of Contents
Primal Talismans is a Shaman-only spell. This card was introduced with Kobolds & Catacombs and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Primal Talismans provides some AoE protection for Shaman, but is a highly situational card. The main use for Primal Talismans is in decks with multiple buffs, such asand , so that your board becomes more resilient. The downside is that the card does absolutely nothing when you have no minions, and if you get behind on the board it is a wasted card in your hand.
In Constructed play, Primal Talismans has synergy with Windshear Stormcaller and Kobold Hermit. Decks which contain the Talismans rely on their wide boards, which means it is usually played alongside .
In Arena, Primal Talismans is a poor card. If you have a draft with large amounts of synergy with wide boards, then you can rate it a little higher so as to aid you in maintaining that wide board.
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players
- NetEase Responds to Blizzard Licensing Agreement Expiration
- Most Blizzard Game Services to Be Suspended in China on January 23rd
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Big Beast Hunter Deck
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck