Primal Talismans — Shaman Card
Table of Contents
Primal Talismans is a Shaman-only spell. This card was introduced with Kobolds & Catacombs and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Primal Talismans provides some AoE protection for Shaman, but is a highly situational card. The main use for Primal Talismans is in decks with multiple buffs, such as Bloodlust and Flametongue Totem, so that your board becomes more resilient. The downside is that the card does absolutely nothing when you have no minions, and if you get behind on the board it is a wasted card in your hand.
In Constructed play, Primal Talismans has synergy with Windshear Stormcaller and Kobold Hermit. Decks which contain the Talismans rely on their wide boards, which means it is usually played alongside Bloodlust.
In Arena, Primal Talismans is a poor card. If you have a draft with large amounts of synergy with wide boards, then you can rate it a little higher so as to aid you in maintaining that wide board.
- A Different Kind of Letter from Activision Blizzard Executive Fran Townsend
- South Park's Sword of a Thousands Truths (Boars Included) to Be Added to Hearthstone
- United in Stormwind is Hearthstone's Latest Expansion
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Classic Control Paladin Deck
- Book of Heroes Thrall
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Chenvaala Priest Deck
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens