Primal Talismans — Shaman Card
Table of Contents
Primal Talismans is a Shaman-only spell. This card was introduced with Kobolds & Catacombs and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Primal Talismans provides some AoE protection for Shaman, but is a highly situational card. The main use for Primal Talismans is in decks with multiple buffs, such asand , so that your board becomes more resilient. The downside is that the card does absolutely nothing when you have no minions, and if you get behind on the board it is a wasted card in your hand.
In Constructed play, Primal Talismans has synergy with Windshear Stormcaller and Kobold Hermit. Decks which contain the Talismans rely on their wide boards, which means it is usually played alongside .
In Arena, Primal Talismans is a poor card. If you have a draft with large amounts of synergy with wide boards, then you can rate it a little higher so as to aid you in maintaining that wide board.
- Timeline of Blizzard Presidents
- Johanna Faires Appointed Blizzard Entertainment President
- Will Microsoft Outsource Customer Support to External Companies?
- Blizzard Survival Game, Codenamed Odyssey, Was Cancelled Due to Engine Problems
- Microsoft Lays Off 1,900 Activision Blizzard and Xbox Employees
- Blizzard Celebrates the End of 2023 and Looks Ahead to 2024
- Microsoft Announced Xbox Leadership Changes Amid Bobby Kotick's Departure
- Microsoft Gaming CEO Phil Spencer Enthusiastic About Reviving Blizzard Franchises
- Hearthstone Telegram Bot
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Rumble Run Mage Guide
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Standard Tier List