Windshear Stormcaller — Shaman Card
Table of Contents
Windshear Stormcaller is a Shaman-only minion. This card can be obtained from Kobolds & Catacombs packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Windshear Stormcaller has a strong effect as well as having a reasonable cost for a 5/5 minion. However, the required conditions to trigger the effect will often only be fulfilled when you have control of the game already. For this reason, Windshear Stormcaller is not a very powerful card overall.
2. Constructed Play
Windshear Stormcaller's effect is powerful, but due to the difficulty in activating the effect, it is not usually seen in top level decks. If you are looking to play with this card in a theme deck, it can be used alongside Kobold Hermit and Primal Talismans to create Totems more rapidly.
In Arena, Windshear Stormcaller is not a very strong card. It can be drafted for its stats if you urgently need a mid-game minion, but the ability should almost always be disregarded.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- Stargazer Luna Revealed from The Boomsday Project
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #20
- The Boomsday Pre-Orders & Minion Type Changes Now Available
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: The Boomsday Project [Updated]
- Tavern Talk #2: Past and New Heroes, Balance Frequency, Community Card Art
- Hearthstone Public Gathering Spot Teaser
- Upcoming Minion Type Adjustments
- July 2018 Ranked Play Season: Lightforged Card Back
- Boomsday Project Hub
- Time-Tinker Monster Hunter
- Is the game dying?
- Token Druid
- Even Warrior
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Big Spell Mage
- Recruit Warrior