Windshear Stormcaller — Shaman Card
Table of Contents
Windshear Stormcaller is a Shaman-only minion. This card was introduced with Kobolds & Catacombs and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Windshear Stormcaller has a strong effect as well as having a reasonable cost for a 5/5 minion. However, the required conditions to trigger the effect will often only be fulfilled when you have control of the game already. For this reason, Windshear Stormcaller is not a very powerful card overall.
Windshear Stormcaller's effect is powerful, but due to the difficulty in activating the effect, it is not usually seen in top level decks. If you are looking to play with this card in a theme deck, it can be used alongside Kobold Hermit and Primal Talismans to create Totems more rapidly.
In Arena, Windshear Stormcaller is not a very strong card. It can be drafted for its stats if you urgently need a mid-game minion, but the ability should almost always be disregarded.
- Timeline of Blizzard Presidents
- Johanna Faires Appointed Blizzard Entertainment President
- Will Microsoft Outsource Customer Support to External Companies?
- Blizzard Survival Game, Codenamed Odyssey, Was Cancelled Due to Engine Problems
- Microsoft Lays Off 1,900 Activision Blizzard and Xbox Employees
- Blizzard Celebrates the End of 2023 and Looks Ahead to 2024
- Microsoft Announced Xbox Leadership Changes Amid Bobby Kotick's Departure
- Microsoft Gaming CEO Phil Spencer Enthusiastic About Reviving Blizzard Franchises
- Hearthstone Telegram Bot
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Rumble Run Mage Guide
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Standard Tier List