Windshear Stormcaller — Shaman Card
Table of Contents
Windshear Stormcaller is a Shaman-only minion. This card can be obtained from Kobolds & Catacombs packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Windshear Stormcaller has a strong effect as well as having a reasonable cost for a 5/5 minion. However, the required conditions to trigger the effect will often only be fulfilled when you have control of the game already. For this reason, Windshear Stormcaller is not a very powerful card overall.
2. Constructed Play
Windshear Stormcaller's effect is powerful, but due to the difficulty in activating the effect, it is not usually seen in top level decks. If you are looking to play with this card in a theme deck, it can be used alongside Kobold Hermit and Primal Talismans to create Totems more rapidly.
In Arena, Windshear Stormcaller is not a very strong card. It can be drafted for its stats if you urgently need a mid-game minion, but the ability should almost always be disregarded.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- Check out What's Coming up in the Next Few Months
- Tavern Brawl: Pick a Hand, Any Hand
- HGG Cheer: Win a Card Back, Packs & Twitch Emotes
- BlizzCon Virtual Ticket, Goody Bag, Mobile App, More
- Special Event: Rise for Days of the Frozen Throne!
- September 2018 Ranked Play Season - On the Level
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #24
- Tavern Brawl: Double Deathrattler Battler - Standard
- Basic Shaman Deck
- Hearthstone Hunter Spells, Minions, and Weapons
- Malygos Rogue
- Puzzle Lab's Lethal Puzzles
- Arena Priest Tier Lists
- Monster Hunt Progress Thread
- Secret Paladin Wild