Windshear Stormcaller — Shaman Card
Table of Contents
Windshear Stormcaller is a Shaman-only minion. This card was introduced with Kobolds & Catacombs and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Windshear Stormcaller has a strong effect as well as having a reasonable cost for a 5/5 minion. However, the required conditions to trigger the effect will often only be fulfilled when you have control of the game already. For this reason, Windshear Stormcaller is not a very powerful card overall.
Windshear Stormcaller's effect is powerful, but due to the difficulty in activating the effect, it is not usually seen in top level decks. If you are looking to play with this card in a theme deck, it can be used alongside Kobold Hermit and Primal Talismans to create Totems more rapidly.
In Arena, Windshear Stormcaller is not a very strong card. It can be drafted for its stats if you urgently need a mid-game minion, but the ability should almost always be disregarded.
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players
- NetEase Responds to Blizzard Licensing Agreement Expiration
- Most Blizzard Game Services to Be Suspended in China on January 23rd
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Big Beast Hunter Deck
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck