Primalfin Totem — Shaman Card
Table of Contents
Primalfin Totem is a Shaman-only minion. This card can be obtained from Journey to Un'Goro packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Primalfin Totem is a unique Totem from the Journey to Un'Goro set. While it may be weak at first, it has the potential snowball out of control if left uncontested, much like Mana Tide Totem. Most notably, as the minions spawned are Murlocs, it is an excellent way to move forward with the completion of Unite the Murlocs.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Primalfin Totem is a flexibly card for most decks. It is best suited to decks trying to complete Unite the Murlocs due to the constant flow of Murlocs generated. However, as a totem, it is also a solid option for Totem synergy decks utilising cards like Primal Fusion and Totemic Might.
Primalfin Totem is a below average card in Arena. It is generally viewed as a win-more card that is only strong when you are ahead on board, but it is effective at generating good value each turn.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Four Common Hearthstone Mistakes And How To Prevent Them
- Odd & Even Hearthside Chat with 4 Cards Revealed
- Patch 10.4: Arena Changes & The Witchwood Pre-Order
- "The Witchwood" Announced As Latest Hearthstone Expansion
- Icy Veins Class Writer Applications Closing Soon
- What's the Move #18 - Figuring out Fatigue
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #11
- Patch 10.4 Bringing Big Changes, Blizzcon Cards To The Arena
- Witchwood Worth it?
- The Witchwood Expansion Hub
- Throwback Decks
- Help me build this warrior
- The Lich King
- Wild Paladin OTK Deck
- OTK Djinni Priest Standard
- New player looking for deck building advice please