Table of Contents
Primalfin Totem is a Shaman-only minion. This card can be obtained from Journey to Un'Goro packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Primalfin Totem is a unique Totem from the Journey to Un'Goro set. While it may be weak at first, it has the potential snowball out of control if left uncontested, much like Mana Tide Totem. Most notably, as the minions spawned are Murlocs, it is an excellent way to move forward with the completion of Unite the Murlocs.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Primalfin Totem is a flexibly card for most decks. It is best suited to decks trying to complete Unite the Murlocs due to the constant flow of Murlocs generated. However, as a totem, it is also a solid option for Totem synergy decks utilising cards like Primal Fusion and Totemic Might.
Primalfin Totem is a below average card in Arena. It is generally viewed as a win-more card that is only strong when you are ahead on board, but it is effective at generating good value each turn.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- HCT Summer Championship 2017 Results
- Amsterdam Will Be The Venue of The 2017 HCT World Championship
- Upcoming Hearthstone Game Mechanics Update
- Tavern Brawl: Spellbook Duel
- BlizzCon 2017: All In-Game Rewards
- New Warlock Hero Soon Available From Fireside Gatherings
- Top Hearthstone Players for September 2017
- Whats the Move? #3 - Improving at Hearthstone One Play at a Time
- Advice on a New Deck
- Lord Marrowgar
- Control Warrior Deck List
- Blood Queen Lana'thel
- Jade Druid Deck List
- The Marsh Queen Hunter Quest Standard
- Time Warp Quest Mage Deck List
- Lady Deathwhisper