Snowfury Giant — Shaman Card
Table of Contents
Snowfury Giant is a Shaman-only minion. This card was introduced with Knights of the Frozen Throne and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Snowfury Giant was introduced in The Knights of the Frozen Throne expansion, and is the first non-Neutral Giant in Hearthstone. It was also the first 11-Mana minion, and enables 10-Mana cards to be evolved. At 8/8 for 11 Mana, it will function best in decks that can reduce the Mana cost by at least 5.
In Constructed, Snowfury Giant has obvious uses in decks with a heavy amount of Overload. It can be played as both the top of the curve in Wild decks containing Tunnel Trogg, or as a big minion in Control decks playing Volcano and Lightning Storm.
Snowfury Giant is a poor card in Arena except if you have a deck with an exceptionally high amount of Overload.
Decks with Snowfury Giant
Wild Wall Shaman Deck 18 spells, 12 minions
|10,280||Aug 10 2017|
- Hearthstone 17.2.2 Client Patch Now Live
- Hearthstone Balance Patch: Buffs & Nerfs Coming on Monday
- Activision Blizzard Q1 2020 Earnings Call: Shadowlands Still Planned for 2020
- Duplicate Cards in Season Rewards Chest
- Virtual Take Your Child to Work Day at Blizzard
- Nine Card Nerfs Are Coming Next Week
- Amazing Diablo 1 Trailer Remake With a Lot of New Footage
- 17.0.1 Server Hotfix
- Return of the Mechazod Brawl
- Dalaran Heist help please
- Tombs of Terror Sir Finley
- Tombs of Terror Brann Bronzebeard
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Highlander Hunter - Ashes of Outland April 2020 - Zeh's Rank 1 Legend
- Quest Warrior - Ashes of Outland April 2020 - Kibler's
- Aggro Egg Warrior - Ashes of Outland April 2020 - Zeeland's