Snowfury Giant — Shaman Card
Table of Contents
Snowfury Giant is a Shaman-only minion. This card was introduced with Knights of the Frozen Throne and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Snowfury Giant was introduced in The Knights of the Frozen Throne expansion, and is the first non-Neutral Giant in Hearthstone. It was also the first 11-Mana minion, and enables 10-Mana cards to be evolved. At 8/8 for 11 Mana, it will function best in decks that can reduce the Mana cost by at least 5.
In Constructed, Snowfury Giant has obvious uses in decks with a heavy amount of Overload. It can be played as both the top of the curve in Wild decks containing Tunnel Trogg, or as a big minion in Control decks playing Volcano and .
Snowfury Giant is a poor card in Arena except if you have a deck with an exceptionally high amount of Overload.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Naga Wig Priest Deck
- Boat Rogue Deck Guide
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Naga Ramp Druid Deck
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck