Snowfury Giant — Shaman Card
Table of Contents
Snowfury Giant is a Shaman-only minion. This card was introduced with Knights of the Frozen Throne and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Snowfury Giant was introduced in The Knights of the Frozen Throne expansion, and is the first non-Neutral Giant in Hearthstone. It was also the first 11-Mana minion, and enables 10-Mana cards to be evolved. At 8/8 for 11 Mana, it will function best in decks that can reduce the Mana cost by at least 5.
In Constructed, Snowfury Giant has obvious uses in decks with a heavy amount of Overload. It can be played as both the top of the curve in Wild decks containing Tunnel Trogg, or as a big minion in Control decks playing Volcano and .
Snowfury Giant is a poor card in Arena except if you have a deck with an exceptionally high amount of Overload.
- A Different Kind of Letter from Activision Blizzard Executive Fran Townsend
- South Park's Sword of a Thousands Truths (Boars Included) to Be Added to Hearthstone
- United in Stormwind is Hearthstone's Latest Expansion
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Classic Control Paladin Deck
- Book of Heroes Thrall
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Chenvaala Priest Deck
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens