Snowfury Giant — Shaman Card
Table of Contents
Snowfury Giant is a Shaman-only minion. This card can be obtained from Knights of the Frozen Throne packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Snowfury Giant was introduced in The Knights of the Frozen Throne expansion, and is the first non-Neutral Giant in Hearthstone. It was also the first 11-Mana minion, and enables 10-Mana cards to be evolved. At 8/8 for 11 Mana, it will function best in decks that can reduce the Mana cost by at least 5.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Snowfury Giant has obvious uses in decks with a heavy amount of Overload. It can be played as both the top of the curve in Wild decks containing Tunnel Trogg, or as a big minion in Control decks playing Volcano and Lightning Storm.
Snowfury Giant is a poor card in Arena except if you have a deck with an exceptionally high amount of Overload.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #25
- Check out What's Coming up in the Next Few Months
- Tavern Brawl: Pick a Hand, Any Hand
- HGG Cheer: Win a Card Back, Packs & Twitch Emotes
- BlizzCon Virtual Ticket, Goody Bag, Mobile App, More
- Special Event: Rise for Days of the Frozen Throne!
- September 2018 Ranked Play Season - On the Level
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #24
- Basic Shaman Deck
- Hearthstone Hunter Spells, Minions, and Weapons
- Malygos Rogue
- Puzzle Lab's Lethal Puzzles
- Arena Priest Tier Lists
- Monster Hunt Progress Thread
- Secret Paladin Wild