Snowfury Giant — Shaman Card
Table of Contents
Snowfury Giant is a Shaman-only minion. This card was introduced with Knights of the Frozen Throne and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Snowfury Giant was introduced in The Knights of the Frozen Throne expansion, and is the first non-Neutral Giant in Hearthstone. It was also the first 11-Mana minion, and enables 10-Mana cards to be evolved. At 8/8 for 11 Mana, it will function best in decks that can reduce the Mana cost by at least 5.
In Constructed, Snowfury Giant has obvious uses in decks with a heavy amount of Overload. It can be played as both the top of the curve in Wild decks containing Tunnel Trogg, or as a big minion in Control decks playing Volcano and Lightning Storm.
Snowfury Giant is a poor card in Arena except if you have a deck with an exceptionally high amount of Overload.
- BlizzCon 2023 in Coming on Nov 3-4
- Icy Veins is Getting a New Look
- Activision Blizzard Announces First Quarter 2023 Financial Results
- BlizzCon 2023 Update by Blizzard President Mike Ybarra
- A Misunderstanding May Have Been the Cause of Activision Blizzard Games Not Being Available in China
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck
- Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge
- Classic Face Hunter Deck