Anima Golem — Warlock Card
Table of Contents
Anima Golem is a Warlock-only minion. This card was introduced with Goblins vs Gnomes and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Anima Golem is an under-costed minion in terms of stats, that has a potentially devastating drawback. To use it effectively, you either need a way to reliably Silence it, or a large number of other difficult to remove minions to make sure it is never the only minion in play.
Anima Golem will probably fit best into an aggressive Mech deck that plays a large number of difficult to remove minions such as Harvest Golem and Piloted Shredder. The overall Mana curve of your deck should be quite low to ensure you are playing multiple minions per turn and maximising your chances to have minions on the board at all times.
Anima Golem is no longer available in Arena.
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players
- NetEase Responds to Blizzard Licensing Agreement Expiration
- Most Blizzard Game Services to Be Suspended in China on January 23rd
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Big Beast Hunter Deck
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck