Table of Contents
Anima Golem is a Warlock-only minion. This card was introduced with Goblins vs Gnomes and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Anima Golem is an under-costed minion in terms of stats, that has a potentially devastating drawback. To use it effectively, you either need a way to reliably Silence it, or a large number of other difficult to remove minions to make sure it is never the only minion in play.
2. Constructed Play
Anima Golem will probably fit best into an aggressive Mech deck that plays a large number of difficult to remove minions such as Harvest Golem and Piloted Shredder. The overall Mana curve of your deck should be quite low to ensure you are playing multiple minions per turn and maximising your chances to have minions on the board at all times.
Anima Golem is no longer available in Arena.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- Ben Brode on Promo Cards
- Brian Holinka Leaves World of Warcraft Team
- Destiny 2 PC Release Date, Pre-Order Announced
- New Job Posting Hints at Remastering of Old Titles
- Possible Return of the Lich King Expansion
- EU Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- US Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- Mulligans Episode 4: Art Gallery
- Mill Rogue - questions
- Miracle Dragon Priest Standard
- Aggro Rogue Standard
- A Preist with a meme for a dream
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Average amount of dust / cardpack
- Handlock Warlock Un'Goro Standard
- Arena Paladin Tier Lists