Anima Golem — Warlock Card
Table of Contents
Anima Golem is a Warlock-only minion. This card was introduced with Goblins vs Gnomes and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Anima Golem is an under-costed minion in terms of stats, that has a potentially devastating drawback. To use it effectively, you either need a way to reliably Silence it, or a large number of other difficult to remove minions to make sure it is never the only minion in play.
Anima Golem will probably fit best into an aggressive Mech deck that plays a large number of difficult to remove minions such as Harvest Golem and Piloted Shredder. The overall Mana curve of your deck should be quite low to ensure you are playing multiple minions per turn and maximising your chances to have minions on the board at all times.
Anima Golem is no longer available in Arena.
- Icy Veins Podcast About Path of Exile
- Microsoft Sells Activision Blizzard Cloud Gaming Rights to Ubisoft
- Blizzard to Bring Their Games to Steam, Starting With Overwatch 2
- Thrall Featured in BlizzCon 2023 Key Art
- ARPG Vault Discord Giveaway
- BlizzCon 2023 Tickets On Sale July 8 and July 22
- Battle.Net Friend Cap Increased to 400
- BlizzCon 2023 in Coming on Nov 3-4
- Standard Tier List
- Battlegrounds Special Cards
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck