Dread Infernal — Warlock Card
Table of Contents
Dread Infernal is a Warlock-only minion. 2 copies of this card are given to you when you reach Level 10 with Warlock. Later, when you reach Level 23 and 26 with that class, you get a golden version of this card. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Dread Infernal provides solid minion value and its Battlecry can sometimes create an advantage, which makes it a great pick in the Arena, while in Constructed, it can function as a decent budget option, especially if you have Voidcaller from the Curse of Naxxramas adventure.
2. Constructed Play
Dread Infernal can be used in a budget Warlock deck for the synergy it provides with Voidcaller. However, in top level decks it is rarely seen.
Dread Infernal is a fantastic card in Arena. Very often, minions in Arena survive trades with 1 health, and Warlocks struggle to deal with this situation efficiently without the use of Mortal Coil. Dread Infernal provides a great answer to this situation whilst also putting a large threat on the board for you.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- PC Gamer Reveals Three Treant-Themed Druid Cards
- Three Exciting Cards Revealed In Hearthside Chat With Peter Whalen
- This Week's Tavern Brawl: Ragnaros' Fire Festival!
- Annoy-o-Module Card Reveal
- The Boomsday Project Full Spoiler Schedule
- Magnetic Hearthside Chat Shows Off New Mechanic, Reveals Four New Cards
- The Midsummer Fire Festival Has Returned
- Menacing Nimbus Card Reveal
- Zoo Warlock
- Control Mage
- Boomsday Project Hub
- Time-Tinker Monster Hunter
- Is the game dying?
- Token Druid
- Even Warrior
- Tracker Monster Hunter