Table of Contents
Dread Infernal is a Warlock-only minion. 2 copies of this card are given to you when you reach Level 10 with Warlock. Later, when you reach Level 23 and 26 with that class, you get a golden version of this card. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Dread Infernal provides solid minion value and its Battlecry can sometimes create an advantage, which makes it a great pick in the Arena, while in Constructed, it can function as a decent budget option, especially if you have Voidcaller from the Curse of Naxxramas adventure.
2. Constructed Play
Dread Infernal can be used in a budget Warlock deck for the synergy it provides with Voidcaller. However, in top level decks it is rarely seen.
Dread Infernal is a fantastic card in Arena. Very often, minions in Arena survive trades with 1 health, and Warlocks struggle to deal with this situation efficiently without the use of Mortal Coil. Dread Infernal provides a great answer to this situation whilst also putting a large threat on the board for you.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Ben Brode on Promo Cards
- Brian Holinka Leaves World of Warcraft Team
- Destiny 2 PC Release Date, Pre-Order Announced
- New Job Posting Hints at Remastering of Old Titles
- Possible Return of the Lich King Expansion
- EU Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- US Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- Mulligans Episode 4: Art Gallery
- Mill Rogue - questions
- Miracle Dragon Priest Standard
- Aggro Rogue Standard
- A Preist with a meme for a dream
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Average amount of dust / cardpack
- Handlock Warlock Un'Goro Standard
- Arena Paladin Tier Lists