Dread Infernal — Warlock Card
Table of Contents
Dread Infernal is a Warlock-only minion. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Dread Infernal provides solid minion value and its Battlecry can sometimes create an advantage, which makes it a great pick in the Arena, while in Constructed, it can function as a decent budget option, especially if you have Voidcaller from the Curse of Naxxramas adventure.
Dread Infernal can be used in a budget Warlock deck for the synergy it provides with Voidcaller. However, in top level decks it is rarely seen.
Dread Infernal is a fantastic card in Arena. Very often, minions in Arena survive trades with 1 health, and Warlocks struggle to deal with this situation efficiently without the use of. Dread Infernal provides a great answer to this situation whilst also putting a large threat on the board for you.
- In Celebration Of Diablo 2: Resurrected, We're Discounting Our Premium Subscription
- Overwatch 2 Executive Departs from Activision Blizzard
- The SEC Launches Activision Blizzard Investigation
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Battle.net Game Deals: Shadowlands 30% Off
- (Updated) Activision Blizzard Lawsuit Expanded
- Blizzard Co-Leader Mike Ybarra Streaming, Comments on AoE Cap and Offers to Play FF14
- Introducing Icy Veins Masterclass
- Basic Mage Deck
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Shadow Priest Deck
- Classic Tier List
- Questline Warlock Deck