Dread Infernal — Warlock Card
Table of Contents
Dread Infernal is a Warlock-only minion. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Dread Infernal provides solid minion value and its Battlecry can sometimes create an advantage, which makes it a great pick in the Arena, while in Constructed, it can function as a decent budget option, especially if you have Voidcaller from the Curse of Naxxramas adventure.
Dread Infernal can be used in a budget Warlock deck for the synergy it provides with Voidcaller. However, in top level decks it is rarely seen.
Dread Infernal is a fantastic card in Arena. Very often, minions in Arena survive trades with 1 health, and Warlocks struggle to deal with this situation efficiently without the use of. Dread Infernal provides a great answer to this situation whilst also putting a large threat on the board for you.
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Activision Blizzard Q1 2021 Earnings Call
- New Leadership for Overwatch After Jeff Kaplan Leaves Blizzard
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Hmm.. world first?
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Hearthstone Gold Guide
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck